Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? (16946 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / So This Is Marriage? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Honestly, I cant help but Feel that Lionel Messi's somewhat dwindling form in the past 3 years may be because he has A WIFE! sad lipsrsealed

Ronaldo, Wizkid, Burnaboy, Drake, Chris BBrown and lots of Successful Superstars have refused to get Married! Even Alh. Aliko Dangote is said to be single!

Oprah Winfrey, Rihanna have not Married till now. While the dancer Kaffy abandoned marriage because she felt it is an hindrance to her career! sad

SO, IS MARRIAGE A DISTRACTION IN A PERSON'S PURSUIT OF SUCCESS? undecided

Lets not forget that Married Peeps like Beyonce, Jay z, Mercy Johnson, Yul Edochie, etc are doing well! smiley

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Candidlady: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
sad

Vinnie2000:

Honestly, I cant help but Feel that Lionel Messi's somewhat dwindling form in the past 3 years may be because he has A WIFE! sad lipsrsealed

Ronaldo, Wizkid, Burnaboy, Drake, Chris BBrown and lots of Successful Superstars have refused to get Married! Even Alh. Aliko Dangote is said to be single!

Oprah Winfrey, Rihanna have not Married till now. While the dancer Kaffy abandoned marriage because she felt it is an hindrance to her career! sad

Lets not forget that Married Peeps like Beyonce, Jay z, Mercy Johnson, Yul Edochie, etc are doing well! smiley

Lalasticlala

What do you think bout the bolded(s) ?

Works for A don't mean it will work for B.

. The bolded(s) shows that to some it is a distraction and to some it is not

°°°°°°withdrawn°°°°

Idedicate this FTC to iamdbull kindly download his song NEVER LIVED

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by remsonik(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
No I don't think so, rather your career as a married man /woman should fit into your home and not break your marriage. Also both spouses should understand each other and also give time to their partners, kids, home and in all their marriage

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by TheComicGuy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
I depends bro,on the kind of person you marry,if you end up with a liability for a wife then success is far from you,and this are the majority,but if the person you marry actually contribute something to your life and you both work hard to achieve your dreams,then you chance of success have double,but this ki d of women are hard to find like mad,you kind find them in smart place like connventions,is either that or my brother just stay single,why you have money get a baby mama wink
Vinnie2000:

Lalasticlala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Gentlerespect76: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Getting married to someone you love, is part of success.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by DonroxyII: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
remsonik:
No I don't think so,
Making a decision as single is faster while you have to consider Souls and Bodies before making decision as Married.

In fact, some Endeavours Need to be abandoned or shelved just for the Home(Marriage) if not Consequences abound.

Marriage is the most beautiful events that Helped Shaped Human Evolution and Societies. Marriage failure is the reason for Societal Vices and Devolution of human race.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Daytrader1: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lalasticlala
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Even If you marry a woman you love, what if she comes from a Jaguda or greedy family that never gives u rest?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Gentlerespect76: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Even If you marry a woman you love, what if she comes from a Jaguda or greedy family that never gives u rest?

That can't be your choice; so it isn't your portion. But if that happens, God will see you through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

What do you think bout the bolded(s) ?

Works for A don't mean it will work for B.

. The bolded(s) shows that to some it is a distraction and to some it is not

°°°°°°withdrawn°°°°

Yea, Well said!

But i mean in General terms!

What is the Success rate percentage for Young married couples, meeting up their life goals after Marriage?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by odinson1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
It depends, if you marry a Parasite,you will get sucked dry. Jay z and Adekunle gold married Beyonce and Simi respectively,and they are still successful. You know why? Simi and Beyonce are women of value,they are not liabilities.

On the other hand,Dr dre married a Parasite and he is currently being milked dry in the divorce courts.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2022
odinson1:
It depends, if you marry a Parasite,you will get sucked dry. Jay z and Adekunle gold married Beyonce and Simi respectively,and they are still successful. You know why? Simi and Beyonce are women of value,they are not liabilities.

On the other hand,Dr dre married a Parasite and he is currently being milked dry in the divorce courts.
Owk, nice submission. but look@Tiger Woods, if he was Unmarried like Djokovic, Nadal, etc, he probably would not have fallen from grace!

8 Likes

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Felixalex(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yes

No marry

4 Likes

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ask Google

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
No. Whatever is being sort outside of a relationship can be sort within it
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Catfishsuplayya: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Marriage is a beautiful thing, that's my submission.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Pls have sense, in this 21st century, I don't expect to see grown adults still mumuing themselves blaming others or a particular gender for their misfortunes or blaming the marriage institution as if it is human, everyone should take responsibility for whatever happens to them at any point in time in their individual lives.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by youngscholar(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't think so. It's all the vision that matters.

Well, don't forget to check our signature!

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by martyns303(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
It can be
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by denakian(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
I doubt, but I will like to read from people's opinion
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by SensualMan1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nah! I got married at 23 with a baby, went further in my academics, came out with good grades the rest is history. Its been from one leap to the other with additional 3 kids. It all boils down to being focused. Plus the kinda partner u marry matters a lot. Someone that either drains u or motivates u.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Peace081: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
No but some spouse are bad luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by nedubrazil111(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Everything has its time and season so does marriage in the life of a matured person. People go into it blindly not knowing that they are to marry someone that can help them fulfil their purpose in life. They rather go and marry the opposite and find marriage a burden instead of being a blessing . Youths must get sense and marry correctly .. If a man marries beauty without considering the spirit that his partner carries , the union can't work

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by IamDavid(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
No
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by Shellsploit: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lalasticlacla sef
Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by nairalee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Depending on who you're marrying. Many people get more determined for success after marrying when they marry the right woman

4 Likes

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by nomenclature(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
There is no love...its interest ....wake up
Gentlerespect76:

8 Likes

Re: Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? by CocaineLord(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Marriage can make or mar you wink

I have seen broke ass men with potentials turned successful after marriage.... I've also seen billionaires turn into a pauper after marriage.

Marriage ain't for the weak smiley smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! / Happy Mother's Day / How To Get LGA / State Of Origin Certificate For International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.