Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card (617 Views)

Uba Dollar Prepaid Card. / Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid / How To Get Client I'd From Bank Prepaid Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by MrPADDY(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Let's load dollars on your UBA Dollar Prepaid Card to avoid cash handling on your next trip.The dollar card is accepted on international POS and ATM for dollar withdrawal, and international online payments.

Avoid the current CBN restrictions on international cards transactions. With a UBA Dollar Prepaid Card, you can fund, budget, withdraw at any international ATM in dollars and spend safely. The good thing is it is not linked to a UBA account. You can apply for it at any UBA branch near you without having a previous account with the bank.

Time to switch to UBA Dollar Prepaid Card. We are ready to load your cards at the current parallel market rate.
Contact Us At
https://paddydigital.com
Re: How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by MrPADDY(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2022
UBA Dollar Prepaid Card Top Up now available
Re: How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by Duru009(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2022
I try several times for days now to make an online payment for Admission Process in Canada but the Transaction keep declining all the time......

Please help, time is going to secure that Admission.....
Re: How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by MrPADDY(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Duru009:
I try several times for days now to make an online payment for Admission Process in Canada but the Transaction keep declining all the time......

Please help, time is going to secure that Admission.....

Contact Us At
https://paddydigital.com

1 Like

Re: How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by MrPADDY(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2023
Naira debit cards are no more working for international transactions. Time to switch to UBA Dollar Prepaid Card.
Re: How To Load UBA Dollar Prepaid Card by eteebanky1: 2:57pm On May 20, 2023
Thief!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Kick As Banks Stop Naira-denominated Cards For Foreign Transactions / Should I Give My Brother 2 Million Naira To Help Me Get A Tokunbo Car / The Best Souvenir Bags Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.