Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals (41465 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 / Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Hawkler: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
People usually post this kind of statements online when they're feeling unhappy deep down.
This scenario is like when your body count failed you in public, then you 'came up' the next day to show the world that you had regained it back just to erase the nostagic feelings or thoughts of the earlier onlookers who witnessed the failed version.
Oh!! "Are there still thinking about the bad or good side of me" You ll be restless like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by xowaher: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Her life, her business..
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Chipink(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

wink

Ilicit how are u
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by illicit(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chipink:

Ilicit how are u

Feel good

N u?
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Gwan2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
People usually post this kind of statements online when they're feeling unhappy deep down.

Bro, you will make a very good psychologist...

I do that as well. Most times I post motivational quotes or my travels...are the times I'm down and indirectly motivating myself with those quotes I put out or finding satisfaction with the pictures I display.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bar1941:
Mumu yarn, she can't even code it, despite the fact her children are growing up.
sex is not something to be ashamed of. It is a natural act.
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Enemyofpeace: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Calabar women and sex be like 5 and 6. I no dey surprised, that’s what happens when your favourite meat is dog

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by wallarwallar(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rubbish. It is a sign she is not enjoying anything mentioned but just trying to fake it Why do people you thought shud be sensible are always the most senseless set of people. Keep ur family out of social media and have peace of mind bt na lie. Now dat she don share her useless goals wetin con happen she don win Nigeria woman of d year. Her husband is well cultured respect 2baba and same goes to wizkid baba and not that other one make I no mention name

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by heniford2: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
orohbiro:
What is all about this sex of a thing is like na sex Nigerians they eat every day for a living. Thanks am in the convent cheesy q proud revend sister
funny grin cheesy u Revend sister ahaa! My mom is also a virgin mary undecided

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Karemarealty288(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chipink:
Rubbish

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
HRSweetness:

Why should a guy imagine another married guys face lost in ecstasy? undecided undecided
It's actually insane because they have the same face when screwing a p.... as they pray in church
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Wuppdex: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abi o, no wonder Nairalander always say Naija women have nothing to offer apart from sex, na wa o, every post always related to FUCKERY tueh
hisexcellency34:
Talkative. They need to check this hanty's mental state
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Calabar women and sex be like 5 and 6. I no dey surprised, that’s what happens when your favourite meat is dog
Men go to Google and find out the top ten animals with the best meat then you will know that whites also enjoy dog meat, I bet you are missing a lot but there is a first time for everything..
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Fmghewzy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Juicie2u:
Like having a party and giving him a bj , for me am imagining 2baba face lost in ecstasy...

Are you okay undecided
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Enemyofpeace: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Juicie2u:

Men go to Google and find out the top ten animals with the best meat then you will know that whites also enjoy dog meat, I bet you are missing a lot but there is a first time for everything..

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
She can't find her ass hole
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by dododawa1: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Irohjohnpaulc:
Women and sex........... I used to think that men do like sex more than women, not until I got married that I realized that women are never satisfied with sex. God forbid
Hmmmmm....you notice am
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Fourwinds: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
candidbabe:
Eleyi gidi gan oooooo
she dey tell you say she dey fvck well well... Most women wet dey fvck well well no fit bold talk am
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Omini247: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
depression alert

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by ubee(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
This Annie sef! What's going on with her? If she was the talky type from day one I would understand - but she was never one to drop controversial utterances.

However she seems to be taking a different persona, as this is the second controversial thing she's dropping just few days apart.

We all remember her words when Tuface's studio gift to OAU wasn't publicized as expected?

She should just take it easy abeg.
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
yrex01:
it's all about sex in this country
I wonder ooo
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by matm: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hyping ordinary sex at ur age? Wonder d advice u wll be giving teen girls around u as role model.
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by cejaypriesty(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bar1941:
Mumu yarn, she can't even code it, despite the fact her children are growing up.
There is nothing to code it's her husband not a bf.
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Off record..
2Baba was the perfect fit for Basket Mouth TROUBLE track, Blaq Bonez part is a bit inconsequential.
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Seriously you shouldn't expect a Nigerian woman to be more than this to you as a man unless you are looking for trouble
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by lilioj: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
yrex01:
it's all about sex in this country
And money undecided
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Chipink(f): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
illicit:

Feel good

N u?
Same oh
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by lebete3000: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
TheGistDay:
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia said that she has decided to make the most of her time doing things that make her happy including being with her children, family, breaking boundaries and having sex with her husband, singer Tuface Idibia.

See her post below

I've always said it times without number, happiness na the Koko of all things...

Everything we're striving to get in this life, is simply to be happy.

That weed you drag, that babe you chyke, day bîtch you bang, dat maga you scam, dat country you Japa to...just name it....

Na happiness be the underlying motivation for there. What if that happiness comes for free and without a cost? Most of us would chill and laylow...

Think about this shit, but don't think it too much, shit might blow your brains out...
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by jclassiq(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
She has unresolved issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cake Mercy Aigbe Got For Her Husband's 50th Birthday (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.