Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. (26441 Views)

You Can’t Use Me To De-market Obi, Archbishop Chukwuma Tells Peter Obi's Enemies / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

Lol. There is an international airport in Enugu, how much has it generated for Enugu?

Its better we did not have the airport and did not have debt. Even the brewery investment peter obi attracted , generates more revenue directly and indirectly, than all Obiano's project. Which is airport and conference center.
The Enugu airport belongs to FG, Anambra airport belongs to Anambra state and will generate far more than what Obi brewery gives the state. Apart from financial benefits it will generate jobs and stimulate the economy of the state not to mention the ICC. Even in the next 100 years people will still be talking about and using Anambra money but no one remembers the fake money Obi claimed he saved except his supporters.
Nigerians are now asking him to list his projects as governor since he wants to be president and he has gone silent. Why don’t he mention the money he saved. Lol
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

The Enugu airport belongs to FG, Anambra airport belongs to Anambra state and will generate far more than what Obi brewery gives the state. Apart from financial benefits it will generate jobs and stimulate the economy of the state not to mention the ICC. Even in the next 100 years people will still be talking about and using Anambra money but no one remembers the fake money Obi claimed he saved except his supporters.
Nigerians are now asking him to list his projects as governor since he wants to be president and he has gone silent. Why don’t he mention the money he saved. Lol

People are saying they are confident soludo will do better than peter obi. They forgot obiano was a governor for 8 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFl0W7wPzTU
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

People are saying they are confident soludo will do better than peter obi. They forgot obiano was a governor for 8 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFl0W7wPzTU
And yet Peter Obi brought 2 candidates and couldn’t win Obiano in his own polling unit twice? The same people that forgot voted Obiano 21/21, voted Obianos Soludo over Val Ozigbo. Remember how you said Soludo will lose because of Obiano only for him to win landslide?
All these Peter Obi propaganda videos don’t change anything that he was a mediocre, if Obiano contests election with him today Obiano will still thrash him. Lol
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

And yet Peter Obi brought 2 candidates and couldn’t win Obiano in his own polling unit twice? The same people that forgot voted Obiano 21/21, voted Obianos Soludo over Val Ozigbo. Remember how you said Soludo will lose because of Obiano only for him to win landslide?
All these Peter Obi propaganda videos don’t change anything that he was a mediocre, if Obiano contests election with him today Obiano will still thrash him. Lol

You have seen how he won. Those elections he won has landed him in custody.

The result is now obvious. Looting and sharing state funds.
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by globemoney: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

You have seen how he won. Those elections he won has landed him in custody.

The result is now obvious. Looting and sharing state funds.
But EFCC has not mentioned the charges against him, everyone knows it’s a witch hunt because he thrashed APC in the last election just like he thrashed Obi and pdp, if they come again he will still thrash them. That’s how to show you are a performer not fake edited tv Videos that has not helped Obis political fortunes since Obiano retired him politically
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 8:16pm On May 28, 2022
globemoney:

Soludo was cleared. Soludo was Victor Umeh candidate Obi refused which was why they fell out. Soludo went to court. That was why Soludo wrote an article against Peter Obis tenure, many things will unravel soon.. the Peter Obi sycophant udele1 will be embarrassed soon

Have I not been vindicated? My people, remember that Victor umeh I listed as no 1? I said his career was finished? And this guy above said soludo was Victor umehs candidate?

Well, he lost the APGA ticket today, to dozie nwankwo. I told you people that soludo would never support him. It's over for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hbB79nn1I
Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by udele1: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
The shameless Victor umeh, now hoping to use Peter obis influence to win elections.

He is not tired of shame.

Rejected by Peter Obi. Rejected by Soludo, Rejected by APGA grin cheesy

Re: How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. by Vulturereloaded: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maybe u should add wike and ekweremmadu to the list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta / I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.