Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call (25805 Views)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by GardenOfGod(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
OK there's no problem
Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by treatise: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pierocash:
By the time China strikes, this anti Easterners will tag them aggressors.

What is US always doing In other country's waterways and borders with military arsenals?

Don't worry, same way A. Hitler and Germany fell, US will sure experience same Soon..

Useless bullies

Is it the US ship that sailed through the Taiwan straight ? Is your passionate hatred for the USA borne out of the killing of Osama Bin Ladin?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Mccullum: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:
By 2030, China military will be able to stand the US military toe to toe

China mentioned some thing like this last two years ago, that by 2035 what ever it'll take, Taiwan will fully be govern by mainland government of PRC

1 Like

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Gkay1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
USA maybe the cause of world war 3

1 Like

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by BKayy: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
To understand this China-Taiwan issue, you as an Igbo or Yoruba should imagine:
For Igbo: An American telling you that the part of Igboland in Delta is off limits because of her interests in that geographical space despite the peoples decision.

For Yoruba: That Ajase(Port Novo) is off limit because he has interest in the Gulf of Guinea despite the peoples decision.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by boladale123: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Physical Fall of "Mystery Babylon" aka Nomerica seems to more Quicker than I thought .
I Just Hope Individuals and Nations are with take something to learn from Nomerica.

It is GOD that raises someone up! It is the same GOD that brings down.
GOD is no respecter of Persons! Then that Honor HIM , HE Honors, them that Despise HIM, HE despises.

Btw now and 2025/2026, I see Nomerica as a 3rd world nation.

I am sure your claims would have been different if D.Trump is the president.

In any case, where do you see Nigeria btw 2028/2026?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by AgentGoat: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wetin be nomerica for God sake?
Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by seanwilliam(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
WriterNig:

It's the other way round oga. I don't know what y'all gain from lying.

Zelensky have been crying to the U.S and the whole world for weapons, money and more sanctions on Russia. Even the U.S + NATO are feeling powerless in this war. Russia is in control of nearly 30 cities in Ukraine (some major cities included).

Even ur almighty US is pleading with Russian citizens to turn against the government. To show you how powerless they feel.

Russia is the real world power. Truly.
shut up , they’re avoiding nuclear engagement ..

Nuclear weapons apart , Russia is of no match to USA in any way ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by lordm(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:
that can't be true. Don't underestimate the US military might

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by BabaIbo: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Physical Fall of "Mystery Babylon" aka Nomerica seems to more Quicker than I thought .
I Just Hope Individuals and Nations are with take something to learn from Nomerica.

GOD is no respecter of Persons! Then that Honor HIM , HE Honors, them that Despise HIM, HE despises.

I am 100 percent sure you're not a genuine pastor, but I will leave God to handle you.

Continue!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by webizone(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
BKayy:
For Igbo: An American telling you that the part of Igboland in Delta is off limits because of her interests in that geographical space despite the peoples decision.

For Yoruba: That Ajase(Port Novo) is off limit because he has interest in the Gulf of Guinea despite the peoples decision.

Not really how I see it. The Taiwanese don't want China's rule. That would be complete invasion if China attacked them. They should kukuma free Tibet join.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by falseprophet: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]
Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Masterkernel1: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Hope you've seen how powerful Russia is? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by CoronaVirusPro: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Only if the USA stops moving.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by BabaIbo: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
BKayy:

Stop misleading people.

The clearer explanation is Nigeria telling Biafra it is still under her even after Biafra has become a sovereign state of its own.
And USA is there to support Biafra.

If your example is valid, why are the Taiwanese not complaining about USA involvement OR not romancing China?

Lai's offspring!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Botlord: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

Are you sure or you're just deceiving yourself undecided
I thought weapon of mass destruction is the reason they invaded Iraq, why can't they try invading Russia.
History had it that USA have always been scared of Russia. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by BabaIbo: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Masterkernel1:

Hope you've seen how powerful Russia is? grin grin

grin cheesy wink

Bad guy!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by WriterNig: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

And what other weapons does the U.S have that Russia does not have? Mention one and I'll show you the Russian version (even better) right now.

If they're scared of a nuclear war, then truly they're not a world power.

They're just bullies to weaker countries.

8 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Invictus2214: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Amen!, thank you for your prayer.
Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Mystic969: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin

Tell them boss

WriterNig:

Zelensky have been crying to the U.S and the whole world for weapons, money, No-fly zones and more sanctions on Russia. Even the U.S + NATO are feeling powerless in this war. Russia is in absolute control of nearly 30 cities in Ukraine (some major cities included).

Even ur almighty US is pleading with Russian citizens to turn against the government. To show you how powerless they feel.

It took NATO (30 countries + US) more than 2 months to bomb Baghdad, Iraq into submission.

Ukraine + NATO (30 Countries & USA) Fighting just Russia + Belarus.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
NigeriaNawa:
Meanwhile USA has 11 more carriers than China - a total of 13 carriers. China has only 2.

The following USA carriers and their accompanying ships are in the China sea.

So 11 more flying coffins than China.

In a modern war, with a worthy adversary, you'll lose all those shiny toys in a day.

Say hello to hypersonic missiles.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by NigeriaNawa: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

So 11 more flying coffins than China.

In a modern war, with a worthy adversary, you'll lose all those shiny toys in a day.

Say hello to hypersonic missiles.

USA Carriers and their accompanying ships and aircraft have state of the art missile defences that can shoot down any type of missile. The USA does not make too much noise like Russia or China.

Defence umbrella from a destroyer ship that is always side by side with the carrier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2gG7zjdyvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYb-sm24JUk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
bigpicture001:

They can't fall cuz they are made up of all Nations... Even Chinese undertake sensitive roles in US Military and Navy...

The country belongs to the world

The US is already in decline.

Britain "belongs to the world too", but they are no longer the mighty power they used to be.

Today, they are the US' pet.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by sweetjohn(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pierocash:

What is US always doing In other country's waterways and borders with military arsenals?

Don't worry, same way A. Hitler and Germany fell, US will sure experience same Soon..

Useless bullies
Because USA is world power that is why. Sometimes, infact most times you Muslims reason with your anus. As world power USA must make sure there is relatively peace in the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Osefonria: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bro, why do you hate America so much....?! It baffles me knowing that if you're issued their visa, you will hurriedly grab it, buy ticket and run there. Tell us about God in a different way. You're not preaching to people here

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Ournolly: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Botlord:

Are you sure or you're just deceiving yourself undecided
I thought weapon of mass destruction is the reason they invaded Iraq, why can't they try invading Russia.
History had it that USA have always been scared of Russia. cheesy
It's wise to be scared of Russia, no shame.
Russia despite the western propaganda has enough nukes to wipe most part of the world out.
Whoever has such weapon should not be provoked.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by venabili: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Not in a conventional conflict. But China's nuclear arsenal will allow them enough deterrence.

Same reason NATO dont want to go on the offensive with Russia. Fighting between nuclear powers get messy quite easily.
Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Susily(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Nah mate! US military keeps evolving.......that country spends half a trillion dollars every year on it's military Budget and keeps on innovating

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by venabili: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pierocash:

Useless bullies

Not in this century. Probably not the next either.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Lorddominic(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
WriterNig:

Zelensky have been crying to the U.S and the whole world for weapons, money, No-fly zones and more sanctions on Russia. Even the U.S + NATO are feeling powerless in this war. Russia is in absolute control of nearly 30 cities in Ukraine (some major cities included).

It took NATO (30 countries + US) more than 2 months to bomb Baghdad, Iraq into submission.

Ukraine + NATO (30 Countries & USA) Fighting just Russia + Belarus.

And wat do you want the US govt to do... Go into direct conflict with a first grade nuclear world power like Russia and provoke a 3rd world war. What made you think you'd be safe when nuclear war heads starts flying over the Atlantic like birds... The best US could do, is currently what they are doing now...economic sanctions. Just chill, when hunger, inflation and frustration starts biting the Soviet citizens, they would turn and vent their anger on the Russian god

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by Invictus2214: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
You have some palliative package at ikorodu, is left for you to go and collect it.
Re: Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call by GambaOsaka: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

America become a 3rd world nation, back to the sender in Jesus name. You are a liar from the pit of hell. Since your fake prophecies on Trump winning the election was exposed, you had developed strong hatred for God’s own country. Shame on you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.