Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Problem Analysis Is Not Solution To Problems - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Problem Analysis Is Not Solution To Problems (137 Views)

Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Analysis Is Not Solution To Problems by Fly2London3Baba: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Do you know that problem analysis is not the same as problem solving or solution?
Do you know that talking about how bad a problem is is a negative way to solving problems?

What them should be done?
Identify the problems and find ways to solve it based on your own capacity.

Start doing that today and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkRFCY6UvZA

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Lab Leak Hypothesis / Home Care Nursing / Buy Ziingo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.