Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals (55107 Views)

Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) / Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Deeprooted: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad Mexico is a very dangerous country that's why am scared of going there to perform have been contacted several times
Because of my new hit single "Never Lived" it's their number one song over there you can also listen to it here

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

I love your publicity style!
I was curious to listen to the song immediately I read your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Iykolysis: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2022
xowaher:
This Mexico sef. No wonder the second biggest "japa" route in the world is from Mexico to the US. The biggest is from Nigeria to any other country that's not Nigeria..

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing Jo+max 80,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below

Add pictures
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Bluev: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2022
Reminds me of the movie "Queen of the South"
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Richmoney1(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2022
The movie Sicario comes to mind, don’t know why I love those drug lord or maybe is the insane money they have. It’s just crazy! No money like drug money

2 Likes

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2022
superCleanworks:
Remember when Mexican president used to beg ManUnited to allow Chicharito play complete 90 minutes so there will be 90 minutes of peace in mexico cos everyone is watching English league. grin
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by ALFADOS(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2022
The most inhuman creatures all in Mexico
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Almaigaa: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2022
When I hear Mexico I remember Anambra wealthy Men. They all have one thing in common grin grin grin

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Reference(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
CharleyBright:

Columbia is the World's biggest suppliers into global market, but Agfanistan is the World's largest producer of the drugs.

Not completely true.

Colombia is known for the vast production of the Coca plant, which is a tropical plant from which the popular narco, Cocaine is emulsified.
Afghanistan on the other hand is a temperate, arid region where the Opium poppy thrives. The derivatives are basically opiates which include morphine and codeine. Synthesized narcos include the popular heroin, fentanyl and methadone.

They are not the same plant material, not the same resultant narcotics and not even the same intended market. Both countries are leaders in this unfortunate, illegal trade in their own rights. There is no real basis for comparison.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Ashirioluwa: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
When i hear of Mexico i remember Death Race

Just like Nigeria
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by FireUpNow(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mexico and Columbia drug war is always scary
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by captainbangz: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I’m a huge fan of drug cartel movies. Pablo Escobar nicknamed the El Patron (boss of all bosses). remains the greatest drug lord in history followed by Al Capone and El Chapo who is currently in a US maximum Prison. My Love for Pablo Escobar is out of this world. Continue to rest on boss.
@bolded. me too, recommendations will be appreciated.
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
The second biggest "japa" route in the world is from Mexico to the US. The biggest is from Nigeria to any other country that's not Nigeria
Hahaha. You're way too funny, man!
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by ComeToJesus: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I’m a huge fan of drug cartel movies. Pablo Escobar nicknamed the El Patron (boss of all bosses). remains the greatest drug lord in history followed by Al Capone and El Chapo who is currently in a US maximum Prison. My Love for Pablo Escobar is out of this world. Continue to rest on boss.

Seems you are an apprentice drug mole

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by tatatar: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
ArchiLimited:
This Mexico sef. No wonder the second biggest "japa" route in the world is from Mexico to the US. The biggest is from Nigeria to any other country that's not Nigeria

Contact for your top level Architectural drawings and professional Building construction or remodeling, at all levels. Contact via details in signature below to start today by viewing previous job samples
Those central and south American countries in general.
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by CharlotteFlair: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
When i hear of Mexico i remember Death Race
I thought you died? I stand to be corrected. angry angry
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by CharlotteFlair: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
No wonder you Call yourself Putin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by EnglandAmaka(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Watched Pablo's documentary on YouTube yesterday. He was the 7th Richest man in the world at the time of his death

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
superCleanworks:
Remember when Mexican president used to beg ManUnited to allow Chicharito play complete 90 minutes so there will be 90 minutes of peace in mexico cos everyone is watching English league. grin

You can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by superCleanworks(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
bluefilm:

You can lie for Africa

Exactly what your dad said when ur mom told him she was pregnant. Exactly
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Hungerbadoo: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I thought you died? I stand to be corrected. angry angry
I'm alive bae
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Hungerbadoo: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Just like Nigeria
Make BMC catch you first
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Jbrighto: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Go and read about felix. Miguel. After escobal na felix miguel

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by CharlotteFlair: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
I'm alive bae
Allau Akbar! Shame to bad people.
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by geezynoni: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mexico : Land of death.
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by bluefilm: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
superCleanworks:
Exactly what your dad said when ur mom told him she was pregnant. Exactly

I love you too.

Do have yourself a nice and fruitful day.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Hungerbadoo: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Allau Akbar! Shame to bad people.
Now i get you, HungerBAD is actually no more. RIP Ken
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
Offpoint1:
Don't know between nomad Fulanis and Mexicans who more uncivilized and barbaric.
You mean compared to the Mkpuru mirri IPIG terrorist cannibals?
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by CharlotteFlair: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Now i get you, Hungerbad is actually no more. I was inspired by him so i choose to go by this moniker. RIP Ken.
Toor...
Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by Rolly22(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I love him with every Drop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals by bizzibodi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Those cartel are so wicked,have seen video of how they use axes to cut down group of women kidnapped...in a minute they disconnected the heads and limbs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.