Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu (17350 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Remembering Kaduna Nzeogwu By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Angelfrost(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sigh... This Negro just spent a lot of words saying nearly nothing meaningful!

Here I was reading avidly and itching for a crux or revelational climax, yet.... NOTHING!!! undecided

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Bmaster(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bianca!

The name every alcoholic fears!

Abeg,before God and man
Any stupid moniker that'll mention me in this forum henceforth will be e-biancalised with immediate alacrity
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Dshocker(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Make una let this matter die na,wetin happen
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by EraseTheDot: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bianca Ashawooooo
-erase the dot

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by McOluOmo: 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
U ended up saying nothing.....no moral lessons

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by adejaresalami1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Didnt even bother to read the epistle. Wife to the governor or not. Woman na woman and no be today we dey see dem fight dirty to the extent of throwing themselves naked over petty things.

Na today??
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Randomgist(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bianca potential
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by mruwaifo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
Well written though having absolutely no value .
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by lailo: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Poor write up....
Spit
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by NaijaNaWaa: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Aisha Yusufu didn't do justice to the beautiful title of the article and the interesting story. A good story teller could've weaved a masterpiece around it

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by nijanigga: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Bianca is Brainy, Beautiful and Bold

A typical Igbo woman

Ajonja women only know how to sell agbo jedi

Leodeking can go and fry amala

I dont care!
Bianca is a FFK left over
Community woman
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by baby124: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Very classless and razz woman that Obiano wife. Probably an unfortunate low born, just fortunate to marry a man that made it. She just showed her upbringing and brought her family both extended and nuclear to shame. For the rest of her life and in history books it will be recorded that she tried to bully and got a very terrible slap!
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Lightorder: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ishilove:
A very unnecessary article. Very unnecessary
I tried to understand the article but the more I read the more confused I got. Very unnecessary

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Lightorder: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Whenever you want to get a wife , go and get a dumb wife in the name of being humble . 3 days ago , my wife put two omoniles in their places, who have been thinking that I owe them something. They were the ones who begged. She calmly took them out the way I couldn’t have done and their obtainance - wired brains got a reset. I would rather have a Bianca as a wife than have a dullard. You bring nonsense or cross the line in my absence, you collect before I am back. Meanwhile, mrs Yesufu would have reacted more in many different unconventional ways than Bianca. I don’t know what she is talking about
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by christistruth01: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by esdeemiami(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
With this kind of mind set you will never grow and see further than your eyes and mind were meant to see.
must you always find a way to Crip in tribal sentiment in all topics.....grow and wise up so you can be a good example to your kids and the ones around you

MonkeyMods:

A typical Igbo woman

I dont care!

PS: No need mentioning me cos I won't open or answer you!

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by MoIbrahim: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
The one wey receive the slap na afonja woman abi?

MonkeyMods:

A typical Igbo woman

I dont care!

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Tedpgrass: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Quite surprised at the physical violence meted out..

The perpetrator should apologise to the public for delivering such cringe worthy actions.

Apologising to the slapped person is at her discretion.

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Tellwhat: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:

A typical Igbo woman

I dont care!

U are a foool

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Seebrain: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tellwhat:

U are a foool
Please do ignore if you come across such comments. Some are on this platform to cause tribal war by projecting to be a particular tribe which they are not. Likely the guy may not be an Igbo.

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Burruchaga71(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
okeyumez:
Anambra women are always too violent. Pride, arrogance, lack of respect, greed for money, lust for power, thuggish life, domineering, and slapping skills are their way of life.
. But Bianca your sister is from Enugwu state
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by babajero(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
MonkeyMods:

A typical Igbo woman

I dont care!

Don't type rubbish, you are not an Igbo person stop receiving yourself and be proud of your place.
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by NNTR: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
VBCampaign:
BIANCA POTENTIAL

By: Deji Yesufu

During my days in Ahmadu Bello University, there was a lady who had come to my school for her undergraduate studies at about the same time. My family and hers remain family friends till this day. This young woman went to school at a Federal Government Girls’ College (FGGC) in Eastern Nigeria and because of her exposure and travels, I was always intrigued by stories she told us. One of such stories was about how Bianca Ojukwu, wife of the late Biafran warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu, had visited her school and spent some time talking with her and her friends. Bianca had just won the beauty pageant that launched her into fame and I doubt she was even married to Ojukwu as of this time.

My friend told me that quite naturally all the girls in the school flocked out to see Bianca and the beauty queen took her time to interact with them. At some point she began to ask them what they wanted to become in life. Everyone had one thing or the other to say. One of the girls told Bianca that she wanted to become a beauty queen like herself. At that point all the girls let out shrills – of course doubting the young girl. Bianca quieted the girls and told them that this girl had potentials. As if to shut off their disbelief, Bianca pointed at the girl’s fair skin and her particularly slim and long legs as marks that could stand her out in a beauty contest.

Incidentally I knew this girl because she happened to have schooled in ABU too. Long story short, this girl, Nkem, soon bagged the nick-name: “Bianca Potential”. The story of Bianca Potential did not go on to become the fairy tale many of her mates had envisioned for her. Nkem married a wealthy Igbo man. Her husband restrained her from pursuing any other career and thus became a full time house wife. Nkem lost all her potentials to child bearing and overweight and soon died a little more than a decade after we all left school. She never fulfilled her potentials. When the story of the slap-fest between Bianca Ojukwu and Willie Obiano’s wife broke yesterday, I sent a text to my friend saying that I didn’t know that Bianca had potentials for slapping too. My friend replied that she was just learning the same.

This article is not meant to examine the propriety of the actions of the two high class ladies at the inaugural ceremony of Prof. Charles Soludo as Governor of Anambra State yesterday. It is impossible to do justice to the subject because whatever will make a human being resort to diatribes in the manner that Mrs. Obiano did yesterday and which also brought fort the violence in Mrs. Ojukwu – no one can say for certainty. Clearly the two ladies were once allies who have now become arc enemies.

It is however safe to state two things: first, like the story of Bianca which I just relayed, especially the Bianca before becoming Biafra’s matriarch, shows that Ojukwu’s wife can be humane. While others felt Nkem had no potential, Bianca could see one. She encouraged Nkem with her words such that by the time I will see her at ABU, she had clearly become a beauty to behold. And save for bad judgement from a husband and death, Nkem might indeed have gone on to become Ms. Nigeria – all thanks to Bianca. In other words, the ladies who turned to fist cuffs yesterday are normal human beings and yesterday may just have been a particularly low point for them. And thus they should not be defined by it.

Secondly, and more importantly, the story of the relationship between Nigerian politicians – including the relationship between their wives is a tragic one to behold. I understand that historically the Western Region that degenerated to violence in the early 1960s, was actually the outplay of a feudal war between Chief Awolowo wife and the wife of Chief Akintola who was the sitting Premier of that region at that time. Awolowo’s wife was the sole distributor of Coca-cola in Nigeria then. After her husband had left office, Akintola’s wife felt she should also have a slice in that pie too. Their disagreement led to the South West boiling and the sacking of the democratic government of that day by the military.

I am saying that if left unchecked, disagreement between two ladies could lead to a tragic end. It is not likely that Bianca’s feud with Mrs. Obiano will extend any further though because the former Governor has other fish to fry as he must now explain himself to the EFCC, who arrested him at MMA yesterday as he sought to leave the country for the USA, following the end of his tenure as Governor. Willie Obiano will very likely elude the Nigerian ant graft agency in another few years, after he would have settled himself out of court with some plea bargaining.

It is all a summary of the tragic situation we have found ourselves in as a people in Nigeria. Tragedy just as it happened in the life of a young woman I didn’t know too well but who was called “Bianca Potential” because she had potentials to be great but perished before her days even begun

Source: https://textandpublishing.com/bianca-potential/

Ishilove:
A very unnecessary article. Very unnecessary

GloriousGbola:
Unnecessary? More like meaningless. I could not make head or tail of where the article was going.

It reads like - so the fracas between ebele and bianca is a thing, everyone is commenting on it, therefore I will too, even if I make absolutely no sense while doing so
The write up, looked at woods and ignored the trees, so, not surprised that it left out, the detail, that, the cause of the rift was, a 'Bianca Potential', loll.

Now what exactly is the 'Bianca Potential' that caused the rift?
The 'Bianca Potential' is none other than, the contest for the 2023 Anambra North Senatorial District seat, of which the incumbent is Senator Stella Oduah.

You see, while Senator Stella Oduah is All Progressives Congress (APC), Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu and the aggrieved Ebelechukwu Obiano are both All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) but remember that, it was Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu's husband, Ikemba Odumegwu-Ojukwu, who founded the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) party, so meaning that Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu wields some level of political clout

In 2019, Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu, with the blessing of former Anambra state governor Willie Obiano, planned to contest for the Anambra North Senatorial District seat but lost her bid (i.e. 'Bianca Potential') for it due to irregularities. Now here's the interesting part, as it happens, ex Governor Willie Obiano last month had disclosed that his wife, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, is to contest for the 2023 Anambra North Senatorial District seat, meaning that, Obiano and his wife, are looking at the having the 'Bianca Potential'

Stella Oduah, the incumbent Senator, obviously aware of Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano coveting her Anambra North Senatorial District seat, made sure to drive a wedge in her envisioned 'Bianca Potential' political ambition, by blasting Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano for attacking and calling Bianca 'ashawo' She said Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, unprovoked attacked Bianca, used gutter and vulgar language, for the wife of an illustrious Anambra son, the pride of Ndigbo, an achiever, and twice ambassador of the Federal Republic.

Clearly, Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano, is aggrieved because she sees the 'Bianca Potential' as a threat to her political ambition. Its likely when ex Governor Willie Obiano last month disclosed that his wife, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, is to contest for the 2023 Anambra North Senatorial District seat, they didnt factor into their equation, the 'Bianca Potential'

cc'ed chatinent, Cantonese, GloriousGbola, mruwaifo, Angelfrost

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Mrklemo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why did i read this?
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by dododawa1: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
okeyumez:
Anambra women are always too violent. Pride, arrogance, lack of respect, greed for money, lust for power, thuggish life, domineering, and slapping skills are their way of life.
oga, slapping woman is from ENUGU not Anambra
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by dododawa1: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lightorder:
Whenever you want to get a wife , go and get a dumb wife in the name of being humble . 3 days ago , my wife put two omoniles in their places, who have been thinking that I owe them something. They were the ones who begged. She calmly took them out the way I couldn’t have done and their obtainance - wired brains got a reset. I would rather have a Bianca as a wife than have a dullard. You bring nonsense or cross the line in my absence, you collect before I am back. Meanwhile, mrs Yesufu would have reacted more in many different unconventional ways than Bianca. I don’t know what she is talking about
continuing giving your wife power till she brings crocodile/lion home.
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Ishilove: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Unnecessary? More like meaningless. I could not make head or tail of where the article was going.

It reads like - so the fracas between ebele and bianca is a thing, everyone is commenting on it, therefore I will too, even if I make absolutely no sense while doing so
I read the whole article and at the I was blank. I was like "and what is exactly is your point??"
Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
NNTR:

The write up, looked at woods and ignored the trees, so, not surprised that it left out, the detail, that, the cause of the rift was, a 'Bianca Potential', loll.

Now what exactly is the 'Bianca Potential' that caused the rift?
The 'Bianca Potential' is none other than, the contest for the 2023 Anambra North Senatorial District seat, of which the incumbent is Senator Stella Oduah.

You see, while Senator Stella Oduah is All Progressives Congress (APC), Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu and the aggrieved Ebelechukwu Obiano are both All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) but remember that, it was Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu's husband, Ikemba Odumegwu-Ojukwu, who founded the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) party, so meaning that Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu wields some level of political clout

In 2019, Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu, with the blessing of former Anambra state governor Willie Obiano, planned to contest for the Anambra North Senatorial District seat but lost her bid (i.e. 'Bianca Potential') for it due to irregularities. Now here's the interesting part, as it happens, ex Governor Willie Obiano last month had disclosed that his wife, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, is to contest for the 2023 Anambra North Senatorial District seat, meaning that, Obiano and his wife, are looking at the having the 'Bianca Potential'

Stella Oduah, the incumbent Senator, obviously aware of Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano coveting her Anambra North Senatorial District seat, made sure to drive a wedge in her envisioned 'Bianca Potential' political ambition, by blasting Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano for attacking and calling Bianca 'ashawo' She said Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, unprovoked attacked Bianca, used gutter and vulgar language, for the wife of an illustrious Anambra son, the pride of Ndigbo, an achiever, and twice ambassador of the Federal Republic.

Clearly, Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano, is aggrieved because she sees the 'Bianca Potential' as a threat to her political ambition. Its likely when ex Governor Willie Obiano last month disclosed that his wife, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano, is to contest for the 2023 Anambra North Senatorial District seat, they didnt factor into their equation, the 'Bianca Potential'

cc'ed chatinent, Cantonese, GloriousGbola, mruwaifo, Angelfrost

Nah... I just think the article is meaningless

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by NNTR: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ishilove:
I read the whole article and at the I was blank. I was like "and what is exactly is your point??"
The whole article squandered several good opportunities at saying what really the 'Bianca Potential' is

Ishilove:
Nah... I just think the article is meaningless
Would be meaningless because its a knee jerk reaction write up

Re: Bianca Potential By Deji Yesufu by Lightorder: 12:41am On Mar 19, 2022
dododawa1:
continuing giving your wife power till she brings crocodile/lion home.
ok , you think she fights abi ? Oga, we are not on that level abeg

We Have Acquired New Equipment To Monitor Each Litre Of Oil Taken - Komolafe / With Apc's Victory; What Will Be The Fate Of Opposition Politics In Nigeria? / Buhari Unveils Economic Recovery Plan In December

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61