Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me (72132 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ms Ebelechukwu Obiano has spoken out following her fight with Ms Bianca Ojukwu at the inauguration of Charles Soludo as the governor of Anambra State.

Speaking about the events of March 17, Ebele said she had left her seat to greet Bianca but the latter reacted to her greeting by slapping her.

According to a statement released by Ebele Obiano's spokesperson, Chidiebele Obika, the wife of the former Governor of Anambra State said all she did was approach the former beauty queen for their usual friendly banters only to be slapped and pushed by her.

She wondered what brought about "so much anger and hate"that would cause a former diplomat to be unable to "manage herself in public".

Mrs. Obiano stated that she didn't bother returning the slap, instead she walked away in utter bewilderment.

Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
The slap enter Abi e no enter? grin
We no believe you jawre.
Good relationship with people matters.

What were you saying here by opening your mouth very wide Ma?

456 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by tillaman(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
sad
Yea she did because you got a smart mouth so she taught you a lesson your momma couldn’t teach you
What a great mother figure she is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by mymadam(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Liar, liar, liar. Chai, dis woman sabi lie wella undecided

277 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Legendforte: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok. Why late to explain?

27 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by LeoDeKing: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin grin

318 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by overdrive(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lori iro.

293 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
So someone juz decided to slap u 4 no reason. Madam tell us another lie cos dis one is too childish

345 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by gaby(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
The slap really reset her brain.

This her side of the story is a testament to that fact.

Na now I believe say Bianca slap her... angry

284 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by lilvicky68(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lol..brain resetting slap

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by LeoDeKing: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Okay.

394 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
So what Ebele Obiano is tryna tell us now is that we all watched a doctored video or abii the slap don then madam Ebele brain upsydan ni?

As a man, pray not to have a woman like Ebele Obiano as your companion because na disgrace upon disgrace you'll be getting day-in, day-out.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by condralbedez: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin...Your story no hold water abeg.next time don't greet her,dts if your early morning ogogoro intake will allow you.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Chijeep(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Grammatically Surprised

You should've said how you went to greet her and she Bianca you
grin grin grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by datola: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
End rime greeting.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Mrkumareze(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
More slap coming, don't worry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by lalastimlala: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
No need to shalaye biko. We know the truth.

17 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Pele10: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is bianca mad or what? That you only walk_up to her for pleasantries and the only way she could react was to give you a brain resetting slap... If you are looking for a cover_up lie, consult Lier Mohammed.

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Fyie: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by TimeTraveller: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
ok

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Kharol1234: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Lie Mohammed grin so the videos were doctored right?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

She returned the greeting by slapping you I guess.

23 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Gann: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
so you are saying that you went there and said good morning, then she slapped you?

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Flier: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin e be like say to collect slap dey hungry all the posters above me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by qekng40(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Women too get Wahala

E fit be say na something of 5 years ago cause this slap ooo grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Solofresh2: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Taught it was Bianca that stood to greet in the first place

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by ngwababe(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Story grin

1 Like

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Okortor: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Story, how I hate lazy people,

I don't care how strong u might be, u giving me one slap, means ur end... because I won't stop till ur blood spills on the ground. Same applicable to women..I have taught my son's and daughters Patten's of self defense regardless of the gender.

Mrs Obiano suppose design her face, but here she's finding sympathy..non sense and ingredient. I don't care who first find trouble but na who first attack be d issue.

Whichever way, na family matter, make Dem settle am.

Great week guys.. Luv ya all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Drsnives(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Issorite.
You for slap her back nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Franking: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Next time don't greet people when u are drunk.

37 Likes

Re: Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me by Stanweezy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: LindaIkejiBlog's Instagram Page
This is the picture we know

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.