Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? (346 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by Prechgold1180(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Good morning fam
Bumped on this exact topic on Facebook
at what time did you realize that you no longer young

Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by Prechgold1180(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Lol

Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by Prechgold1180(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by thesicilian: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Lol. I grew up watching the likes Guardiola, Zidane, Rooney, Gerard, Lampard, Arteta, Solskier, Henry, etc play fantastic football. One day I noticed that almost all of these players were now retired and even coaching and winning trophies. They had moved forward. Some even became presidents of their football associations and countries. That was when it dawned on me that I was no longer a young boy and it was time to step up my game. I think that was one of the catalysts for looking beyond paid employment and starting my first business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by NoFucksToGive: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
thesicilian:
Lol. I grew up watching the likes Guardiola, Zidane, Rooney, Gerard, Lampard, Arteta, Solskier, Henry, etc play fantastic football. One day I noticed that almost all of these players were now retired and even coaching and winning trophies. They had moved forward. Some even became presidents of their football associations and countries. That was when it dawned on me that I was no longer a young boy and it was time to step up my game. I think that was one of the catalysts for looking beyond paid employment and starting my first business
[/s]

Oh just shut up , shut up already no one asked you to advertise your motivation they simply asked and question and you started telling us how you motivated yourself

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2022
While I was in ss2 our chem teacher use to bring his daughter to class ,she was in nursery or something like that

Fast forward 2022 i slid into a girls dm seeing nice boobs tits and ass ..she got this sassy matured looks ..think I've a thing for slay queens ..said "hi Mama Mia " combo was going good and decided to check her pictures ..saw my teacher s pictures with her .I asked Sha that's when it dawnm on me ...
Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Oh just shut up , shut up already no one asked you to advertise your motivation they simply asked and question and you started telling us how you motivated yourself

You're not a nice person grin
Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by NoFucksToGive: 9:47am On Mar 18, 2022
33bandit:

You're not a nice person grin

It's true now, they asked a simple question mumu started telling us rubbish . If you check his picture now he will be one wretched looking worn out show wearing , vulture neck having vagabond
Re: When Did You Realize That You Are Officially Not Young Anymore ? by thesicilian: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Patient With Bone Marrow Cancer Healed With Regenerative Medicine (Video) / 5 Warning Signs That You Might Have Testicular Cancer / Ndi ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.