Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (40027 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by MotivationKG(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Good Evening guys,

I saw this somewhere so I just decided to drop this here.

"I was in my room last night when my neighbour started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand. When I dashed into her room, I saw a very big snake facing my neighbour inside her sitting room.

Other neighbours joined me with their heavy sticks. We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you evil snake!".
I wanted to be a hero that night, so I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with red eyes.

Then, I said if I count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed. I started counting, 1...2....3 go! Then, Peeeeeeeem! NEPA seized the light and deep darkness covered the room. Omo come and see stampede in the room.

The worst part was that none of us remembered where the door was located. My neighbors and I were just jumping haphazardly like reggae dancers on stage, because we didn't know whether the snake was close by. Some people climbed chairs while some climbed the center table.

I found myself on top of the fridge. We were just hitting one another with our sticks thinking it was the snake! If somebody mistakenly touches another person, a heavy wood will hit the person with immediate alacrity.

As I was standing on the fridge, few seconds later something soft touched my ankle! Omo I didn't waste time in hitting the thing with my big stick. Immediately, I heard a cry in the room. Somebody was shouting "Jesus! My head oo! Who hit me?"

It was then I realized that I had hit a human being. I moved blindly forward to console the person, then I mistakenly fell from the fridge and my hand touched something that looked like somebody's knee! Almost immediately, a heavy wood landed on my hand.

I shouted, "Blood of God who hit me?"
Papa Emeka shouted, "Jesus, Noble Prince no vex na me, I think say na the snake touch me."

Few seconds later Nepa restored the power and everywhere became bright again. I looked up and saw papa David hanging on the ceiling fan.

Papa Femi was almost inside the water dispenser bottle. Papa Philip was inside wardrobe and Papa Emeka was holding the bulb, hanging in the air. To cut the story short, we were able to kill the snake, but everyone left the room quietly with swollen body parts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaAmakeze/status/1500227338096807937

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by MotivationKG(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Enjoy your evening...

3 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Mrkumareze(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
shocked
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Mickykarim: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
How did the matter end, what happened to the snake?
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by MotivationKG(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Still coming....

1 Share

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by MotivationKG(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
The end of the struggle..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by RoyalBlu(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laff wan finish me.

What a scenario. cheesy

The snake sef go confuse at the brouhaha.

Some people with their wild imaginations tho. cheesy

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
grin

shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Kajaard: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lol cheesy grin cheesy

I needed this laugh cheesy

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by adeoyekay(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
So funny
I enjoyed this.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Zonefree(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Snake from the pit of hell.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by MotivationKG(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zonefree:
Snake from the pit of hell.

I stil dey imagine how the snake tak rob mind with Nepa to perform day magic at dat time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by nedubrazil111(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
mad o
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by revived2: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
The snake too is your second neighbor cheesy
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Stevenson20: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Talk to Lala so that he'll call his boys abi pets to order grin

4 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by tillaman(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lala will be pleased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Giffted(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
I smell lies.. this is all fabricated, old and still funny

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by thoollz: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is a proper case of when the bush meat catch the hunter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by mannasseh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
funny but old story
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by winerbouy: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin wahaala
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Candidlady: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wtf

Laugh wants to finish me!! Lmao . see as our house keeper dey look me! Like mad person ..

Rotflmfao

°°°°wish iwas stoned reading this sh1t.. °°°° omg lwbmfh

cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by TheManOfTheYear: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Sounds fictional but funny grin

9 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by gaby(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dry
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by jamexborn(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Old but gold

6 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by grandpoh(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ah don laugh tire
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Santosi34: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2022

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hyperbolic story. But I laughed hard.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by princeemmma(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
lol.................. op you made my day, i had a rough day at work today, but thanks to this story, i will have to laugh until i get home grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
shocked
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
Sounds fictional but funny grin

Sounds??!

Fiction is written totally over every inch of that post!

5 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
In Nigeria power restored after few seconds? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by greggng: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
I thank God I was not inside that room..I for shit fir my trouser ...being in a dark room with snake ...no funny

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water / The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.