Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. (517 Views)

MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order / Why It Is Wrong For Christains To Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by vickybby(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Great friends, still happy to be a "xian,wishing to use this medium to correct some anomalies in our midst. Some years back,was in north,really observe the muslims faithful and how spiritual dedicated they to are to their Allah. Most muslims faithful observe five times prayers[Salat] everyday but their most important prayer week is [ALJUMAH],an agreed day of worship[Fridays] During this minutes of spiritual connection wt their Allah,are highly dedicated without any kind of disruption. But can this be said of the "xains ,who are busy wt their phones,browsing even while the sermor is on, on a dedicated hour and day of the LORD! My questions: How many muslims browse wt their phones during prayers? Do they even answer calls no matter whether it is from the President. Isnt it time for the entire christaindom to redicate their HEARTS more to GOD during the hours of worship? To be more committed and dedicated to God is the right worship and not bodily present, spiritually absence!. Reconsider your ways.
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by cornelboy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
vickybby:
Great friends, still happy a "xian,wishing to use this medium to correct some anomalies in our midst. Some years back,was in north,really observe the muslims faithful and how spiritual dedicated they to their Allah. Most muslims faithful observe five times prayers[Salat] everyday but their most important prayer week is [ALJUMAH],an agreed day of worship[Fridays] During this minutes of spiritual connection wt their Allah,are highly dedicated without any kind of disruption. But can this be said of the "xains ,who are busy wt their phones,browsing even while the sermor is on, on a dedicated hour and day of the LORD! My questions: How many muslims browse wt their phones during prayers? Do they even answer calls no matter whether it is from the President. Isnt it time for the entire christaindom to redicate their HEARTS more to GOD during the hours of worship? To be more committed and dedicated to God is the right worship and not bodily present, spiritually absence!!!. Reconsider your ways.

No where in the Koran did Allah explicitly give Mohammed revelation to pray five times daily.
The salat was probably the idea of Mohammed. The numbers of times they pray and the names of the prayers were from Mohammad's brainwork.

Mohammed preserved most of the practices of the pagans in his days and Moslems observe them till date.

The Jehovah witnesses are the only church organisation doing God's will and following Christ teachings today.
They render pure worship to Jehovah GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by vickybby(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
Ok bros reads you fine, but right now, we looking at our personal dedication and commitment to the most high GOD not bodily presence but spiritual absence of service.
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by ABIODUN105(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Some years back we are watching El classico match between Barcelona and Real Madrid in Ilorin in a Football viewing center and the match is mind blowing.

Immediately Muslim viewing the match heard of the prayer call all of them left the viewing center and went to the mosque to pray i was like see commitment but if it is a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by vickybby(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
ABIODUN105:
Some years back we are watching El classico match between Barcelona and Real Madrid in Ilorin in a Football viewing center and the match is mind blowing.

Immediately Muslim viewing the match heard of the prayer call all of them left the viewing center and went to the mosque to pray i was like see commitment but if it is a Christian?
Really commend you for this insightful referce,may the Almighty reward you.
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by ABIODUN105(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
vickybby:
Really commend you for this insightful referce,may the Almighty reward you.
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Worship is not about movement like that of ants Sir it's about unity in thought, it's pointless bowing towards the same place at the same time but killing one another like no man business in the face of politics and racism! smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2022
vickybby:
Great friends, still happy to be a "xian,wishing to use this medium to correct some anomalies in our midst.

You mean "church goers" do not obey God.

Christ-likes aka Christians, do obey God and must do so.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
NORMAL!

AND THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF GOD!

people will obey everything out there, including the commands of a baby, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO GOD, THEY START MAKING EXCUSES, FABRICATING HOW THEY PLAN ON OBEYING HIM EVEN UP TO NEGOTIATING OR TRADING WITH THE OBEDIENCE TO HIM, SAYING "SEE NOW, I DID NOT LIE OR STEAL OR SLEEP WITH THAT WOMAN'S HUSBAND OR THAT MAN'S WIFE, SO BLESS ME"!
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2022
ABIODUN105:

That may be church goers for you. Christians are in almost undisturbed contact with God, such that they know what God needs and requires which they have already done.

So, they are free to enjoy themselves till the next work God gives them comes up.

So, they do not need to run anywhere upanda to find connection to make a Call to God, like those days of Nitel when we could only go to certain Nitel offices to make "international" calls.

Or in those days of GSM when people climbed trees or go to specific call umbrellas to make a call! grin

We have perfect world wide connection! grin
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by ABIODUN105(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That may be church goers for you. Christians are in almost undisturbed contact with God, such that they know what God needs and requires which they have already done.

So, they are free to enjoy themselves till the next work God gives them comes up.

So, they do not need to run anywhere upanda to find connection to make a Call to God, like those days of Nitel when we could only go to certain Nitel offices to make "international" calls.

Or in those days of GSM when people climbed trees or go to specific call umbrellas to make a call! grin

We have perfect world wide connection! grin
Truly we have perfect world wide connection
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by AntiChristian: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2022
cornelboy:

No where in the Koran did Allah explicitly give Mohammed revelation to pray five times daily.
The salat was probably the idea of Mohammed. The numbers of times they pray and the names of the prayers were from Mohammad's brainwork.
If it is not written explicitly in the Qur'an at least it is explained in details in the hadiths. The Muslims are to follow Allah (Qur'an) and the Sunnah of the Prophet (Hadiths).

Mohammed preserved most of the practices of the pagans in his days and Moslems observe them till date.
Was Ismail and his mother pagans? They are the ancestors of Muhammad. Which pagans practice did Muhammad preserve?

The Jehovah witnesses are the only church organisation doing God's will and following Christ teachings today.
The Jehovah witness was started in 1872. Seems Jehovah had no plan for his follows after he died till 1872.
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by AntiChristian: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Worship is not about movement like that of ants Sir it's about unity in thought, it's pointless bowing towards the same place at the same time but killing one another like no man business in the face of politics and racism! smiley

Who have they killed?

Same lies all the time!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who have they killed?
Same lies all the time!

Jehovah's Witnesses love all people so we will never raise weapons against anyone. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
But in Islam i remember that as soldiers you and i may meet on top of mouth Arafat, bow towards the same karba and at the same time kill each other during politics, racism or wars.
Please prove me wrong! smiley
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by mhmsadyq(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2022
cornelboy:

Obsession!
The Op only reference Muslims dedication to Allah or Islam and not whether it is wrong or right.

Just tell him how dedicated are JWs to their Jehovah.

Obsession is a killer disease!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by mhmsadyq(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
vickybby:
Ok bros reads you fine, but right now, we looking at our personal dedication and commitment to the most high GOD not bodily presence but spiritual absence of service.

Good!
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by AntiChristian: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jehovah's Witnesses love all people so we will never raise weapons against anyone. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Was those verse talking about Jehovah witnesses?

But in Islam i remember that as soldiers you and i may meet on top of mouth Arafat, bow towards the same karba and at the same time kill each other during politics, racism or wars.
Please prove me wrong! smiley
Where did we kill at Kaaba (not Karba) former ignorant Muslim? Which verse in the Qur'an or Sunnah says all this claim? Seems you are same moniker as Conelboy saying rubbish that you have no knowledge of about Islam.

So much of Jehovah witnesses telling lies!
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Was those verse talking about Jehovah witnesses?
Where did we kill at Kaaba (not Karba) former ignorant Muslim? Which verse in the Qur'an or Sunnah says all this claim? Seems you are same moniker as Conelboy saying rubbish that you have no knowledge of about Islam.
So much of Jehovah witnesses telling lies!

God only talked about the things He wants to see happening in the midst of His worshipers so it's those who are able to meet up that He call by that name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

What is the usefulness of your Sunnah when Muslims can't make peace reign among themselves globally but falling into the hands of politicians so that people globally now tag Islam with terrorism?

I know it's politicians that's behind all the acts of terror worldwide but woe unto the religion whose members are used as instruments in the hands of politicians.
That's one thing that makes Islam useless, worthless and hopeless.
Otherwise i wouldn't have left Islam! smiley
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by AntiChristian: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God only talked about the things He wants to see happening in the midst of His worshipers so it's those who are able to meet up that He call by that name JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15
So you mean Jehovah witness was started by Isaiah but Jesus failed to mention it?

What is the usefulness of your Sunnah when Muslims can't make peace reign among themselves globally but falling into the hands of politicians so that people globally now tag Islam with terrorism?
Has Jehovah witness no been tagged and banned too in many countries? Where the claims true?

I know it's politicians that's behind all the acts of terror worldwide but woe unto the religion whose members are used as instruments in the hands of politicians.
That's one thing that makes Islam useless, worthless and hopeless.
Otherwise i wouldn't have left Islam! smiley
Jehovah witness are useless for making themselves banned in that many countries!

Only numbskulls join such a cult!
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
AntiChristian:
So you mean Jehovah witness was started by Isaiah but Jesus failed to mention it?
Has Jehovah witness no been tagged and banned too in many countries? Where the claims true?
Jehovah witness are useless for making themselves banned in that many countries!
Only numbskulls join such a cult!

Islam was banned in China too, that makes your religion useless shey?
You know sometimes i just pity the way you're suffering emotionally as you're trying to counter my post yet seeing hard nuts in what i'm saying! smiley

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by cornelboy(f): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Obsession!
The Op only reference Muslims dedication to Allah or Islam and not whether it is wrong or right.

Just tell him how dedicated are JWs to their Jehovah.

Obsession is a killer disease!

The op actually showed clear distinction between your Allah and our Jehovah GOD.

True Christians are actually dedicated to the one true God Jehovah and are submitted to him, diligently following His perfect commandments and doing His wills.

What I said are not lies na.
Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by cornelboy(f): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
If it is not written explicitly in the Qur'an
at least it is explained in details in the hadiths.
The Muslims are to follow Allah (Qur'an) and the Sunnah of the Prophet (Hadiths).

But why did Allah claim that the Koran is complete and fully explained and detailed?

You only have two options:
1. If Allah is really right by saying the Koran is fully explained then you have to accept that the five times prayer and their names is brainwork of Mohammed not from Allah's revelation.
2. If it's fully explained in the hadiths and not in the Koran, then we have no choice than to take Allah as a liar.

Was Ismail and his mother pagans? They are the ancestors of Muhammad. Which pagans practice did Muhammad preserve?

Lol. No proof that they were the ancestors of Mohammed. We can leave that as assumption.

The Blackstone at the Kaaba.
The 30 day Ramadan fasting.
Dancing round the Blackstone.
Bowing to the Blackstone.
The use of moon and star symbol.

I'll present the fully detailed later.

The Jehovah witness was started in 1872. Seems Jehovah had no plan for his follows after he died till 1872

Jehovah is the God of the living. He never died nor is He the God of the dead.

AntiChristian:

Re: Muslims Obey Their Allah More Than Christains To Their God. by Lighthouse50: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Op who told you muslims fear their god? They fear the ruling of their so called prophet and can be beheaded for pressing phone in mosque. If there were stoning to death in christianity, do you think people will misbehave?

(1) (Reply)

Pst Lazarus Muoka Has A Special Super Saturday For All Men / Did God Create Hell Fire? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.