Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections (11823 Views)

Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by wwwihy: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Coward die before their time

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Germi9: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Opoor
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Sweeetheart(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chinese man grin

No southeast leaders can match west and North candidacies that's why they queue behind North and try to use propaganda to ruin west chances

you're not ready to contest yet me that's ready, you're calling me a betrayer, in politics o? even their educated are not left behind in this talk of shame

this dude that's always quick to compare Nigeria with China as if we run this same kind of politics and governance

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by omoadeleye(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
DJ YK mule

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by DSC7: 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmmmmm....

Okay oooo

God Bless Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lol which kind lamba be this nao?

Thought of better Nigeria and you don’t want to participate ? Same man is a card carrying member of PDP.

Obi Pandora the butcher of Awkusu is a coward man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Aboguede(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Peter obi has finally ended up as a partetic liar

He lost my respect since he left apga

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Gokoyer1401: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mr Peter Obi, Nigeria has been damaged beyond repair. The earlier we all realize this the better for us all. Let everyone be in charge of their respective resources.

If you quote me anyhow, i just have a prayer for you. I pray that your lives will be managed the same way all our politicians have been running the affairs of this country.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by danot1030: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
The statement of a coward. Obi come out and contest against Tinubu let's see how much vote your self acclaimed integrity will give you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Omoluabi16(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
Peter obi does not stand a chance. It's best he does not run.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Invictuse: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Comedian this foolish thief that deserve to be stoned to death. This fool thinks Nigerians are as gullible like Anambra that allowed you loot them to death building malls that God personally burnt to punish your miserable soul.

Looting million into your daughter account while millions starve to death in Anambra. It is God almighty that will punish your entire household and the children that will never know peace that you stole Anambra to death over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by letitrainnow(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good thoughts
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Echoban: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
samista:
This man is a good leader, this is how a good leader thinks not some idiot drug addict that says he wants to be president just because it's his lifelong ambition.
. unfortunately u and I won't be able to vote him Cox he he doesn't have what it takes to win Primary Election..

The man u just called drug addict has played the politiking of how he will get the upper hand in his party primary election..

Or rather if Obi is to contest in a new party, will u vote for him?? NO.

So sholve down ur unrealistic opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by abu12: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
this man is timid, he waiting for Atiku to secure PDP ticket

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by od501: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by chatinent: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
You joined the force to spoil the country and you say you care?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by kaybee06: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do u intend to discuss that or effect changes wen u don't have the political power, 2023 election is central to all that, changes won't come through seminars and workshops.
Some citizens rightly or wrongly believe that u can bring about those changes, throw your hat into the ring, be courageous, don't wait for Atiku to nominate u as a running mate. Stop the pretense, u are as rich as others who had the same opportunity as you. U can follow BAT example, he believe in his ability, and he's pursuing his ambition, not waiting for anyone to "beg" him to contest.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by kaybee06: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
od501:

Nigeria doesn't deserve this man Jaree.

Tinubu for president.
This man was a former gov, how did the state he ruled fare compare to others. This audio Saint/achiever status won't get him the ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
famology:
Coward of the east.

How is the one in the West doing?
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by boyency: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good talk from Mr.peter obi...but how will all happen without been at affair of the govt.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by zinaunreal(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Strategy
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Mooh247: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Yuslaw2438: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
kenevision:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/im-preoccupied-with-thought-of-a-better-nigeria-not-2023-elections-peter-obi/

Continue to use Igbo sense to senseless and gullible igbos motivational speaker & international looter you knew that you can never see draw with Atiku that's why you are using sense to ur igbos brother as if you are not interested to become President pass ur deception message to ur gullible brothers STINGY MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
kaybee06:
How do u intend to discuss that or effect changes wen u don't have the political power, 2023 election is central to all that, changes won't come through seminars and workshops.
Some citizens rightly or wrongly believe that u can bring about those changes, throw your hat into the ring, be courageous, don't wait for Atiku to nominate u as a running mate. Stop the pretense, u are as rich as others who had the same opportunity as you. U can follow BAT example, he believe in his ability, and he's pursuing his ambition, not waiting for anyone to "beg" him to contest.

You don't understand anything about the current politics of Nigeria ........

BAT is strongly saying that this Presidential seat belongs to him and he will fight dirty to get it and he is getting his endorsement since he is the National leader of APC and can't be ignored by the majority APC.....

But a wise man from the East like Peter Obi has seen far than the entitlement of the current politics , his interest lies on what he can offer , how can he make the economy of Nigeria a better one, just as he listed above ...

TINIBU is going about the whole Nigeria before campaign is to start , has he said anything about students at home ??

What does he even know that is happening in Nigeria

The other day, he was told of Herdsmen killing people, what was his response? WHERE ARE THE COWS to prove it is Herdsmen.....

A sane Nigeria knows that this is not time to be going about like a lifeless ghost who lost his ambition in life looking for endorsements....to be the President of Nigeria....

Let Tinubu seat down , take some time to think deep about Nigeria and how he can change Nigeria and not some stupid mindset of MY TIME TO REAP WHAT I SOWED .........against 200 million poor people in Nigeria ...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by MonkeyMods(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Xhuntra:
Okwute Ndi Igbo, not like one man on piss-as-you-go plan

Kai yaro, you want leodeking to quench with this your comment

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Almaigaa: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Go and sit down. We will never vote any Igbo Man as President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Almaigaa: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
heniford2:
Obi abeg start camping oh! Why wait naw undecided this obi self

Who go vote am? Even if Peter Obi is the only Candidate that will contest. We no go still vote am grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by DMerciful(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omo, see as the Westerners on this thread are pained because Obi said he is not really concerned about 2023 election but the future.

I thought they'd be happy that one potential opposition contestant is out grin

They know that Obi not doing anything is a big threat!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Almaigaa: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
princdebola201:
Coward looking for politician to hide under his pant .

You don't care about election but you want to change Nigeria

Let him start by changing the East. That Region truly needs change. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC RESULTS TABLE: The 35 States Announced So Far / Wike Warns Politicians In FCT Not To Obstruct His Work / Ikeja Court Jails US Major For 10 Years Over Illegal Possession Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.