Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event (45778 Views)

New Video Of Ebele Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu Shows What Really Happened / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by ruggedtimi(m): 9:30am On Mar 18, 2022
She is like a twin sister to cameroun president Paul biya's wife

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by MartinsD12(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page
A first lady dancing in an event like that while her husband is sitted down shows she doesn't have class but calling bianca an ashewo should be investigated is bianca really an ashewo?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by penceman(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2022
The silver here is that the obiano wife gain popularity from the fracas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Nchenches: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Very stupid wife that have zero regards for her husband, her position and her children. A tout she is.

She's even lucky, if it was to be some men, that marriage will end immediately that yesterday.

There are things you don't do as a public figure no matter the level of provocation.

What right have she to called Bianca Ashewo?? Was she not Ashawo too? Inasmuch as she married Obiano and she opens her legs for him, she's ashawo regardless of if she's married or not. Let me not even talk of her sexual escapede when she was single woman. Stupid woman, having the gut to called a fellow woman ashawo in public with no iota of shame, forgetting that she's ashawo pro too.

Ebelechukwu Obiano Is a big disgrace to us women

Please confirm, did Ebele Obiano call Bianca Ojukwu ashawo, before Bianca slapped Ebelle?
Which of the women rose from her seat and went to confront the other on her seat, and what made her rise from her seat?
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by scobaba: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Who dey see this woman clothes. grin
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2022
That's a lie

MERCHANDISER:

Obiano can't divorce her because she is more powerful than him.
Haven't you heard he frequently slaps and beats him both in public and private places on several occasion.
She is the governor not Obiano, it's so unfortunate these clowns governed a state like Anambra
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by pinkygurl(f): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2022
dominique:
Same tattered blond wig. Anambrians, she you people will not do GoFundMe to get your ex first lady quality wigs laidis? Or how many hideous blond wigs can one person possibly have? What a hot mess and to think the governor kicked out his first wife to marry her.
Kicked out, you say? For real? shocked Wow one would think she is the exgovernor's bonafide first and only wife smiley

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Whoknowsme: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2022
devilmaycry:
Internet....lol

Immediately u fucckk up as a celeb...so many stuffs from the past starts coming up grin....

It never forgets
As in eehh, you know very well
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by djon78(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
99%=of igbo women want to control their husbands..they want to be in charge even when they are not contributing financially to the home

I be Igbo
But I concur
Honestly our women strong gan
If you no strong
You no go fit handle an Igbo woman
But if you manage to tame and control them
You will get the best From them
They will be all in all to you

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Germi9: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2022
I like the woman and i am sure the husband loves her like dat

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Terrence99: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Terrence99
This woman should have been kicked out long ago. Go and ask Sullivan how it's done. Stupid woman

Lol,Sullivan would've dealt mercilessly with her and still keep face like he can't hurt a fly.

Sullivan is a master at handling madness like this woman's own.
Akeredolu should be careful too. If you follow his wife's Facebook posts, you know she's capable of behaving like Mrs Obiano
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by slowice(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Pesin carry him two leg waka go chop slap grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by YorobaPIGS: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Willie told her yesterday to go and seat down.
she in front of everyone commanded Willie to shut up before she go slap am.

she really disgrace her husband yesterday
chai! cheesy

Nne nwayo kwa grin
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by dododawa1: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Enugu woman SLAPPED Anambra woman
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by dettolgel: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2022
virginchaser:

At last someone finally brought all of us back to sanity. You are all welcome back from the jungle city of insanity.

My brother we are raised with jungle mentality. Even as a child I abhor violence not because I saw it as being wrong then because I didn't have the stomach for it. That is why I no join cult for school when some idiots were trying to sale that shit to me.

But as I grow older and travelled around I came to the understanding that based on modern day standards and the type of future we are trying to build for ourselves that violence has no place in modern society. The sad thing is that those we look up to find nothing wrong in it.

It is almost 24 hr and no senior officials have come to comdemn the actions of both women they are busy taking sides as if two wrongs make a right.

Until our leaders and parents start dissociating themselves from such behaviour the younger ones will see nothing wrong with it and will go on to perpetuate the same nonsense.

The saddest part of it all is if you chose a peaceful approach our society will consider you weak and a coward.

No wonder our young ones are carelessly killing and maiming themselves in order to prove their superiority.

I weep for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by juman(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2022
People said both husband and wife are drunkard

She need psychiatric treatment.
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by BRATISLAVA: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2022
IbileIfe:
This particular photo showed her true character. You can take the gorilla out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the gorilla. A gorilla will always be a gorilla.

Gorillas who don't slap other people. What do you call people who cannot control themselves in situations and must hit out physically?

The way people are glorifying Bianca is symptomatic of the worship syndrome of Nigerians.
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by gaftsoil(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Akwuna o
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by virginchaser(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
dettolgel:

My brother we are raised with jungle mentality. Even as a child I abhor violence not because I saw it as being wrong then because I didn't have the stomach for it. That is why I no join cult for school when some idiots were trying to sale that shit to me.

But as I grow older and travelled around I came to the understanding that based on modern day standards the type of future we are trying to build that violence has no place in modern society. The sad things is that those we look up to find nothing wrong in it.

It is almost 24 hr and no senior officials have come to comdemn the actions of both women they are busy taking sides as if two wrongs make a right.

Until our leaders and parents start dissociating themselves from such behaviour the younger ones will see nothing wrong with it and will go on to perpetuate the same nonsense.

The saddest part of it all is if you chose a peaceful approach our society will consider you weak and a coward.

No wonder our young ones are careless killing and maiming themselves in the name of showing their superiority.

I weep for my dear country.

During my early days at work. A senior manager, white British man removed his shoe in the office and showed few of us around departmental secretary office. He said this was removed from his right foot, right can never be left no matter how we present it. Simple illustration but the word lives in me since then.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Fadafada231(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Terrence99:
This woman should have been kicked out long ago. Go and ask Sullivan how it's done. Stupid woman

Baba Sullivan is a man, the man no dey tolerate rubbish. He is not a efulefu,
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Fadafada231(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Willie told her yesterday to go and seat down.
she in front of everyone commanded Willie to shut up before she go slap am.

she really disgrace her husband yesterday

Stop spreading rumors were are you there? Every dick and Harry still peddling unfounded rumors to feel belong
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Annafoxxy23: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wanna see my naked photo? WRITE ME THERE ► vk.cc/cbZXa3
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by tit(f): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
If to say na village she grow. She for no do like this
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by Ekpeitit(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Monkey look alike Eeeebo ashewo.
Despicable indeed.
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by 1851nnee: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Those People from that region all flocks together undecided
[/s]
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by 1851nnee: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Is she always high on meth

Such a disgrace.

Who knows wether obiano was even running from her wahala before he was arrested at the airport
[/s]
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
How many Account at a time. angry
I dey cry on your behalf cry
1851nnee:
[s][/s]
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by 1851nnee: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
[/s]
10-20 accounts simultaneously
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by 1851neen: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
[/s]
Re: Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event by heartbeat84: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2022
you're right. i'm sure you must have also noticed how quiet n calm he was during the altercation between his wife and bianca. he remained quiet all through the dancing, pretended as if he wasn't noticing nothing. only God knows what he had bn suffering over these years even b4 he became governor. May God give him the strength to continue bearing this untold quagmire.
SmartProf:
Obiano has devised a way of completely ignoring the woman's drama. You can see that from how he placed his face away from her dance moves in the video, and how he maintained neutrality when she received her farewell slap yesterday. It's obvious the woman doesn't impress him, and if he has a way he will love to do a swap deal that will see her move to Putin. Indeed the embarrassment an insane woman cannot give to a man does not exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.