Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) (52860 Views)

China’s President Xi Calls Putin "Dear Friend" As They Meet In Moscow (Photos) / Russia's Massive World War 2 "Victory Day" Military Parade In Moscow (Pix, Vid) / Ukraine: Israel PM Meets Putin In Moscow For Ukraine Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by opeldavid: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2022
He is still popular among his people.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by toxtimmy: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2022
so america and NATO when go libya go kill so many people there all because of libya want to dish petrodollar na sensible killing to you?.... NATO when go iraq kill people and children because of fictitous wmd no sensible killing to you?.... america when dey syria and killing people for no reason other than assad refused to implement their policy na sensible killing to you?... nato killing in afghanistan na sensible killing to you despite almost all the 9/11 idiots are saudi arabians?... venezuela due to sanctions have lost thousands of life of children due to no medicine and parents unable to provide from them na sensible killing to you?

but what's not sensible for you is when russia fight to protect russian heritage people from being killed (over 14000 of them killed so far from 2014 to now by western ukraine) due to the coup sponsored by US in ukraine to overthrow a government in ukraine is sensible to you? or being told to not speak russian in ukraine is sensible to you? Or even the biowarfare labs in ukraine making weapons that are centered to wipe out people with russian like DNA is sensible to you?

I am sure it is sensible to you when buhari said "war on boko haram by nigeria is a war against the north".

MNDY:

The thing dey vex me. People go just dey support Putin wey just dey kill people "senselessly" for Ukraine everyday...dey always talk put say na U.S push Ukraine go find trouble and say U.S don do worse pass Russia before. America dey enter places with a good reason. And although America dey kill people in such places true-true. But we nor suppose dey compare dat one with person wey just dey invade and kill without a sensible reason.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Princedapace(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Triangles1:

I doubt, is people like you that have negative thought about Nigeria, people are making it, I'm making it, American of the same age as Nigeria has more challenges before she becomes what they're today.

Why do blacks feel that making money is all there is in any nation? Baba, I'm not hunger. I'm doing well. My phone alone is many people's yearly income here not talk of my car, lands, etc. Abeg, it is not about that.
We are talking about workability of a country. What defines a country is not about money. Even in Somalia, there are wealthy people.
We are talking about a functioning state. Broaden your mind.

There is a reason all ur political class travel abroad for medical treatments, vacation, education for their kids, shopping, buying properties in London, there is a reason ur president rarely stays in Nigeria but always in London for treatment.
A working country should have good health care system that can handle her population. It is why I laugh at those who compare Nigeria with SA. SA has good health care system that can treat her political class and elites without them rushing to USA or UK. Nigeria has dead health care system. That is why ur ruling class run away from it. And u are likely going to die if u have health emergency in Nigeria.
A working country should have quality education that carters for her people including her ruling class and elites. The children of ur ruling class rarely use ur educational system. Ur students are on endless strikes.
There is a reason Nigerians are among the highest emigrants in the world. It is because their country is not providing what they need. Very basic things such as electricity, peace of mind..
I can go on and on.
Nigeria capitals still look like towns from 60s. Aside some few places in Lagos and Abuja, the rest of Nigeria's capitals are nothing to write home about.
Why? Nigeria runs a useless system of govt that can never ever work. It is not about citizens making money.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by MNDY(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2022
toxtimmy:
so america and NATO when go libya go kill so many people there all because of libya want to dish petrodollar na sensible killing to you?.... NATO when go iraq kill people and children because of fictitous wmd no sensible killing to you?.... america when dey syria and killing people for no reason other than assad refused to implement their policy na sensible killing to you?... nato killing in afghanistan na sensible killing to you despite almost all the 9/11 idiots are saudi arabians?... venezuela due to sanctions have lost thousands of life of children due to no medicine and parents unable to provide from them na sensible killing to you?

but what's not sensible for you is when russia fight to protect russian heritage people from being killed (over 14000 of them killed so far from 2014 to now by western ukraine) due to the coup sponsored by US in ukraine to overthrow a government in ukraine is sensible to you? or being told to not speak russian in ukraine is sensible to you? Or even the biowarfare labs in ukraine making weapons that are centered to wipe out people with russian like DNA is sensible to you?

I am sure it is sensible to you when buhari said "war on boko haram by nigeria is a war against the north".

Libya was a U.N Humanitarian Intervention mission turned regime change. The situation was getting out of hand. Gaddafi forces and rebels were turning into something else. America is the police of the world. Pesin wey pass you don pass you. Leaders of these places America go into just hate the west for feeling too big. The hatred makes them stubborn and purposely refuse to blend with America. And that na serious problem. In life, if another person is more than you, accept it.

If Putin puts struggle for supremacy with America over amicable resolution of issues, so be it. The Russians can't return to their Russia if they feel persecuted too much. I am very sure not many Ukrainians will be found in Russia. This is a brotherly affair that can be addressed by them both without all these noise made louder by Putin. What happened to negotiations and dialogue?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by toxtimmy: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Your head is way far into your ass where the sun never shines.... so USA and vis a vis nato are the police of the world....let the fulani ne the police of Nigeria then.

MNDY:

Libya was a U.N Humanitarian Intervention mission turned regime change. The situation was getting out of hand. Gaddafi forces and rebels were turning into something else. America is the police of the world. Pesin wey pass you don pass you. Leaders of these places America go into just hate the west for feeling too big. The hatred makes them stubborn and purposely refuse to blend with America. And that na serious problem. In life, if another person is more than you, accept it.

If Putin puts struggle for supremacy with America over amicable resolution of issues, so be it. The Russians can't return to their Russia if they feel persecuted too much. I am very sure not many Ukrainians will be found in Russia. This is a brotherly affair that can be addressed by them both without all these noise made louder by Putin. What happened to negotiations and dialogue?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by MNDY(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
toxtimmy:
Your head is way far into your ass where the sun never shines.... so USA and vis a vis nato are the police of the world....let the fulani ne the police of Nigeria then.

Are you hearing that AMERICA IS THE POLICE OF THE WORLD for the first time? I didn't formulate that. If you are learned enough, you'd know it's a common knowledge.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Edyice:

See as the aboki dey happy because Russia in invading Ukraine...

Let just say putin kill everyone in Ukraine, putin now think he has arrived and can take other countries ... mistake 2.0

Even the Ukraine , putin won't finish them before his people will kill him .. just a matter of time..

I know aboki Let you can see upfront because you lads just want war , fighting with gun and bullet but nothing adding mentality and thinking policy..

Mugu, i am not from the north. I am from the South. Its your family that is aboki
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by HallaDaTruth: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

[s]https://twitter.com/aldin_ww/status/1504156329862217735

Same boring Putin propaganda Rubbish.

Watch video, see how small Ukraine is blowing up your oga's tanks..

grin grin
[/s]

And putin is not blowing their own abi. Enter telegram and see how Russia is killing them like flies but when we upload it your dear mainstream one sided social media will block it. I was blocked on Facebook for 2 weeks just because i typed "I stand with Russia". I have hundreds of videos where Ukrainian soldiers are disarmed and begging. If i upload it on YouTube it will be another suspension. So i don't bother with twitter crap
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by gawu1: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
hornetclair:

What is your own definition of defeat in that context. Where you expecting Americans to kill everyone in Afghanistan. or what? Or colonize them. What do you even think made them proceed to Afghanistan in the first place. Was the purpose achieved?. Quack historians everywhere
Do you have another definition for the word?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by toxtimmy: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
take your slave mentality some where else.... if you even get sense why you no call the world police to come nigeria and stop all the bombing and kiddnaping up north by boko haram?... once a slave, i guess always a slave.

MNDY:

Are you hearing that AMERICA IS THE POLICE OF THE WORLD for the first time? I didn't formulate that. If you are learned enough, you'd know it's a common knowledge.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by orisa37: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
PUTIN IS A PREDATOR.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

What’s your point..??
Donbas people were killed?? please show your evidence that Ukrainians killed Donbans regions.... even if you don’t have evidence, are you saying, Putin is retaliating for donbans..??cos I don’t get why you pointed that out in your comment....
Are u trying to say “well to hell with Ukrainians, they should be killed by Russians too since they killed people in the Donbans region??

Secondly you said Putin created safe passage for Ukrainians...again...where is your proof..??
After creating passage, Putin just decided to throw missiles in Ukraine to destroy building and hospitals, and the rest infrastructure...and u mentioned me saying I sound unreasonable.. do u know how stupid that sounds... u are posting videos that has a point of view that you accept, yet you call other videos propaganda...how is this video you posted any different from western propaganda??

Look... I don’t support Putin, I don’t support America, my bone of contention is that I don’t see why Ukrainians have to be attacked....

If Putin doesn’t like the advancement of NATO, he should bomb NATO heads I.e US, France, and UK for making him feel unsafe in his country....it’s that simple
Is obvious you didn't watch the video. Even if i get a video of Ukraine president admitting to this, you will still act ignorant. I pointed this out, because we didn't here your sermon when over ten thousand people of donbas region were killed and many of them are currently refugees in Russia(fact not bluffing). The American journalist even mentioned this in the Video.

Oga there was mutual agreement for safe corridor, for passage of ukraine civilians after the first round of negotiation, as the major goal has nothing to do with innocent Ukraine civilians. Zaporizhzhia and Severodonetsk are two i can remember now. If you actually follow this conflict, you shouldn't be asking this question. Those videos i posted are from neutral observers not party to the conflict, like cnn or BBC that are pushing nato and western agenda
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by advanceDNA: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

Is obvious you didn't watch the video. Even if i get a video of Ukraine president admitting to this, you will still act ignorant. I pointed this out, because we didn't here your sermon when over ten thousand people of donbas region were killed and many of them are currently refugees in Russia(fact not bluffing). The American journalist even mentioned this in the Video.

Oga there was mutual agreement for safe corridor, for passage of ukraine civilians after the first round of negotiation, as the major goal has nothing to do with innocent Ukraine civilians. Zaporizhzhia and Severodonetsk are two i can remember now. If you actually follow this conflict, you shouldn't be asking this question. Those videos i posted are from neutral observers not party to the conflict, like cnn or BBC that are pushing nato and western agenda

U still ddnt answer my questions...
When you answer my questions then we can continue the dialogue
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

U still ddnt answer my questions...
When you answer my questions then we can continue the dialogue
I think i did. You can point out the question, if you think i didn't
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by advanceDNA: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

I think i did. You can point out the question, if you think i didn't

Why do I have to point them out again when you just mentioned the comment full of my questions a few seconds ago
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why do I have to point them out again when you just mentioned the comment full of my questions a few seconds ago
As you could see from my post, i tried to answer each question on a separate paragraph . You bold the question you feel unattended to, and i will try and answer you
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Walkee:
protestors aren't even up to 3k. That's 95k inside and 100k outside. Russians support the man. The ones I have seen were angry with the operation were angry because Putin wasn't hard enough leading to the early casualties. Now that they have become more brutal those guys are happy.

Kikikikikiki

Russia minister of interior.

Just yesterday a Lt general was killed. Just yesterday.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by advanceDNA: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

As you could see from my post, i tried to answer each question on a separate paragraph . You bold the question you feel unattended to, and i will try and answer you

Before you answer my question, please understand me: I don’t support Putin, I don’t support America, my bone of contention is that I don’t see why Ukraine and Ukrainians have to be attacked....

1. U mentioned donbans being killed by Ukraine... are you saying, Putin is retaliating for donbans..??cos I don’t get why you pointed that out in your comment....

2. Are u trying to say “to hell with Ukrainians, they should be killed by Russians too since they killed people in the Donbans region??

3. you said Putin created safe passage for Ukrainians...again...where is your proof..??

4. After creating passage, Putin just decided to throw missiles in Ukraine to destroy building and hospitals, and the rest infrastructure...and u mentioned me saying I sound unreasonable.. do u know how stupid that sounds saying Putin is just destroying buildings??

5. u are posting videos that has a point of view that you accept, yet you call other videos propaganda...how is this video you posted any different from western propaganda??

See, I refused to be influenced by any video. Every video out there is either supporting Putin or trying to paint Putin bad.....

My issue is why are u people justify the destruction of Ukraine.

If Putin doesn’t like the advancement of NATO, he should bomb NATO heads I.e US, France, and UK for making him feel unsafe in his country....it’s that simple...not killing Ukrainians and be claiming he gave the safe passage..while you Nigerians and saying nobody died in Ukraine that US is just lying... it’s irritating
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
hornetclair:

Documented proofs from your dry dirty foul smelling anus abi?. imagine a Pathetic dunderhead from one cave in Africa feeling woke. Only a daft thing like you will take such an unnecessary risk to prove a hoax. Keep daydreaming about labs and bio chemical weapons, wild hopeless simpleton. ODE.
This is a video of America admitting the existence of such bioweapon labs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBSira3YQ0M

Now, is upto to you to embrace facts or you can continue to be uncle Sam asslicker and an ignoramus
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Before you answer my question, please understand me: I don’t support Putin, I don’t support America, my bone of contention is that I don’t see why Ukraine and Ukrainians have to be attacked....

1. U mentioned donbans being killed by Ukraine... are you saying, Putin is retaliating for donbans..??cos I don’t get why you pointed that out in your comment....

2. Are u trying to say “to hell with Ukrainians, they should be killed by Russians too since they killed people in the Donbans region??

3. you said Putin created safe passage for Ukrainians...again...where is your proof..??

4. After creating passage, Putin just decided to throw missiles in Ukraine to destroy building and hospitals, and the rest infrastructure...and u mentioned me saying I sound unreasonable.. do u know how stupid that sounds saying Putin is just destroying buildings??

5. u are posting videos that has a point of view that you accept, yet you call other videos propaganda...how is this video you posted any different from western propaganda??

See, I refused to be influenced by any video. Every video out there is either supporting Putin or trying to paint Putin bad.....

My issue is why are u people justify the destruction of Ukraine.

If Putin doesn’t like the advancement of NATO, he should bomb NATO heads I.e US, France, and UK for making him feel unsafe in his country....it’s that simple...not killing Ukrainians and be claiming he gave the safe passage..while you Nigerians and saying nobody died in Ukraine that US is just lying... it’s irritating
1) they were been murdered by Ukrainian security forces. According to putin. This is a millitary operation, aimed at demillitarizing Ukrainian and destroying the neo nazi. This will also serve the purpose of ensuring that the regukar killings been carried out by Ukrainian forces is put to a stop. This millitary operation has nothing to do with Ukraine civilians. Just to tell you the extent the Ukraine government had gone. They actually banned Russia language in schools, when more than 30% of the population are Russian speaking people, especially from donbas region. The lady in the Video is an award winning America journalist who has worked for more than 35 years in this field. I used that source, so you won't complain of partisanship.

2) like i said earlier, the civilians are not targeted. About 10 safe corridor has been created for evacuation of civilians. This was agreed after the first negotiation. This information is everywhere. This is one the links I can lay hands on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y4i1eeKLL8

4) oga, Russia aim is to destroy Ukraine millitary infrastructure. That's exactly what they are doing

5) oga i didn't post video from Russia television or Russia media. The video is from a neutral observer. Just like aljazeera
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

This is a video of America admitting the existence of such bioweapon labs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBSira3YQ0M

Now, is upto to you to embrace facts or you can continue to be uncle Sam asslicker and an ignoramus

I've watched your video. And I'm having a hard time getting your point, I don't want to be vulgar or insultive, but let me indulge you for a minute. If a bioweapon lab is in Ukraine what is your proof, that it's set up to attack Russia.
Talking about the Coronavirus, are you aware that the people who perished in the USA were even more than where it was discovered in China. If you're implying that America is responsible for the creation and spread of the virus. Then ask yourself, who creates a disease that makes his own people a major partaker of the consequent casualties. Think!
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
hornetclair:

I've watched your video. And I'm having a hard time getting your point, I don't want to be vulgar or insultive, but let me indulge you for a minute. If a bioweapon lab is in Ukraine what is your proof, that it's set up to attack Russia.
Talking about the Coronavirus, are you aware that the people who perished in the USA were even more than where it was discovered in China. If you're implying that America is responsible for the creation and spread of the virus. Then ask yourself, who creates a disease that makes his own people a major partaker of the consequent casualties. Think!
You called it a fake news and such bioweapon labs do not exist. So i had to put out a video were America even admitted such bioweapon labs existed in Ukraine.

What is my proof, it was set up to attack russia you ask ? Can you tell me one purpose those bioweapon labs are serving in Ukraine and why not even one, is located within American borders?

Who creates a diseases that kills his own people you ask? Well, such disease does not discriminate and do not care if you are Chinese or American. Unfortunately, creating such virus in China, does not mean, it will remain in china.

I have answered all your questions. But i have one question for you. What is the economic value of bioweapon labs located in Ukraine?
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

You called it a fake news and such bioweapon labs do not exist. So i had to put out a video were America even admitted such bioweapon labs existed in Ukraine.

What is my proof, it was set up to attack russia you ask ? Can you tell me one purpose those bioweapon labs are serving in Ukraine and why not even one, is located within American borders?

Who creates a diseases that kills his own people you ask? Well, such disease does not discriminate and do not care if you are Chinese or American. Unfortunately, creating such virus in China, does not mean, it will remain in china.

I have answered all your questions. But i have one question for you. What is the economic value of bioweapon labs located in Ukraine?

Geeez!!

You're re-asking questions and calling them answers. Russia is always testing different weapons, with this your logic should we also assume, they specifically do this because of the US.

When you say why not EVEN ONE is located within American borders. Are you making that statement as Joe Biden or as member of the US military or the Secret Service. Cause it's a very bold assured statement. This particular one supposedly came to light("media) because there is war in Ukraine. How do you know others do not exist.

Again, the disease did not just kill Americans. Rather Americans suffered Even Greater Casualties than many countries. That should be your emphasis So ask yourself what then where they hoping to achieve. Bross/Oga even a child can reason this out now. Haba

Economic value of bioweapons.?? Ask yourself what is economic value of any kind of weapon owned by any kind of country. It might interest you to know that Ukraine is not a loner in this sort of thing. Take a look around at others, you will get your answers. Hmm
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
hornetclair:

Geeez!!

You're re-asking questions and calling them answers. Russia is always testing different weapons, with this your logic should we also assume, they specifically do this because of the US.

When you say why not EVEN ONE is located within American borders. Are you making that statement as Joe Biden or as member of the US military or the Secret Service. Cause it's a very bold assured statement. This particular one supposedly came to light("media) because there is war in Ukraine. How do you know others do not exist.

Again, the disease did not just kill Americans. Rather Americans suffered Even Greater Casualties than many countries. That should be your emphasis So ask yourself what then where they hoping to achieve. Bross/Oga even a child can reason this out now. Haba

Economic value of bioweapons.?? Ask yourself what is economic value of any kind of weapon owned by any kind of country. It might interest you to know that Ukraine is not a loner in this sort of thing. Take a look around at others, you will get your answers. Hmm
Weapon can be tested within borders. America also do that, but this is not the case with bioweapons. You may not know this, but bioweapons production was banned by United nations and the reasons are stated in the link
https://www.un.org/disarmament/biological-weapons/
No need going back and forth. I believe this will settle this matter about bioweapons. You should be grateful to russians for making discoveries and saving mankind
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

Weapon can be tested within borders. America also do that, but this is not the case with bioweapons. You may not know this, but bioweapons production was banned by United nations and the reasons are stated in the link
https://www.un.org/disarmament/biological-weapons/
No need going back and forth. I believe this will settle this matter about bioweapons. You should be grateful to russians for making dicoveries and saving mankind

This does not mean they are not producing these weapons(Even Russia), and that wherever or what ever
It is they are producing means Russia is specifically their target. You would need to be a very important official in the US to say that.

But really don't you think it is laughable to praise Russia for making discoveries and saving mankind to spite America. Really can you really compare America with Russia in that terms. Between both who is more interested in testing and improving machineries and devises of war rather than tech to improve general life on earth who?. Kai! Should this not even be an obvious irony even to an infant?

Well
First I have never implied that Americans were Saints, Power comes with certain selfish decisions you could even call it corruption.
but any adult who really thinks Russia, RUSSIA of all countries have a greater moral standing than America must either be joking or fearfully ignorant.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by achimendy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
hornetclair:

So let's assume this is true
how do you react in a situation where someone attempts to use your brother against you. So you go against your brother to spite the foreigner. In other words you do exactly what the foreigner wants. One or more likely, both of you loose. Except that same old foreigner
And then you describe that as wisdom
There's a saying that says you learn the soft way (dialogue) or the hard way (force). If it's my brother i will do thesame thing to him if he refuses to learn the soft way. i can't endanger my life by allowing him form alliance with my enemies. Putin as a senior brother has being discussing with Ukraine president concerning the idea of joining NATO, the damage it will cause for Russians and her territory, but Ukraine president was so adamant to change that idea, knowing fully well America will come and mount military base on her border close to Russia if he eventually joins which is a no no for Putin. All discussion with Ukraine president was futile, then he decided to make him learn the hard way by using force. And the man is really as you can see.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
achimendy:

There's a saying that says you learn the soft way (dialogue) or the hard way (force). If it's my brother i will do thesame thing to him if he refuses to learn the soft way. i can't endanger my life by allowing him form alliance with my enemies. Putin as a senior brother has being discussing with Ukraine president concerning the idea of joining NATO, the damage it will cause for Russians and her territory, but Ukraine president was so adamant to change that idea, knowing fully well America will come and mount military base on her border close to Russia if he eventually joins which is a no no for Putin. All discussion with Ukraine president was futile, then he decided to make him learn the hard way by using force. And the man is really as you can see.

Wow, just wow. If it's your brother you will do the same thing. I presume you're not the eldest in your family

Anyways let's leave that for your siblings to worry about.
First in this scenario, Ukraine who we are likening to be your brother is an adult in other words (a sovereign nation) who can think and make friends with whomever he chooses or pleases. Secondly the said fight you are having with your brother is not in a strange land but rather in your own compound or let's say your fathers house(Ukraine, which is part of Russia) and this destruction is at the expense of you both not your so called enemy. At the end of the day the said enemy still wins because both of you still loose more.

In consideration of this

Any wise older brother looking at this situation will rather opt totally for dialogue And when dialogue fails. He can distance himself, and take precautions. He is at an advantage to take precautions he is old, experienced and powerful (a superpower)
especially when he knows the probability of this so-called enemy attacking him unprovoked is next to zero. He will not destroy his brother their own father's house and his repute just because of a lame unlikely assumption.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Great0ne1: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
hornetclair:

This does not mean they are not producing these weapons(Even Russia), and that wherever or what ever
It is they are producing means Russia is specifically their target. You would need to be a very important official in the US to say that.

But really don't you think it is laughable to praise Russia for making discoveries and saving mankind to spite America. Really can you really compare America with Russia in that terms. Between both who is more interested in testing and improving machineries and devises of war rather than tech to improve general life on earth who?. Kai! Should this not even be an obvious irony even to an infant?

Well
First I have never implied that Americans were Saints, Power comes with certain selfish decisions you could even call it corruption.
but any adult who really thinks Russia, RUSSIA of all countries have a greater moral standing than America must either be joking or fearfully ignorant.
Can't even understand what your trying to say. You have a country producing bioweapons that was banned by United nation and you are still arguing in there favour. That doesn't seem reasonable to me. You said you are going to engage me logically, your logic is completely flawed.
Now you are claiming that Russia produces bioweapons today, without any evidence and you still think we should be having this conversation ?

An incurable diseases can emanate from such lab and mankind will be in serious danger. If you are actually reasonable, you should be happy that such discoveries were made by Russia troops before something dangerous comes out of it.

There you go again. What compass are you using to measure morals here. America has been involved in far more wars than Russia, since world war two ended. America budgets over $700 billion for there millitary while Russia spends only $40 billion. Any reasonable person, can see who actually wants war from this.
Please if you going to engage me here, present facts and reasons. Don't just make baseless claims Ok.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Great0ne1:

Can't even understand what your trying to say. You have a country producing bioweapons that was banned by United nation and you are still arguing in there favour. That doesn't seem reasonable to me. You said you are going to engage me logically, your logic is completely flawed.
Now you are claiming that Russia produces bioweapons today, without any evidence and you still think we should be having this conversation ?

An incurable diseases can emanate from such lab and mankind will be in serious danger. If you are actually reasonable, you should be happy that such discoveries were made by Russia troops before something dangerous comes out of it.

There you go again. What compass are you using to measure morals here. America has been involved in far more wars than Russia, since world war two ended. America budgets over $700 billion for there millitary while Russia spends only $40 billion. Any reasonable person, can see who actually wants war from this.
Please if you going to engage me here, present facts and reasons. Don't just make baseless claims Ok.

Hello pls dont argue blindly. My argument has never been whether or not The US is producing bio weapons, rather it has been one thing the; MOTIVE behind it. Don't twist my words
I remember saying you needed to be a member of the US secret service or important official to be able to tell with confidence.

And Why do you think the reason or motive for developing these weapons would be any different from the same reason Russians are always launching relaunching and testing their new weapons and artilleries. Why do you justify one and condemn the other.
Me saying Russia might also be developing such weapons was a probable assumption. You are the only one here making definite and assured statements on the Motive. And should be the one providing proof not me.

Shit!! How can a nation spending on her defence be a call for war? ( Is the world DEFENCE Not Explanatory enough)
And since you are quick to check how much The US spends on defence in exact figures, also check how much it spends on Innovation, Science Health and compare with Russia.

Any normal Human being who cherishes his or her freedom and right to speak and to freely criticize and exercise franchise should be able to understand why the US and Russia should never be compared on the basis of moral standing. I think it would be insultive for me to still go ahead and explain this to any adult. Patronising infact!
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by IjawAboki007: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111149622] shocked

This war has really exposed Putin and Russia seriously. Prior before the war , the world respected Russia for nothing, because almost all the world think that Russia Military might is top notch, only for small Ukraine to exposed this overrated country. As weak as Ukraine is, they still withstand this useless overrated country and give them bloody nose.

Putin is finished. Even the Russians condemned Putin for invading Ukraine, China, their close ally now backup Ukraine after discovering that Russia they respected so much are weaklings that can be tossed and used any how like 10 and 11 spanner.

The only people you'll see supporting Putin's madness are those poverty stricken bastards here on nairaland that can't even afford three square meal a day like the one above me.[/quote

You've said your Sha but truth be told Russia still remain one of the top in the world and that notion hasn't changed..... If it was easy for Biden and his cohorts AKA NATO they would have allow Ukraine join NATO to have a justification to attack Russia but they couldn't. The west and the entire Europe knows the destruction that would befall them if they try it..... Are you not surprised that the sanctions they gave Russia nations are facing consequence even Nigeria economy as a result of that?

Mind you Russia has not done ⅓ of what those countries America has attack all in the name of libration and democracy before they got attacked.

The West and their allies NATO knows who is who so they are trading with caution and Russia/Putin is one of them.

PS: We can afford and eat morethan 3square meal a day, no be brag we dey chill well with the issues going on in Nigeria.
Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by tipsieoladj(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
I swear . The guy has my undying support because he's the first person on earth to really come out and tell the world what America is all about . Have you gone through his speech prior to the invasion of Ukraine? If you haven't, please go through it. You'll see a plethora of statements that America couldn't deny which just goes to show that America is on a conquest to control all countries irrespective of how it affects the growth and security of those nations
Honestly he is the only leader who stood up against the bastards called USA. I used to like USA govt nad had issues with those who spoke the truth about USA until i realized supporting USA is like supporting my own suffering. Those sons of bitches in White house re just liars, manipulators and thieves i just pray more of our people will wake up and stop believing anything the west says..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) by Ammishaddai: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
tipsieoladj:

Honestly he is the only leader who stood up against the bastards called USA. I used to like USA govt nad had issues with those who spoke the truth about USA until i realized supporting USA is like supporting my own suffering. Those sons of bitches in White house re just liars, manipulators and thieves i just pray more of our people will wake up and stop believing anything the west says..
You're right ...by God's grace people are waking up to see the hypocrisy behind US and her manipulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Gulafroz Ebtekar: Taliban Fighters Beat Courageous Female Officer In Afghanistan / Thomas Massie Posts Christmas Family Photo With Members Holding Assault Weapons / Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.