Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. (2373 Views)

How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card / Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid / How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by JNATH(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good day my good people,

please anyone with any ideal on how i can fund my UBA dollar prepaid card through the mobile app. i have a dollar account and the prepaid card is dollar too.

Please help out.

Thanks
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by Keagen: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
JNATH:
Good day my good people,

please anyone with any ideal on how i can fund my UBA dollar prepaid card through the mobile app. i have a dollar account and the prepaid card is dollar too.

Please help out.

Thanks
OK, would like to sell some of my funds in my UBA domiciliary account, incase you are interested I can transfer this funds to your own account. Please contact me 09077 864 983
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by Pierocash(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
JNATH:
Good day my good people,

Please help out.

Thanks
Uba dollar cards can only be funded from the canter. You make direct deposit. But if you have uba dollar accnt,you can fund it directly from your dollar account. Click transfer,click own account and transfer
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by Sheisenough01: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
JNATH:
Good day my good people,

Please help out.

Thanks

If you have a UBA dom you can send directly to the card from it.

You can also buy from Exchangers selling Africard funds.
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by Koleb: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
JNATH:
Good day my good people,

Please help out.

Thanks
I have africard funds for sale. Let me know if you need it.
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by samsard(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Keagen:
OK, would like to sell some of my funds in my UBA domiciliary account, incase you are interested I can transfer this funds to your own account. Please contact me 09077 864 983
UBA does not allow intrabank FCY transfer.
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can I collect the dollar card if I'm operating a Naira denominated account?
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by okooloyun1(m): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
Can I collect the dollar card if I'm operating a Naira denominated account?
Yes
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by Fabulouslouie(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
okooloyun1:
Yes

Thanks
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by IsuaWP: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
#1. You can Fund by buying USD from the Black market

That is, by buying Dollars – hard currency at the black-market rate, take it to the banking hall, fill out a deposit slip, enter your Customer ID number/details, and submit it to be funded.

The cons here are:
#1. This method is stressful.
#2. It wastes time.
#3. You can be scammed by a fake BDC guy.

#2. Fund with fnfSwap
I have used a new startup called fnfSwap to fund my USD Card online without going to the bank.
Best still, you fund your card cheaper than any rate in Nigeria, better than the black-market rate.
You can check them out - https://fnfswap.com.ng/how-to-fund-africard/

#3. Fund from other users
If you have a friend or colleague that has Dollar funds in his or her Gtpsecurecard account, he/she can fund your card by transferring to it.

Those are the top 3 popular ways to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by emojay(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good day Keagen, I might need your help also. How do I contact you on a working line.
Re: Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. by Akposkiz: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Black Man Manufacture Anything? I Am Beginning To Wonder / Nigeria Export Promotion Council ,s-export LICENSE / Does It Make Sense To Invest In Power Bank Business? Local Sourcing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.