Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture (69030 Views)

2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by rocknation62(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
oluztx:
[s]See afonjas already drooling all over her. They are not used to beautiful light skin women in their land.

Nnamdi kanu is very funny he said " when Hausa-Fulani and Afonjas see Igbo women, they release instantly because they are not used to seeing such beauty and clean women in their lives.[/s]"

2 Likes

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by IMASTEX: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Welcome on board
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by EkelediliBuhari: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do people comment without reading

Meanwhile this is one lady the female folks should emulate…
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Shellsploit: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
rocknation62:
Bv

U say wetin?
BVN
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by digitite: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Beauty and Brains.
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Godispeace: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oponu, is that one beauty shocked shocked shocked shocked
oluztx:
See afonjas already drooling all over her. They are not used to beautiful light skin women in their land.

Nnamdi kanu is very funny he said " when Hausa-Fulani and Afonjas see Igbo women, they release instantly because they are not used to seeing such beauty and clean women in their lives."

3 Likes

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Lamasta(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hope she self no go slap person when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Beauty and Brains... Seems to be exuding class too!!!

Anambra has truly upgraded from the other Slap-collecting street broad!
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by AllahEatsShit: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
You want to get to a married woman?

YinkaOlusesi16:
This woman is beautiful, how can i get to her.
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Dchampion65: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Very easy, find your way to anambra government house but make sure you write down your **ll
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by GloriousGbola: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Here we go.

Time for Mrs Soludo to make her gram private
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by ablejesus26(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
oluztx:
See afonjas already drooling all over her. They are not used to beautiful light skin women in their land.

Nnamdi kanu is very funny he said " when Hausa-Fulani and Afonjas see Igbo women, they release instantly because they are not used to seeing such beauty and clean women in their lives."

Olu se you no think se you don pass this thing wey you dey do undecided

An average Igboman doesn't have time to do senseless sturvs so I doubt if you have any connections with Igbo.
Shun tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Alaefulu(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
No go slap person soon
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Flier: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is exactly how Buhari started and here we are today
Let's talk about Soludo again after 2 years in power

1 Like

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Na how to get that her daughter by the left corner be my issue now..

Do you have a valid international passport?
Names of Countries you have traveled to?
Two foreign bank accounts to attest to your travels ....
Recent pictures with three seating State Governors.....
Recent pictures with two South Eastern Senate members ....
Evidence of a stakeholder in two local Nigerian banks ......

NB........Please No picture with Buhari pls....or else you are disqualified for scam immediately......
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Celsony: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Fine woman, I thereby decree "by the time your husband tenure comes to end no spirit of slapping shall fall on you" amen grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by EkperemoEgbabi: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Afonja demons on d beat

1 Like

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Kestolove(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Milf
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by davidtemi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Ah! madam na blogger?

Very beautiful woman. Soludo Carry eyes go market.
Anambra babes are very beautiful. I served there and I brought one home
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Nilon: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just like my current girlfriend who I intend to marry Ezinwanyi di uko.
make i test her in my room?
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by 007lss: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
50k and I will send her number to you for hookup....... Lol
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by garriAndsugar: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Do you have a valid international passport?
Names of Countries you have traveled to?
Two foreign bank accounts to attest to your travels ....
Recent pictures with three seating State Governors.....
Recent pictures with two South Eastern Senate members ....
Evidence of a stakeholder in two local Nigerian banks ......

NB........Please No picture with Buhari pls....or else you are disqualified for scam immediately......
Lol..abi na gold I wan go mine?
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
You are welcome to the Government House as a first Lady please do and represent well ma. Don't ever disgrace your husband and entire people of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by Ausbalo: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Ah! madam na blogger?

Very beautiful woman. Soludo Carry eyes go market.

When Money de, Your Wife ho fine oooo
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by MrPADDY(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Na how to get that her daughter by the left corner be my issue now..
It's simple now. Just mix garri, sugar and pure water together. Lol.
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by house10s2: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
500 followers
Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by debetmx(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=iamyemiakins post=111146043][/quote]

I heard Obiano's wife grew up in iyilara in surulere.

True or false?

1 Like

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by WarriAproko: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
This one go good for MILF ohhh tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by xowaher: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
She looks great..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture by kerry57: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
This soludo boy wey dey plait hair resemble victor Moses wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.