Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. (26319 Views)

You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Gentlerespect76: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2022
udele1:
I was discussing with a friend today, wondering if peter obi has supernatural powers. He is not called "okwute" ( stone ) for nothing.

All those who declared themselves enemy of peter obi in the east were all disgraced.

Lets look at peter obi's Enemies in igboland.

1) victor umeh
Go and sit down, Udele. Can anything good come out of your mouth. Shaarap there.

2) Willie Obiano

3) father mbaka

So let me give you guys a background of the war between peter obi and his Enemies.

When peter obi was rounding up as governor, he realised that Obiano's part of Anambra had never produced governor in Anambra state. And they dont have the capacity to produce governor on their own.

So for equity and fairness, he said he will help them produce a governor.

So while he was looking for who to support, victor umeh ran to US and met Obiano. Agreed with Obiano that he would make obiano governor, while obiano makes him senator.

After 8 years as governor, he will return to Anambra as governor, while obiano goes to senate. They agreed, and victor umeh returned.

Suggested Obiano to victor and peter obi bought the idea, not knowing obiano and victor umeh already had a plan.

Now, peter obi being one of the most trusted business men in igboland, convinced Anambra billionaires to fund Obiano's campaign. That obiano will pay them back.

They agreed and funded Obiano's campaign. And Obiano won.

When it was time to pay back, victor umeh advised Obiano not to pay. That peter obi was no longer relevant based on their agreement.

Peter obi went back and begged them and paid installments. When peter obi realised what victor umeh had done behind his back. He told obiano to discard victor, but victor umeh now became Obiano's godfather instead of peter obi.

So peter obi left the government for them. But vowed that victor umeh's plan will not succeed.

So victor umeh and obiano began to squander peter obi's savings. Enjoying and flexing the funds.

Now victor wanted to go for senate as agreed and obi used Uche Ekwunife to stop him. Obiano paid for court judgement to remove uche ekwunife, and uche ekwunife came back after the election and chased victor umeh out of the senate.

As if that was not enough, Victor umeh embarrassed soludo during campaign by mocking him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hbB79nn1I

This angered soludo and he cut victor umeh off during campaign. So victor umeh now became soludo's silent enemy.

His career in Anambra politics has ended.

We now move to Obiano. Unlike peter obi that got Anambra billionaires to fund Obiano's campaign. Obiano deeped his hands in the states purse to fund soludo's campaign. The reason, EFCC caught him as he attempted to return to America on the day of hand over. Also his wife was slapped before the world and it ended in shame for himself and wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpI400-tDg

Now we move to father mbaka. Father mbaka tried to get peter obi to make donation for an alleged building.

Peter obi refused to call any amount, but told father mbaka to show him where he planned the building so he will know what to contribute.

Mbaka got angry and said that peter obi's outing with Atiku would end in shame. He even told APC people that he disgraced peter obi because of APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRQbfzzAvgY

Now after Atiku lost, people hailed mbaka as a peophet. Not long after Buhari government disgraced mbaka and exposed him for coming to beg for contract.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMZH2k4e5R4

So finally. Victor umeh disgraced out of senate .Obiano disgraced out of government house. Father mbaka disgraced by the government he worked for.

Truly, OKWUTE NDI IGBO, is not just a title.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2022
nzeobi:

Obi was VP and got 95% of votes in his state not even buhari got that in Katsina
PDP has been winning Anambra since 2011. Obi got less votes for PDP in 2019. Check the numbers. Na me fit una grin grin grin
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2022
justosee:

[s]How is it Obi's fault that the current governors and FG could not manage the current oil boom to Nigeria's advantage?
So you guys now believed that the economy was well managed under GEJ?
Did the so-called best economy under GEJ come about by chance?
Why won't Nigeria be in recession when the likes of Obiano and his counterparts all over Nigeria are looting the country dry, with no one to stop them?
Why won't inflation be high when the likes of Obiano will build a substandard road of a million naira and claim it is 10 million?[/s]
You are talking nonsense. Obiano built an internation airport for Anambra even with COVID and this very bad Buhari economy, which ones did Obi build, he wasted our years of oil boom when Fashola was developing Lagos doing nothing
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by nzeobi(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2022
globemoney:

PDP has been winning Anambra since 2011. Obi got less votes for PDP in 2019. Check the numbers. Na me fit una grin grin grin

You no fit anybody, soludo will stop your salary and you will fizzle out soon

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by I888(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Now I understand your pains against Mbaka.
Because he supports ipob.
If tomorrow Peter Obi throws his support for ipob,you will write another long epistle against him.
When you are done licking Fulani terrorists' asses,you tell us.
Irrelevant trash.

Soludo I know isn't so hatefilled against ipob.
He considers Nnamdi Kanu as his blood.So you should be ready to write another longer epistle against him grin
IT is not because of IPOB. The fact that you chose IPOB in EVERYTHING he wrote shows are how narrow minded and myopic you are.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Jonathan39:
[s]Some of you don't think, for you to say this means you are not from Anambra state. Peter Obi connected all the local government in Anambra with roads. Built Amaku teaching hospital from scratch to end. APGA is a force in Anambra state because of Ojukwu name attached to it, and it will remain so. An average Anambrarian will always go for Peter Obi. Obiano can only decieve those out Anambra state with his Airport and conference center. How many road did he build, what was his contribution to Education in Anambra state. Peter repositioned Anambra state Education both private and Government. If know nothing about Anmbra state, ask question.[/s]
Shut up and stop saying nonsense. All the fake roads Obi built to steal Anambra money has all collasped, all Anambra people know this, he's known as the king of substandard projects. Obiano has a project in all communities in Anambra thats why he defeated obi twice in his own LGA and polling unit with Obi actively campaigning against him. Doctors were on strike for over one year when he was governor and he didnt build Amaku from scratch. If you have low memory, we dont.
The ndi Anambra you are talking about have rejected him and his puppets twice at the polls for Obiano so what else do we need to know
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2022
nzeobi:

Hahaha... E pain am
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Invictuse: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2022
Peter Peter Obi did receive his reward alright or why did you think his Abuja was razed to the ground, the first to be so razed in Nigeria since 1960. God does work in mysterious ways.

Sensuallyunruly:

May the good things of life continue to locate you and your household for this
��
Thank you
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by nzeobi(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2022
globemoney:

Hahaha... E pain am

Na you e de even pain
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2022
nzeobi:

Did yoy say will or has stopped ?
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Invictuse:
Peter Peter Obi did receive his reward alright or why did you think his Abuja was razed to the ground, the first to be so razed in Nigeria since 1960. God does work in mysterious ways.

Lol. The insurance company should be worried about this. Ebeano supermarket has burnt in lagos and Abuja. Thats the problem of insurance.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Invictuse: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Who made fools the referee on how the Pandora criminal should be exposed for his fraudulent acts..lol. You fools just do not get it, I am not here to impress you with rethoric or grammar. I am here to expose the Peter Peter Obi for his criminal acts no lunatic should be allowed to sell that fraudster as a saint ever again in this country.

derecho:
Shhhhhhh!!!
Take a seat and see how intelligent people discuss.
I don't want to hear pim again o....
Those who insult people's fathers for fun are the garage/motor parks.If you don't like this discussion, you are free to relocate to the motor park.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2022
globemoney:

Shut up and stop saying nonsense. All the fake roads Obi built to steal Anambra money has all collasped, all Anambra people know this, he's known as the king of substandard projects. Obiano has a project in all communities in Anambra thats why he defeated obi twice in his own LGA and polling unit with Obi actively campaigning against him. Doctors were on strike for over one year when he was governor and he didnt build Amaku from scratch. If you have low memory, we dont.
The ndi Anambra you are talking about have rejected him and his puppets twice at the polls for Obiano so what else do we need to know

Lol. Obiano met Peter obi roads and still use them. None of Obiano's roads have lasted 1 year. From Amansea to Iffite.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by duality(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2022
This thread is so embarrassing.

The reason I don't take these SE presidency thing serious.

Honestly, when other Nigerians are projecting Obi. Some buffoons are writing against him because of local politics.

For the neutrals, Obi is one of the most believable politician from the SE.

But then, what do I know. OYO for you people.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2022
globemoney:

You are talking nonsense. Obiano built an internation airport for Anambra even with COVID and this very bad Buhari economy, which ones did Obi build, he wasted our years of oil boom when Fashola was developing Lagos doing nothing
The substandard airport that is already decaying a month after its completion? Obi met Anambra in ruin and developed into one of the best states in Nigeria before handing it over to Obiano.
Obiano squandered all the money that was saved on substandard projects that are actually useless to the common man while also ensuring that the common man suffers from his anti-business policies.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Aboguede(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Just yesterday I posted how hunger can make a man think smart and here u re with ur 20k stipend.

The problem here is that u lack common constructive article writing sense and please make sure the person who paid u for this will not view it becauseu no go get ur balance grin

udele1:
I was discussing with a friend today, wondering if peter obi has supernatural powers. He is not called "okwute" ( stone ) for nothing.

All those who declared themselves enemy of peter obi in the east were all disgraced.

1) victor umeh

2) Willie Obiano

3) father mbaka

So let me give you guys a background of the war between peter obi and his Enemies.

When peter obi was rounding up as governor, he realised that Obiano's part of Anambra had never produced governor in Anambra state. And they dont have the capacity to produce governor on their own.

So while he was looking for who to support, victor umeh ran to US and met Obiano. Agreed with Obiano that he would make obiano governor, while obiano makes him senator.

After 8 years as governor, he will return to Anambra as governor, while obiano goes to senate. They agreed, and victor umeh returned.

Suggested Obiano to victor and peter obi bought the idea, not knowing obiano and victor umeh already had a plan.

Now, peter obi being one of the most trusted business men in igboland, convinced Anambra billionaires to fund Obiano's campaign. That obiano will pay them back.

When it was time to pay back, victor umeh advised Obiano not to pay. That peter obi was no longer relevant based on their agreement.

Peter obi went back and begged them and paid installments. When peter obi realised what victor umeh had done behind his back. He told obiano to discard victor, but victor umeh now became Obiano's godfather instead of peter obi.

So peter obi left the government for them. But vowed that victor umeh's plan will not succeed.

So victor umeh and obiano began to squander peter obi's savings. Enjoying and flexing the funds.

Now victor wanted to go for senate as agreed and obi used Uche Ekwunife to stop him. Obiano paid for court judgement to remove uche ekwunife, and uche ekwunife came back after the election and chased victor umeh out of the senate.

As if that was not enough, Victor umeh embarrassed soludo during campaign by mocking him.

This angered soludo and he cut victor umeh off during campaign. So victor umeh now became soludo's silent enemy.

We now move to Obiano. Unlike peter obi that got Anambra billionaires to fund Obiano's campaign. Obiano deeped his hands in the states purse to fund soludo's campaign. The reason, EFCC caught him as he attempted to return to America on the day of hand over. Also his wife was slapped before the world and it ended in shame for himself and wife.

Now we move to father mbaka. Father mbaka tried to get peter obi to make donation for an alleged building.

Peter obi refused to call any amount, but told father mbaka to show him where he planned the building so he will know what to contribute.

Mbaka got angry and said that peter obi's outing with Atiku would end in shame. He even told APC people that he disgraced peter obi because of APC.

Now after Atiku lost, people hailed mbaka as a peophet. Not long after Buhari government disgraced mbaka and exposed him for coming to beg for contract.

So finally. Victor umeh disgraced out of senate .Obiano disgraced out of government house. Father mbaka disgraced by the government he worked for.

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Invictuse:
You made fools the referee on how the Pandora criminal should be exposed for his fraudulent acts..lol. You fools just do not get it, I am not here to impress you with rethorics or grammar. I am here to expose the Peter Peter Obi for his criminal acts no lunatic should be allowed to sell that fraudster as a saint ever again in this country.

If he was exposed and defended himself in national TV , you are wasting your time here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA

This should be your worry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyza0ncv4M8
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by OfoIgbo: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
udele1:

If not for the zoning he introduced, Obiano's part of Anambra will never be able to produce governor.

Dont forget Soludo had an EFCC case hanging on his neck. Which the opposition could have used against him.

http://saharareporters.com/2013/01/10/efcc-arrests-former-cbn-governor-charles-soludo

He was just cleared in 2015. This is the reason why peter obi did not want to take chances. He was peter obi's choice.

Ibiakwa. You think Anambrarians have forgotten the fact that Obi even recruited GEJ in the plot to stop Soludo. Obi told GEJ that Soludo was working against GEJ.
The EFCC investigation of Soludo was GEJ's own contribution in the plot to stop Soludo.

GEJ was obviously lied to, by Peter Obi. So basically Obi was depending on the EFCC. investigation and the zoning that he personally instituted, to stop Soludo. Otherwise what was the result of the investigation? Was Soludo jailed afterwards? It was just a political investigation engineered by Obi, using his closeness to GEJ.

We all have to thank God Soludo emerged, in spite of Obi's opposition to Soludo. Even last year, Obi supported someone else instead of Soludo. So basically when both men were in the same party, and when they were in different parties, Obi always opposed Soludo's emergence

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by derecho(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Stop distracting me...you are not adding value to this discuss
Invictuse:
[s]You made fools the referee on how the Pandora criminal should be exposed for his fraudulent acts..lol. You fools just do not get it, I am not here to impress you with rethorics or grammar. I am here to expose the Peter Peter Obi for his criminal acts no lunatic should be allowed to sell that fraudster as a saint ever again in this country.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Aboguede:
Just yesterday I posted how hunger can make a man think smart and here u re.

The problem here is that u lack common constructive article writing. I am from Anambra and I know what is my place is but u make me yo shame for u here, I pray u re not from Anambra because this is ur article is worse than bianca ebele shame inside this same week.

By the way

No godfatherism in Anambra that is why we can force our governors to work for us. We only need to start the same with our senators especially the ubas family

You made noise without content. You confirmed the saying about empty barrels. grin grin grin
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Invictuse: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Believable my foot with all the criminal activities hanging on his neck

duality:
This thread is so embarrassing.

The reason I don't take these SE presidency thing serious.

Honestly, when other Nigerians are projecting Obi. Some buffoons are writing against him because of local politics.

For the neutrals, Obi is one of the most believable politician from the SE.

But then, what do I know. OYO for you people.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Ibiakwa. You think Anambrarians have forgotten the fact that Obi even recruited GEJ in the plot to stop Soludo. Obi told GEJ that Soludo was working against GEJ.
The EFCC investigation of Soludo was GEJ's own contribution in the plot to stop Soludo.

GEJ was obviously lied to, by Peter Obi. So basically Obi was depending on the EFCC. investigation and the zoning that he personally instituted, to stop Soludo. Otherwise what was the result of the investigation? Was Soludo jailed afterwards? It was just a political investigation engineered by Obi, using his closeness to GEJ.

We all have to thank God Soludo emerged, in spite of Obi's opposition to Soludo. Even last year, Obi supported someone else instead of Soludo. So basically when both men were in the same party, and when they were in different parties, Obi always opposed Soludo's emergence

Lol. So who paid okonjo iweala to talk about soludo? Do you expect obi to support soludo in APGA against an a PDP candidate that is also a very credible alternative to Soludo. ?

Peter obi of PDP and Chris Ngige of APC congratulated soludo at the same time.

PDP candidate winning and APGA soludo winning is a win win situation for obi. The both have same ideology of cutting cost of governance. Which u already see soludo exhibiting.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2022
justosee:

The substandard airport that is already decaying a month after its completion? Obi met Anambra in ruin and developed into one of the best states in Nigeria before handing it over to Obiano.
Obiano squandered all the money that was saved on substandard projects that are actually useless to the common man while also ensuring that the common man suffers from his anti-business policies.
You are supporting the king of substandard projects peter obi and then calling Obianos airport, one of the best in the country substandard. Mention 10 peter obi roads that are still solid today, even roads built by Ngige before him are still in good shape while all Obi fake roads has collasped. Obiano met Anambra IGR at 500million and left it at over 3 billion and you are talking squandering fake money Obi saved.
So you mean Obi left Anambra as one of the best states in Nigeria and Obiano destroyed it just in 8 years, you now see you are saying Peter obi did fake things which didnt last. 10 years after Soludo tenure Anambra Airport will still be one of the best in the country just like it is today, thats what is called legacy, we wont blame Soludo for failing to keep up the airport. Peter Obi supporters are just illiterates easily deceived by lies
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2022
udele1:

Lol. Obiano met Peter obi roads and still use them. None of Obiano's roads have lasted 1 year. From Amansea to Iffite.

All the best roads in Anambra today were either built by Obiano or Ngige.. Obiano wasted lots of Anambra money patching and rebuilding Obi fake roads for 8 years
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Aboguede(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2022
udele1:

You made noise without content. You confirmed the saying about empty barrels. grin grin grin

I am not trying to disgrace u.

You have the right to do anything to make 3nds meet but u need to show professionalism and intelligence which is totally lacking in ur article here.

Although I will not be interested to join u because of the chicken change u collected but still I can help u construct intelligent write up which will also help u get more endorsements because from this ur Obi write up I can categorically inform u now to go start selling onions on wheel barrows because hunger go kill u if rely on this ur writing imagination grin

Reach out to me for help but be humble and I will not charge u 1 kobo

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2022
globemoney:

You are supporting the king of substandard projects peter obi and then calling Obianos airport, one of the best in the country substandard. Mention 10 peter obi roads that are still solid today, even roads built by Ngige before him are still in good shape while all Obi fake roads has collasped. Obiano met Anambra IGR at 500million and left it at over 3 billion and you are talking squandering fake money Obi saved.
So you mean Obi left Anambra as one of the best states in Nigeria and Obiano destroyed it just in 8 years, you now see you are saying Peter obi did fake things which didnt last. 10 years after Soludo tenure Anambra Airport will still be one of the best in the country just like it is today, thats what is called legacy, we wont blame Soludo for failing to keep up the airport. Peter Obi supporters are just illiterates easily deceived by lies

Lol. You are looking for 10 peter obi roads, but you cant mention 5 obiano present roads.

You can go from amawbia to Enugwukwu, or from Achala to Ukwullu, or Anaku to ifite ogwari.

The road that Obiano did for students in iffite left with him after commisioning.

Or do we talk of the flyover that heavy vehicles cant pass?

Show me the state that it's IGR declined in the last 8 years. As people venture into new businesses, definitely IGR will increase. There are more cars and people in Anambra today than when peter obi was governor, so its natural for IGR to increase.

Same happens in Every state. So obiano had nothing to do with it.

The million dollar question is, why is Anambra in more debt with increased IGR, and little to show for it. Than peter obi's administration with less IGR and more to show.

Where are the best roads in Anambra done by obiano?

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Aboguede:

I am not trying to disgrace u.

You have the right to do anything to make 3nds meet but u need to show professionalism and intelligence which is totally lacking in ur article here.

Although I will not be interested to join u because of the chicken change u collected but still I can help u construct intelligent write up which will also help u get more endorsements because from this ur Obi write up I can categorically inform u now to go start selling onions on wheel barrows because hunger go kill u if rely on this ur writing imagination grin

Reach out to me for help but be humble and I will not charge u 1 kobo

Help yourself and counter the points raised. Did all 3 people mentioned face disgrace or not?
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
globemoney:

I am afraid for Nigeria If that airport is one of the best in the country.
Something that is already decaying less than a month after completion?
The Obiano you are praising is already in EFCC's net, while Obi is walking free.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Cantonese: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2022
udele1:

1) victor umeh

2) Willie Obiano

3) father mbaka

Thank you for your analysis.

Quickly go to nearest beer parlour around you and get some nwkobi and beer on my account.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by OfoIgbo: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2022
udele1:

Lol. So who paid okonjo iweala to talk about soludo? Do you expect obi to support soludo in APGA against an a PDP candidate that is also a very credible alternative to Soludo. ?

Peter obi of PDP and Chris Ngige of APC congratulated soludo at the same time.

PDP candidate winning and APGA soludo winning is a win win situation for obi. The both have same ideology of cutting cost of governance. Which u already see soludo exhibiting.

Obi is obviously trying to whitewash his opposition to Soludo, but we all know what the real deal is.

First of all, Soludo is far more qualified, and supremely more competent to govern a state like Anambra. So man to man, Soludo has it. They are not in the same pedestal.

Only Prof. Kingsley Muoghalu can dare to dwell in the Soludo levels, out of all the Anambrarians angling for leadership positions.

Obi is not bad, but he shouldn't be playing with our intelligence by trying to cunningly wriggle himself out of the group of people that perennially opposed Soludo
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2022
justosee:

I am afraid for Nigeria If that airport is one of the best in the country.
Something that is already decaying less than a month after completion?
The Obiano you are praising is already in EFCC's net, while Obi is walking free.
Start by telling us the ones Obi built, then tell us airports in the country better than it lets compare, or even better a airport built by a state govt in Nigeria better than it.
Obiano is in EFCC because he disgraced APC/Malami in the last election. What is EFCC case against him.. Unlike Obi who has 250 million money laundry scandal, pandora scandal, next mall scandal to him name as Gov, Obiano has never been mentioned in any corruption scandal all through his years as governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola And Fayose At The 20th Anniversary Of Ekiti State / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) / Saraki Celebrates Dino Melaye’s 45th Birthday In Kogi, Sings For Him(Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.