Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid (24024 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur:UCL Quarter Finals (4 -3) On 17th Apr. 2019 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Mexyz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
HardMirror:
you are the foooolish person here. Is it not normal for footballers to get injured and recover? Why bring up 62 injure history? Are you sure you are alright this afternoon?
grin grin grin... Bros easy on that guy, with the level of hunger in the land now, i doubt if that guy is okay.

Imagine counting the number of times a player went down with injuries as numbers of players missing.

1 Like

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Walkee: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
HardMirror:
grin this guy is a comedian. See how he is counting every and any injury just as excuse for real madrid. Lol
wasn't that the exact same thing I said in my original post? Because you are too empty headed to understand the difference between being plagued by injuries and missing players doesn't change the premise of my submission
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Psady(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I was telling a Chelsea fan yesterday that I hope we draw them so we can enact revenge. This is the best Real Madrid side in recent times. Hahaha bring on Chelsea kiss
Bro! Wake up. Nothing special about that real Madrid team, psg just loose guard.
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Walkee: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
HardMirror:
you are still here? Hahahaha. This guy dey lonely. You are the laughing stock on the thread no need to drag anything with you, glad everyone can see you are a clown
lol you are a fool. You replied me and you are talking about being lonely?
I thought you ran away from Nairaland back then after concocting a fake story to scam people? You that got exposed and embarrassed on religion section and then ran away you're talking about being a laughing a stock? I know you gee. You are a small boy and fool.

This is exactly how injuries are calculated. It's not my fault that you and your Bet9ja addicts here are dull and uneducated

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Walkee: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mexyz:
grin grin grin... Bros easy on that guy, with the level of hunger in the land now, i doubt if that guy is okay.

Imagine counting the number of times a player went down with injuries as numbers of players missing.
how else are injuries calculated?

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Invictus2214: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
What as domestic league has to do with champions league?
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by zoghys: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Enoch3721:
semifinalists
Real Madrid
Manchester City
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
even the image agrees

Dont be too sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by heniford2: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Drefaithful:

CHELSEA 50% VS REAL MADRID 50%

MAN CITY 70% VS ATHLETICO 30%

BAYERN MUNICH 80% VS VILLAREAL 20%

BENFICA 30% VS LIVERPOOL 70%

Except the unexpected happened, it is only Chelsea and Real Madrid have equal opportunity to qualify.
your just being Real here but i believe something Chelsea will surely qualify
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by dododawa1: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hala Madrid,d day will come in peace.
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Starz825(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
English Premiership clubs are really trying compare to other leagues.

So Spainish teams na aw many there? undecided
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by akwatu29: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chelsea will qualify
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by HardMirror(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mexyz:

the matter tire me. He was even counting minor injuries o. Like benzema broken finger and injuries from previous season
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Great100000: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
tongue tongue tongue

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by hollywater: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
The 4 clubs on the right side is going through. Quote me after semi final matches.
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Bahamas95(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ramanto:
Chelsea is in trouble
See them, they have started again this season. That was what most fans and pundits said last season but Chelsea shocked all of you.

Nobody expected Chelsea to knock out Madrid and even win Manchester City in the final. Chelsea is a team that doesn't give up till the final whistle so don't write them off.

1 Like

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Count6: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igbofam:
Chelsea owns this season again and that's on God.

Real Madrid ain't the way they used to be. Chelsea will win home and away

Abeg shey you dey stuck in last season or na last season highlights you still dey watch ??

Madrid is currently better than Chelsea saying otherwise is rubbish
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Count6: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Psady:
Bro! Wake up. Nothing special about that real Madrid team, psg just loose guard.

Pele o pundit In go shock you . Na plastic Madrid dey play na
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Drefaithful:

CHELSEA 50% VS REAL MADRID 50%

MAN CITY 70% VS ATHLETICO 30%

BAYERN MUNICH 80% VS VILLAREAL 20%

BENFICA 30% VS LIVERPOOL 70%

Except the unexpected happened, it is only Chelsea and Real Madrid have equal opportunity to qualify.
Gbamsolutely.
You've said it all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by mbeast(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
but u fail you see the cup at the center. that is Chelsea
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by mbeast(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
but u fail you see the cup at the center. that is Chelsea

Enoch3721:
semifinalists
Real Madrid
Manchester City
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
even the image agrees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Igbofam: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Count6:

Abeg shey you dey stuck in last season or na last season highlights you still dey watch ??

Madrid is currently better than Chelsea saying otherwise is rubbish

Currently better than Chelsea because in your deluded world they are playing in the same league abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by dayabiuuku: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Where is Arsenal?
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by richmanrichard: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Cmanforall:
Bayern VS Man City finals
Let's settle it here grin
Like if you agree
Chelsea vs Liverpool final
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by anungangampu: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Guardiola is so unlucky. Meeting any English club in any champion league is always his weak point.
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by richmanrichard: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Walkee:
yes it was 62 to be precise. That was why the sacked the fitness coach and brought Pintus back. Because you don't know doesn't mean it's not a fact. You can search it and see
bring more excuses.na Chelsea wet loose form sootey dem sack lampard.they also had injuries too. real was more in-form than Chelsea last season. That same Madrid knocked out Liverpool last season.cook another reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by BigDawsNet: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bestiee01:
Up liverpool.we will send Benfica packing.

Hadley Chase available

Let cee if kloop will gamble and play Jones again or H.Elliot... cheesy
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Walkee:
you be confirm goat. The fact that a player makes matchday squad doesn't mean he's fit. Mendy wasn't fit, Ramos wasn't fit. They could barely run. After the match they relapsed back to their injuries. In fact, till today Ramos gas not recovered. You need basic education. Tuueeeh on your empty head jeez
So na Chelsea no get unfit players for that match? As long as they could make match dat squad, they are not injured. You wonder why in video games players have energy bars? It is a typical depiction of real life, players can get tired or get a knock, it is not the opposing teams business. That's why teams have fitness coach and physiotherapists. They also do recovery fitness after each match. So my point is, don't blame their loss on their fitness level because if it went the other way you'd still have said ordinary injured Madrid team beat Chelsea how much more if they were not injured, Chelsea for chop 100-0.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Great100000: 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Where is Arsenal?

Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by achimendy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tmex:
And you think Real madrid will win Chelsea? Wake from your sleep brother.
E go shock you that day..
Re: UCL Quarter-Final Draw: Chelsea Land Real Madrid by Jeffy1206(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
I'm a Chelsea fan but this season is mancity... This I have seen sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (3 - 1) On 11th January 2014 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 0) - Live / Chelsea Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 21st September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.