Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? (812 Views)

Is It Okay To Eat Dead Animals / Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? by siofra(f): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
I destroyed a nest of baby snakes this morning and I'm wondering if I should eat them.

Is it okay? Can I use it to make snake noodle soup?
Re: Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? by Suspect1: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
siofra:
I destroyed a nest of baby snakes this morning and I'm wondering if I should eat them.

useless noise!

Re: Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Use it to prepare egusi soups for all your family memberstongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? by Kazeem47(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
CC Lalasticlala.Heard he he's a pro in that section.You can take them to motherless baby's home or adopt them.
Re: Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? by Mariangeles(f): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
siofra:

Siofra, you know how it goes. cheesy
Pictures or… fill in the blanks

Even lalasticlala is disappointed. cheesy
Re: Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
That's scary
Re: Is It Okay To Eat Baby Snake? by Joezinho: 10:01pm On May 10, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Me After Eating Any Food Containing Waterleaf / Netflix Declares Nigerian Jellof As The greatest In The World / Itoro Food Stuffs And Seafoods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.