Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Help! Save Me From Landlord Issues - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Save Me From Landlord Issues (178 Views)

Help , My Landlord Issues Me An Unjustifiable Quit Notice / How To Be Free From Landlord Wahala / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Save Me From Landlord Issues by location(m): 5:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalander, in Mid January this year, my landlord informed me that he has sold my rented apartment. I pleaded with him to give me till April 2022 to vacate since my rent expires in January this year.

After much searching and the expensive nature of rents, I decided to develop my own plot of land. However, I have almost exhausted the N2,000,000 I budgeted for the project and the building is still at the filling stages.

March is almost coming to an end. Please and please, kindly extend your hand of love to me.
You can credit me directly with my Bank Details below:
Michael Abimbola Omotayo
GTBANK: 0053243765

Thank you for your spirited support. May we all be free from landlord palava this year ooo

Re: Help! Save Me From Landlord Issues by badaru911: 5:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalander, in Mid January this year, my landlord informed me that he has sold my rented apartment. I pleaded with him to give me till April 2022 to vacate since my rent expires in January this year.

After much searching and the expensive nature of rents, I decided to develop my own plot of land. However, I have almost exhausted the N2,000,000 I budgeted for the project and the building is still at the filling stages.

March is almost coming to an end. Please and please, kindly extend your hand of love to me.
You can credit me directly with my Bank Details below:
Michael Abimbola Omotayo
GTBANK: 0053243765

Thank you for your spirited support. May we all be free from landlord palava this year ooo
... You are asking people to contribute money for you to build your house when many people are looking for money to buy food or pay house rent... You supposed to have remove part of the 2 million you spent on your house project to rent a room or 2 bedrooms... It seems you don't know how to plan,... I hope you won't be begging people to contribute money for you to celebrate your birthday..

2 Likes

Re: Help! Save Me From Landlord Issues by suraaj(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2022
You get mind Sha, for spitting such appatta nonsense here,if you don't delete this your post now, you will receive so much curse that your 2000000 and land will dissappear.
Re: Help! Save Me From Landlord Issues by polimaf(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2022
LUKE 14:::

28 For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it? 29 Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strategically Located Katampe Land For Sale,abuja / URGENT!!!! ANY House Available For 6 Months In Abuja? / Government Allocated C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.