Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections (11818 Views)

Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by famology(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Klington:
[s][/s]

The man is not desperate unlike your billion van frog eye urinating drug baron who says that becoming president is his long time ambition.

Meeting with the people that matter in this race is not desperation but a sign of seriousness which the race requires. Nobody will put it on your laps if you don't pursue it. Power is not given but taken. Tell your coward brother from the east to develop some balls and join the real men in the race for the Nigeria presidency. He's battling inferiority complex. Lol......

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Okwute Ndi Nigerians, not like one man on screw-as-you-betweens proposal

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by famology(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

How is the one in the West doing?

We don't have cowards in the west. The Lion is out there already. If your coward brother is not suffering from inferiority complex, tell him to develop some balls and fall out for the race.

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by stanluiz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Real legit people can't waste their money on Nigeria election.

Infact. Nigeria Politics is not for honest men
What did you mean ? I don't understand you ?

Peter obi is very wrong here. How can you want a better Nigeria when you don't want to participate in National election ?

If Peter obi does not want to contest, then he should sit down and and spear us all this sermon.

Politics are for brave men not for coward and chicken hearted men. Peter obi is sounding like a coward. You can read it from his body language.

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by stanluiz(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
M1Garand:
Strategically waiting to be chosen as the VP to Atiku.
If he try that it means he is a stupid, foolish and coward.

He will loose the total respect people has for him including me.

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Newton2024: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Real legit people can't waste their money on Nigeria election.

Infact. Nigeria Politics is not for honest men
I fully agree with you.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
samista:
This man is a good leader, this is how a good leader thinks not some idiot drug addict that says he wants to be president just because it's his lifelong ambition.
mumu if hailing Mr PANDORA as if we all are not in Nigeria when he was governor.oga building political Bridges and relationship towards you political or Economical ambitions doesn't means "Desperation" those that failed to plan start planing for Failures.

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Cajal(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Dude is waiting for ATIKU
ATIKOBI....2023.. LOADING
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by anthonyonyolu(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
alsudan:
Peter Obi stop hiding and grow a pair
Oga what is the color of your problem
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Golan007: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2022

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Golan007: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
proclinician:

it is obi as president 2023 or ppl like u and ur children may never know what a good nigeria looks like. it will only get worse, make no mistake about that..

Obi is the only man on earth that does not see any need in owning more than one wrist watch...

Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Golan007: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
stanluiz:
If he try that it means he is a stupid, foolish and coward.

He will loose the total respect people has for him including me.

If Atiku gets the ticket, Obi would jostle for running mate.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by kelly72: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
There is a world of difference between politicians who worry about the plight of the poor and those obsessed with their lifetime ambition to rule Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by olatuns2017: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by gidgiddy: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
What Peter Obi is saying is the truth but only the wise will understand

Everyone is thinking about 2023 not realising there is no salvation there

Nigeria is like a vehicle with a very bad engine. Everyone is thinking about who the driver will be, few are thinking about how to fix the engine

Unfortunately, no matter who the driver will be, the vehicle will not go far
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by 1851n: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
helinues:

Oya, tell us how Atiku is thinking

Eish
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by 1851n: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
OnionBandit:

Don't mind the miserable Chinese scammer
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by 1851n: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol which kind lamba be this nao?

Thought of better Nigeria and you don’t want to participate ? Same man is a card carrying member of PDP.

Obi Pandora the butcher of Awkusu is a coward man.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Osilama1: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:

Obi is one of the best governor ever produced in Nigeria. That's a fact
fact cos u say so but not for everyone... Ok...
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by 1851neen: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2022
helinues:

Tell us a state in Nigeria that looks like Dubai
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by Spandau: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2022
seunmsg:
Omo ogbon! Baba don take style comot for race grin grin grin

At least, we go hear word now. Your nightmares are over.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by mosaicafrique: 5:26am On Mar 19, 2022
After allowing Atiku to waste your precious time, you should have carry out a research to know that Adamawa state is not a state that can provide a Nigerian president. He has wasted your time and now it will be difficult for you to get a ticket under PDP, you don't just join somebody in a race, next time check the profile of the racer very well. You can run with a Kano man, sokoto, Jigawa, Katsina, Bauchi, Zamfara, and not the likes of Adamawa, Gombe, Borno, Nassarawa, Kaduna, Jos etc are borrowed Hausa they are not core Northern
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
famology:

[b]
We don't have cowards in the west. The Lion is out there already. [/b]If your coward brother is not suffering from inferiority complex, tell him to develop some balls and fall out for the race.

Lols am happy you were able to relate and know who the coward is,.....

Well , he can be a lion in your territory.....in my territory , he is a coward
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by famology(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols am happy you were able to relate and know who the coward is,.....

Well , he can be a lion in your territory.....in my territory , he is a coward

Yeah the coward is obvious. His cowardice is so bad that he can't even rule his territory.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2022
famology:

Yeah the coward is obvious. His cowardice is so bad that he can't even rule his territory.

Funny how Yaba left will be a registered member on Nairaland ......am done with you
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by aalangel(f): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Tell them.
Re: Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections by famology(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Funny how Yaba left will be a registered member on Nairaland ......am done with you

Salty tears! Your weeping just begun. Lunatic!

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss / Adeleke Presents ₦‎1.528 Billion Bond Certificates To Retired Workers In Osun / Jonathan Is Clean And Honest – El-Rufai In 2007