Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President (798 Views)

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Why Do Northerners Want One Nigeria Badly? / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Every average Northerner is displeased by this current administration but Buhari being their son, they have to wait till 2023. They desperately want a decent person like Peter Obi not a dirty-fighting, frail-looking conhead. I will campaign for Peter Obi in every northern household and tell how them intelligent he is. Those that glory on division between north and southeast telling the north lies that Igbos will divide Nigeria will be disappointed come 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by helinues: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Which of the northerners precisely..

Obi don use style made himself clear, he is not interested in 2023 election

7 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Helinues, face your Muslim Yoruba wahala and leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Mickykarim: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
Despite saying he is not interested in 2023 which could be apolitical talk by the way. Since they are all insincere. However, they may still want to prop and lure him on to EAT his money, since they are aware most Nigerian politicians are without principle. You cannot take whatever they say at any time.
Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Obi is wise man. He is not a desperate man fighting dirty.

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by spydera: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oga which northerners want peter obi?
Pls name a place or better still cite a source.
You don't just come online and be capping trash.

3 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why are Yoruba rattled at the mention of Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by funshint(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do you want to be a President and not be desperate? It's like trying to start a car without fuel...a little bit of ambition and desperation drives a political race. Argue with your keyboard!

4 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by helinues: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Obi is wise man. He is not a desperate man fighting dirty.

Same on one thread see how many gears you have changed...

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Maybe they want to assassinate Peter Obi as president so that his people will feel what North felt when Ironsi killed Balewa and Bello undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nigerians needs Peter obi to be Nigerians president more than Peter Obi needs to be president

He is one of the few who can reshape Nigeria he doesn't need it but trust me you do
Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by simpleseyi: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Every average Northerner is displeased by this current administration but Buhari being their son, they have to wait till 2023. They desperately want a decent person like Peter Obi not a dirty-fighting, frail-looking conhead. I will campaign for Peter Obi in every northern household and tell how them intelligent he is. Those that glory on division between north and southeast telling the north lies that Igbos will divide Nigeria will be disappointed come 2023.

Go and take your drugs. Why do you get so drunk like Mrs Obiano ex first Lady of Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Ekpeitit(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Eeeebo people are either blind,delusional or just plain stupid and dumb.
Which other tribe in Nigeria would ever think of voting for an Eeeebo man?
Use APGA ( The Eeeebo party) as an example, do you see any other tribe playing APGA?
Did you see any other tribe voting for Ojuwku or Azikiwe?
YOU JUST DON'T GET IT,WE DON'T LIKE YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Nyanmiridunce: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Northerners called you on phone to tell you all these? Yeebos sef lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
I no fit laf at Yoruba Muslim. E shock dem die.
Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by haffaze777(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Nah all Nigeria want Peter Obi
Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by 1851n: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Same on one thread see how many gears you have changed...
[/s]
Re: Why Northerners Want Peter Obi To Be The Next President by Invictuse: 3:27am On Mar 19, 2022
Peter Obi the Pandora Criminal. The bastard that stole Anambra to death to build himself malls in Abuja n PH but nemesis caught up with n the Abuja mall was razed to the ground overnight with no one able to take over a pin.

When God unleashes his wrath on fraudster that is what you get, I am waiting too see the brewery he brought with state fund only to sell to himself at peanut follow same fate n then the PH mall. How I wish this criminal is burnt alive instead of the mall

(1) (Reply)

Moment Amaechi And Tinubu Met At Lagos Airport -- Video / GEJ Won't Step Out Of Nigeria Until He Accepts The Presidential Form - Buyers / I've Been Asked To Become Vice President In 2023 —borno Governor, Babagana Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.