Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals (41508 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 / Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by robinsonnunto: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Juicie2u:
Like having a party and giving him a bj , for me am imagining 2baba face lost in ecstasy...

keep imagining....
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by ComeToJesus: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
No virtuous woman will be this vain.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
No decorum again
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bar1941:
Mumu yarn, she can't even code it, despite the fact her children are growing up.
No decorum again. Things has really fall apart.
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
thesicilian:
People usually post this kind of statements online when they're feeling unhappy deep down.
Truth

1 Like

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sex too Much everywhere , everybody !!! Can you imaging we have Minister for SEX grin grin grin

Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Justkatty(f): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
This kind post get as e be��
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by PreciousBro: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Announcement Announcement. E remain to wear town crier crown.
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by UnimkeAk(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Juicie2u:
Like having a party and giving him a bj , for me am imagining 2baba face lost in ecstasy...
Na male dey ur name oo....
All this homosexuals
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2022
UnimkeAk:

Na male dey ur name oo....
All this homosexuals
don't get me wrong, even he goats have a certain characteristics when it's around a she � goat,all male animals tend to have a secondary sex characteristics while they are with a female, awon werey stop misquoting me...
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by playfrank(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2022
It's always about them angry
TheGistDay:
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia said that she has decided to make the most of her time doing things that make her happy including being with her children, family, breaking boundaries and having sex with her husband, singer Tuface Idibia.

See her post below
Re: Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals by sugarfrank(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Las las, this marriage go scatter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him / Davido Carrying His Daughter Imade Adeleke In Adorable Photo / Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.