Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream (1938 Views)

☎+27638680108 Voodoo Love Spell Casters To Get Ex Love Back & Black Magic / One Of The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist Spells Casters In Nigeria / PHOTIZO (weekly Expository Podcast) By Nathaniel P. Nkwaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2022

Post on 8:52am 18th of March 2022

I had an exposito-dream last night but the dream looks so abnormal and expository

The dream has my high school setting and that's 5yrs back.

" It started like this " we are millions of people waiting for valedictorian to present what he has , all of a sudden . Evil forces started killing us with firebased guillotine . I was right there at the middle and they killed many from our front and our back .
They stopped and allow us to escape maybe to regain lost energy,but where we gonna escape to has few unknown creatures never seen on earth or in the movies , and few naked men ,women and hermophrodites, I escaped when I followed a sexy handsome tall naked man( with just a slingtop) but my prayerful cousin cheinazo based in Nigeria and 10,000 others refused to escape like me( who escaped with a naked man) it's obvious they are scared of those naked creatures ,two others joined me as they come along from behind with some unknown creatures, then heavy cries was heard as my cousin and 10000 others where maybe killed.as I walked far away with the handsome naked man I came along many fae ces or dungs on our path which we avoided,until we entered a peaceful garden looking like a flower forest where I wished I stayed with that man alone forever as my husband and I woke up.
But the peace and love I experience at that moment how I wish I can go back there forever.
I will love you all to explain this dream magnanimously.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by garriAndsugar: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Na too much love film dey cause all this kind dream grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leiylau if you're looking for some sort of predictive activity that human beings can engage in so they can properly manage the future the sad news is there is no such thing...

You have to understand that when you're dealing with human being you are dealing with highly changeable..volatile and fickle people...It's like trying to freeze lightning...

So to say that there is some sort of human activity that can somehow freeze the human experience in all the symbols and motifs that it uses into a ready set of interpretations is misguided to say the least..
All I am saying in essence is this.. no one on earth has the ability to interpret your dream..they can only guess and do some shuffling and merging past occurence with yours..
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Leiylau if you're looking for some sort of predictive activity that human beings can engage in so they can properly manage the future the sad news is there is no such thing...

You have to understand that when you're dealing with human beings, you are dealing with highly changeable..volatile and fickle people...It's like trying to freeze lightning...

So to say that there is some sort of human activity that can somehow freeze the human experience in all the symbols and motifs that it uses into a ready set of interpretations is misguided to say the least..
All I am saying in essence is this.. no one on earth has the ability to interpret your dream..they can only guess and do some shuffling and merging past occurence with yours..
We have dream interpreters like good sisterfire said ,they can't be pastors or gypsies.
The dream looks real sis Fernandez and not living with that man makes me sad .
Nevertheless I can't just clean the killing with a fire guillotine out my mind
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Zonefree(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
WHO should step up their Malaria Eradication campaign in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zonefree:
I don't have malaria dummy
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Zonefree:
I don't have malaria dummy angry
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leiylau:
I don't have malaria dummy
Please kindly ignore the insults from any kids trying to mock you..just ignore.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Na too much love film dey cause all this kind dream grin
Now this is real that Africa is naive and dumb .
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leiylau:
Ignore the insults tho..they are trying to derail this thread..
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Please kindly ignore the insults from any kids trying to mock you..just ignore.. thanks.
Tanks sister Fernandez .are you Spanish?
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leiylau:
We have dream interpreters like good sisterfire said ,they can't be pastors or gypsies.
The dream looks real sis Fernandez and not living with that man makes me sad .
Nevertheless I can't just clean the killing with a fire guillotine out my mind
Leiylau please don't bother yourself about what doesn't exist...purge your mind off those things..
Is this the first time of having this kinda dream?
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by garriAndsugar: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leiylau:
Yes thank you..

At least we don't dream useless dreams here involving naked handsome men grin
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Leiylau please don't bother yourself about what doesn't exist...purge your mind off those things..
Is this the first time of having this kinda dream?
Yes this is the first with the gruesome dreams but my high school settings are there in my dreams.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Yes thank you..

At least we don't dream useless dreams here involving naked handsome men grin
Poor wiggly wiggly African.
Dreams comes with meaningless symbols but dreamcasters unravel it . Sisterfire is the only wise person overhere ,she knows this about dreams.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by garriAndsugar: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2022
Leiylau:
Poor wiggly wiggly African.
Dreams comes with meaningless symbols but dreamcasters unravel it . Sisterfire is the only wise person overhere ,she knows this about dreams.
Then why isn't she explaining anything to you.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by omat20(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmm the dream is self explanatry. You are torn in between your past and your future. Bottom line past is past.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Leiylau:
Yes this is the first with the gruesome dreams but my high school settings are there in my dreams.
You have to purge your mind off those fetish thought...I wouldn't wanna tell you what to do with your time here but you kinda need to check yourself up..I don't want you to be lost in some spiritual nonsense that doesn't make no sense...

It's all about your state of mind..I can only agree that your mind is processing some scenario or issue that you're not ready to confront at a conscious level...

You may be feeling anxiety and especially if you are suppressing it in your awake hours..it may be experienced while asleep....
Also Leiylau the people in dreams that we don't recognize are images our brains have of glimpses of people in our lifes...this is our brain's way of purging things...

Your anxiety may be be felt while..Better yet I think you should schedule a session with a therapist just to talk about it...you get me?

1 Like

Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Abandon the dream and move forward. Every dream that isn't a vision or perfectly self-explanatory should be abandoned for life to continue reasonably.

Many could be fooled with dreams.

Generally, "dreams mean nothing." (Ecclus 34:6-7)
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Amunethseranu(f): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Your dreams are expository but those commenters up there don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mine was an imagination. Yes, Anger fuelled imagination, not a dream. At around 10 am in the morning on march 18 I was standing in the corridor of this L. E. A primary school here in Kaduna. Soliloquising, talking to myself, saying " I WILL JUST LEAVE THIS STUPID COUNTRY AND SETTLE SOMEWHERE. HOW CAN A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN BE ROAMING ABOUT AN ENTIRE CITY LOOKING FOR HOW TO GET A VOTER'S CARD? I imagined myself threatening the INEC adhoc officials with flame throwers. The imaginations were as vivid as real life events. I even shot some at them, melting one of the metal windows in the classroom. All around was stampede............This kinda dreams are common around this period. Some dreams are just ordinary. some are not. Are you born in october/November?
STAY HAPPY AND STOP TAKING LIFE TOO SERIOUS.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by SisterFire(f): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Leiylau:

I had an exposito-dream last night but the dream looks so abnormal and expository

The dream has my high school setting and that's 5yrs back.

" It started like this " we are millions of people waiting for valedictorian to present what he has , all of a sudden . Evil forces started killing us with firebased guillotine . I was right there at the middle and they killed many from our front and our back .
They stopped and allow us to escape maybe to regain lost energy,but where we gonna escape to has few unknown creatures never seen on earth or in the movies , and few naked men ,women and hermophrodites, I escaped when I followed a sexy handsome tall naked man( with just a slingtop) but my prayerful cousin cheinazo based in Nigeria and 10,000 others refused to escape like me( who escaped with a naked man) it's obvious they are scared of those naked creatures ,two others joined me as they come along from behind with some unknown creatures, then heavy cries was heard as my cousin and 10000 others where maybe killed.as I walked far away with the handsome naked man I came along many fae ces or dungs on our path which we avoided,until we entered a peaceful garden looking like a flower forest where I wished I stayed with that man alone forever as my husband and I woke up.
But the peace and love I experience at that moment how I wish I can go back there forever.
I will love you all to explain this dream magnanimously.
... Leiylau I have seen all u typed here .... Is good u left no stone unturned while typing all u saw in ur dream. ( the faeces and dungs , naked people ) that's how we row here.
First of all ur dream was a revelation which people mocking u don't know , infact this is great revelation about activities of vosod and afterlife no human can explain ( nature wants it so ,but my sisters gave me much expos on it ) .
Shallow brained creatures here are even making jest of u ...but my love I am happy u understand that lying about ur dreams makes me sick ,like seriously I am 98% sure u didn't lie about ur dreams like obnoxious christians do.
They claim ur dream is rubbish , but in their bible pharaoh dreamt of thin cows swallowing fat cows , are cows now carnivores or snakes who don't chew but swallow whole ...but a dream caster Joseph made sense out of the stupid dreams ...and the same fools insulting u here will shout god is great reading this .
In Nigeria today if Fernandezisback dream about cow swallowing cows she will lie about it and claim she dream where " a big demons are swallowing the holy ones then a trumpet was sound " This lie is to appear sensible , leiylau u see why u shud avoid such a senseless person ... African christians lies so much and that shud sink in ur brain, they have no brains .Anyway dreamcasters don't need u to tell them ur dreams but they already knew all u dreamt " they are the gifted of the supreme "criminals called pastors will want u to tell ur dreams and they will interpret it according to their selfishness.

*Your dream*
Your dream speaks volume about vosod ( you already know what it is ) though I am not a gifted but I can explain few revelationary dreams
Millions of people in ur school settings = are millions of dead souls enroute to vosod or to the programmers camp precisely ...
The laser beams( u called fire guillotines ) represents the forces of the programmers which the system are having a field day in africa especially in Nigeria . They aren't killing humans in ur dream but consficating them to their various camps .

Your cousin chinazo not cheinazo ( this isn't china ) represents those u know as Religious precisely christians in your society

Reason they refrained from escaping after sighting unknown creature, naked men and women means the program they are indoctrinated with over the millenuims , they believe naked men and women can only be found in immorality themed hellfire as their book of lies bible said and horrible looking creatures are foul spirits quoted everyday by fools in revelation. And this foul spirits can only be seen in hellfire, It means allowing christians into vosod forcefully will only plant hate and bitterness against the unknown elements of the universe dead. Christians hate ugly humans also hate night animals , those their programmers drew as demons and Satan are those who are living peacefully in their various planets before death .

naked men and women / aliens symbolizes peace away from programmed earth and evil programmers now trapped in cages.
Aliens means vosod isn't for humans alone but all creatures of the universe.

faeces and dungs u saw on ur way symbolizes atrocities or deep sorrowing activities indelible at the pathway to vosod.

Reason you followed a naked handsome man ... symbolizes the hunger for peace and love in ur soul , u will wish u arent wearing cloths either to have that peace.
Many would have branded that man a madman but u went after him,

the flower forest means the vosod proper where all forces of nature reigns supreme around u , with nature ( minus humans ) peace unimaginable is achieved , many ( 90% ) who claimed they will come back to earth for vengeance and lecture after setting foot in vosod will change their mind no matter what , those who came back like my members who were killed ,burnt and drowned in bolog and Espanol came back because the pains was unimaginable in their soul , so we came back to wipe out bolog and some Espanol community killing light movements.

I commend u for been truthful in ur dreams , Nigeria this is a white girl and she still said it as it seems. Nigeria go swim shits poop and wake up claiming they swam glory of god,to appear normal and many will shout praise da lord
I spit on u ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by SisterFire(f): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2022
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Mine was an imagination. Yes, Anger fuelled imagination, not a dream. At around 10 am in the morning on march 18 I was standing in the corridor of this L. E. A primary school here in Kaduna. Soliloquising, talking to myself, saying " I WILL JUST LEAVE THIS STUPID COUNTRY AND SETTLE SOMEWHERE. HOW CAN A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN BE ROAMING ABOUT AN ENTIRE CITY LOOKING FOR HOW TO GET A VOTER'S CARD? I imagined myself threatening the INEC adhoc officials with flame throwers. The imaginations were as vivid as real life events. I even shot some at them, melting one of the metal windows in the classroom. All around was stampede............This kinda dreams are common around this period. Some dreams are just ordinary. some are not. Are you born in october/November?
STAY HAPPY AND STOP TAKING LIFE TOO SERIOUS.
...Stop this christian shit she isn't even a Nigerian but china.
That dream isn't ordinary
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by SisterFire(f): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Abandon the dream and move forward. Every dream that isn't a vision or perfectly self-explanatory should be abandoned for life to continue reasonably.

Many could be fooled with dreams.

Generally, "dreams mean nothing." (Ecclus 34:6-7)
... Same way ur useless god Yahweh Jehovah means nothing to wise humans
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by SisterFire(f): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s]
You have to purge your mind off those fetish thoughtI wouldn't wanna tell you what to do with your time here but you kinda need to check yourself up..I don't want you to be lost in some spiritual nonsense that doesn't make no sense

It's all about your state of mind..I can only agree that your mind is processing some scenario or issue that you're not ready to confront at a conscious level

You may be feeling anxiety and especially if you are suppressing it in your awake hours..it may be experienced while asleep
Also Leiylau the people in dreams that we don't recognize are images our brains have of glimpses of people in our lifes...this is our brain's way of purging thing
Your anxiety may be be felt while Better yet I think you should schedule a session with a therapist just to talk about it...you get me? [/s]
... You need serious brain deprogramming , ur poor soul needs to be filled in with all manners of wisdom so u will have tiniest of wisdom in ur life ... Who do u think you are ?
Nuisance everywhere.....
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by SisterFire(f): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
Zonefree:
... Christians needs malaria vaccine so they don't depend on a renowned gay rapist called Jesus as their saviour. grin
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2022
SisterFire:
... You need serious brain deprogramming , ur poor soul needs to be filled in with all manners of wisdom so u will have tiniest of wisdom in ur life ... Who do u think you are ?
Nuisance everywhere.....
Ooh no..just cos I don't agree with your spiritual non existent balderdash?

Keep the nonsense up.. preaching absolute piece of nonsense.
Don't come into my mention to display your babyish attitude.. understood?
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by SisterFire(f): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh no..just cos I don't agree with your spiritual non existent balderdash?

Keep the nonsense up.. preaching absolute piece of nonsense.
Don't come into my mention to display your babyish attitude.. understood?
...I don't even know you. Honestly I don't even know u exist , I have forums I teach in Gabon , Uganda , Zambia, south Africa ,now Ghana many are getting relieved , please I don't know you dumbsoul grin grin

...but don't you think the person u are advicing is more knowledgeable than u , illiterates everywhere.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2022
SisterFire:
...I don't even know you. Honestly I don't even know u exist , I have forums I teach in Gabon , Uganda , Zambia, south Africa ,now Ghana many are getting relieved , please I don't know you dumbsoul grin grin

...but don't you think the person u are advicing is more knowledgeable than u , illiterates everywhere.
And who cares about your balderdash? cheesy
That's none of my business.. preach your non existent thing if you want..that ain't my issue...

All I am saying is keep it out of my face and slide off...
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2022
SisterFire:
... Leiylau I have seen all u typed here .... Is good u left no stone unturned while typing all u saw in ur dream. ( the faeces and dungs , naked people ) that's how we row here.
First of all ur dream was a revelation which people mocking u don't know , infact this is great revelation about activities of vosod and afterlife no human can explain ( nature wants it so ,but my sisters gave me much expos on it ) .
Shallow brained creatures here are even making jest of u ...but my love I am happy u understand that lying about ur dreams makes me sick ,like seriously I am 98% sure u didn't lie about ur dreams like obnoxious christians do.
They claim ur dream is rubbish , but in their bible pharaoh dreamt of thin cows swallowing fat cows , are cows now carnivores or snakes who don't chew but swallow whole ...but a dream caster Joseph made sense out of the stupid dreams ...and the same fools insulting u here will shout god is great reading this .
In Nigeria today if Fernandezisback dream about cow swallowing cows she will lie about it and claim she dream where " a big demons are swallowing the holy ones then a trumpet was sound " This lie is to appear sensible , leiylau u see why u shud avoid such a senseless person ... African christians lies so much and that shud sink in ur brain, they have no brains .Anyway dreamcasters don't need u to tell them ur dreams but they already knew all u dreamt " they are the gifted of the supreme "criminals called pastors will want u to tell ur dreams and they will interpret it according to their selfishness.

*Your dream*
Your dream speaks volume about vosod ( you already know what it is ) though I am not a gifted but I can explain few revelationary dreams
Millions of people in ur school settings = are millions of dead souls enroute to vosod or to the programmers camp precisely ...
The laser beams( u called fire guillotines ) represents the forces of the programmers which the system are having a field day in africa especially in Nigeria . They aren't killing humans in ur dream but consficating them to their various camps .

Your cousin chinazo not cheinazo ( this isn't china ) represents those u know as Religious precisely christians in your society

Reason they refrained from escaping after sighting unknown creature, naked men and women means the program they are indoctrinated with over the millenuims , they believe naked men and women can only be found in immorality themed hellfire as their book of lies bible said and horrible looking creatures are foul spirits quoted everyday by fools in revelation. And this foul spirits can only be seen in hellfire, It means allowing christians into vosod forcefully will only plant hate and bitterness against the unknown elements of the universe dead. Christians hate ugly humans also hate night animals , those their programmers drew as demons and Satan are those who are living peacefully in their various planets before death .

naked men and women / aliens symbolizes peace away from programmed earth and evil programmers now trapped in cages.
Aliens means vosod isn't for humans alone but all creatures of the universe.

faeces and dungs u saw on ur way symbolizes atrocities or deep sorrowing activities indelible at the pathway to vosod.

Reason you followed a naked handsome man ... symbolizes the hunger for peace and love in ur soul , u will wish u arent wearing cloths either to have that peace.
Many would have branded that man a madman but u went after him,

the flower forest means the vosod proper where all forces of nature reigns supreme around u , with nature ( minus humans ) peace unimaginable is achieved , many ( 90% ) who claimed they will come back to earth for vengeance and lecture after setting foot in vosod will change their mind no matter what , those who came back like my members who were killed ,burnt and drowned in bolog and Espanol came back because the pains was unimaginable in their soul , so we came back to wipe out bolog and some Espanol community killing light movements.

I commend u for been truthful in ur dreams , Nigeria this is a white girl and she still said it as it seems. Nigeria go swim shits poop and wake up claiming they swam glory of god,to appear normal and many will shout praise da lord
I spit on u ...
At last !!!�
So it's all about afterlife?
I made a mistake its a Laser beams aint fire guillotines shocked
Truely I found peace following that naked man.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2022
I thank everyone who commented here on my topic . It's been my first ever here.
Re: I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream by Leiylau(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And who cares about your balderdash? cheesy
That's none of my business.. preach your non existent thing if you want..that ain't my issue...

All I am saying is keep it out of my face and slide off...
Wd.fvck hate her so much? . My cousin hatedslammed her as well . I don't see any bad in her honestly , a lot of females hated her in here this might be jealousy ,you preach ladies right as well as her .why is the hate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Tops World Megachurches; Winners Chapel And RCCG, Others Features / JOIN Illuminati:illuminati Membership Now Open. / Sexxual Yoga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.