Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore (58660 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Shagbatshagba: 6:35am On Nov 29, 2021
For sometime now I have this maybe pimples combined with boil I don't just know on the right side of my face
Pls help a brother what can be done and who can u recommend me to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Or11: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2021
You need to stop wearing that mask and let your skin breathe and heal.

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by potent5(m): 6:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Avoid shaving sticks and blades. Stick with clippers for a while let's see.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by qwertyboss(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
For sometime now I have this maybe pimples combined with boil I don't just know on the right side of my face
Fresh garlic and honey thanks me later...
Just a one week of application will do

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Megabig: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2021
How many towels do you use? Have at least three for now, start this routine. Soak in hot water and wash while warm, spread under sunlight, use one towel for three days only and repeat until it’s all gone. Bath with Dudu Osun
You will be shocked how it will disappear.

Make sure you follow the towel routine and don’t scratch them

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Shagbatshagba: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2021
I have never shave when I don't even have beards

7 Likes

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Shagbatshagba: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2021
I have never shaved when I don't even have beards
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by samuel051: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Holy gram
U are gradually turning to porcupine
Wtf man..

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Noshitboi(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2021
I can help u out but first of all answer me, are you one of those that voted Buhari? Yes or no?

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Investigative: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Let me check!!
That’s
STD OOO

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by mainman7(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
Many people that are addicted to facemask are reporting similar thing. Seeing facemask on you here made me to fully believe viral Video that shows a Nigerian Man proved China lines the inner parts with infectious Bacteria. The tiny microscopic things that enter the Lung and skin from the mask were see as the cultured it in water. I still don't know the Bewitchment that made people to still import Facemask from China that Originally produced the Virus against Humanity. Why giving them more opportunity to access your lungs directly?! I bought local facemask which I washed and use whenever I need to enter Bank.
IgOga:

You cannot get into Canada if you are not vaccinated.

So called omicron was first detected in a fully vaccinated person.

Botswana government confirmed that all 4 cases were found in fully vaccinated persons.

If you are dumb enough to take the poison shot give yourself five years to exit the earth. The culling is in progress

Xisnin:

Why would you want to travel to those satanic countries? Stay back and enjoy your freedom be happy that travel restrictions are put in place.
Now I know why they massively used TV and Media to brainwash us that Africa is poor. Poverty is a thing of the Mind. My People, please don't sell your Eternal Soul for anything!!! Gnashing of teeth await those trapped!

KingOKON:
Some MUMU are still falling for this SCAM called covid19
The script written by Bill Gates and Co, produce by Pfizer and co have just released the latest episode Omicron..
Many MUMUs that were earlier vaccinated will still need more jabs, this time around their heads or pric-ks will be inoculated with more covid19 jabs

As for me and households, no mask, no jabs and I await the day this hopeless government will demand a vaccine card from me.
grin Sincerely, this Shots they aimed at the masses has woken many to buy guns in America. Even I would ensure I most brutally and mercilessly kill anyone that try to force it on me. I've always been very mean by nature, knowing that I shall now kill for the right Reason like David did and still enter Heaven gives me a lot of Joy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by xpressionx(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Did you try shaving with shaving stick?
Your body is definitely reacting to something

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by merits(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
As a nairaland qualified doctor, that is omicron the variant convid-19.isolate yourself asap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by money121(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Sorry
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Hapinex01: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
It might be cream reaction

1 Like

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by harley88(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
You see that advice above pertaining to changing your towel, pls follow it well.
Try to bath regularly or at least rinse your face and maybe use a good skin soap. Don’t use medicated or antiseptic products like dettol. If you can afford it try getting Hawaii Carrot Soap (650) a pack. Don’t get it if you can’t afford to keep buying it regularly.
You can also get a nice facial cleanser, not those 300/500 naira oh. Get the nice ones above 1k. Use that at night after your shower.
You can also make use of honey every night on your face, rub, leave for 30mins, use your clean palm to rub your face in a circular manner then rinse off with water.
Also make sure your pillow case is always clean and try not to share your clothings that touch your face.
Pls don’t use any bleaching product esp funbact A and caro white and their likes.
All these stated are stuffs I do and no jokes, I am a light guy with fresh clean face.
Ladies stay away, I don’t support fornication

Modified
Your neck looks long and tiny, if you are below 20 just enjoy your life and leave the pimples. Na puberty and a sprinkle of sapa dey disturb you

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Rahkman: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
U are gradually turning to porcupine
Wtf man..
grin grin grin kill me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Optimistguy1969: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Calm down

Na PUBEARTY (signs of upcoming beards)

13 Likes

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Weedhustler: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Try crusader soap, d original one ooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by PCG001: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2021
ѕтop conѕυмιng;
-ĸυlι ĸυlι
-groυndnυт
-vegeтaвle oιl
yoυ wιll noт lιѕтen

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by updatechange(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2021
embarassed
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by beautyfunke(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Badguy77(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Forget shame, stop using the mask and let breeze touch ur face for it to dry up....It will go by itself

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Go to the hospital or nearby medical center, people will start installing huge fear in you

Thanks
Re: Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore by Eniolaxoft(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2021
Shagbatshagba:

Go for facials

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / 10 Morning Wood (Erection) Facts You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.