Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (40050 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Gkemz: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Very funny as nepa ceased light when it was needed
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Belleful: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
This must be the joke of the century. I have never laugh the way I laughed this evening. I laughed, I cough and tears came at of my eyes. This kind of funny things only happens at KATAKATA STREET.
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by iyapont: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is funny grin grin grin admin we need more jokes in front page

1 Like

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Panda7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
pixshures or it didn't happen.
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Read this story, the better version, here on Nairaland from someone advertising inverter or solar light. The first version is funnier, this new version has been exaggerated.
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by passionberry(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
MotivationKG:
The end of the struggle..

grin grin chai .my ribs oh. You have finish me with laugh

1 Like

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by bluefilm: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
So this stupid story finally made its way to Nairaland?

Nonsense. angry
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by NOwazobia: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
I Don laugh tire. LMAO
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by deebrain(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Bamzyriches451: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Chrisceejay: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
op u made my day thanks alot for changing my mood
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Victerica(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
Buhari snake
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by excomarow(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
RoyalBlu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laff wan finish me.

What a scenario. cheesy

The snake sef go confuse at the brouhaha.

Some people with their wild imaginations tho. cheesy

Bros I swear the kind laugh wey I laugh na ehn.... Bro laugh wan kill me but the story no fun ooo na snake oioo. That op na confirm narrator
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Blackdisciple(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
The snake was ready to strike any one, hope you guys killed the aggressive snake Sha..
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Perfecttouchade: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
Walaha no too plenty grin cheesy
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Freelane33(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
LAMBA
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by karli4nia(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is hilarious...

Speaking of snakes, i found this around the foot path i usually take.. A couple times, on very sunny days, i have seen it there, i guess it comes out of the soakaway pit

Its considered a totem in my town.

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by MedicH: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
haaaa if this is real, immediately nepa take light and una start jumping up and down, snake will be agitated and all of una go just die there
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by bonechamberlain(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin this has got to be the funniest post I have seen this year .. grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by johnpikin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Just made me laf my ass out
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by damilarea2(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
RoyalBlu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laff wan finish me.

What a scenario. cheesy

Oh boy!! I cant believe i can laugh like this in my life that my stomach started aching and water coming out from my eyes.. I really cant imagine such scenario in real life grin grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Shedah: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
So funny grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Nyanabo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lol with all the problems in this country we all need a good laugh everyday. And I just got my evening dose.

I can't believe someone's imagination can be this wild grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by ImoleNaija: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
In situations like this, I no dey miss the door. Na God-given talent.

1 Like

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by oilmane(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
MotivationKG:
Good Evening guys,

I saw this somewhere so I just decided to drop this here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaAmakeze/status/1500227338096807937

lol, it is not a small thing o, laff won finish me here
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by femshadrach(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice one bro
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Brownshoe: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mpuru miri
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Bahamas95(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
"I heard a cry in the room. Somebody was shouting "Jesus! My head oo! Who hit me?"

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by okoroemeka(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
RoyalBlu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laff wan finish me.

What a scenario. cheesy

something very similar happened to me and to tell the truth it was not funny,a Catholic priest friend of mine that manages many earthen fish ponds along the omgho river in anambra state called me that a crocodile is trapped in one of the nets in the ponds,that I should mobilize hunters so we can drag it out and butcher,so I did as he said and brought few brave hunters armed with guns and Cutlass,we tied a rope to the net and tied it to a Toyota Tacoma pickup and dragged the reptile out,I have watched countless animal documentries on DStv about crocodiles but I am not prepared for the reality of what happened next,the size of the animal was later measured at 18 ft and the truck dragged out an angry reptile that rushed us,the saving Grace was the entangled net,both priest,me and hunters everybody dropped their guns and ran away,the size of the creature itself is a shock to everybody that we didn't stop running till we are half kilometer away,I now doubt what I see these days on television,that croc was the length of 3 very tall adult human beings lying on a straight line

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by bilangha(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
snake eaters gather here
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by BigYash: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Wtf

Laugh wants to finish me!! Lmao . see as our house keeper dey look me! Like mad person ..

Rotflmfao

°°°°wish iwas stoned reading this sh1t.. °°°° omg lwbmfh

cheesy
grin My phone fall for my hand, as I dey roll for bed with laugh.. Very funny
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by AvalonSpace(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
No matter how funny the story is, it was fabricated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Man And His Younger Sister Met After 7 Years / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.