Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri (26424 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Ahmed Dati Doff his Lp logo Cap For Sanwo Olu At The Lagos Polo Club-photo / 2023: Amaechi Is Courageous, Fearles,reliable, Workaholic, Honest - Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 3:24am On Jun 20, 2023
Hurricane Tinubu strikes again. In one fell swoop, he has demonstrated that he is the Commander-in-Chief.

This is the type of courage that has been missing in Aso Rock. Now our military and security services will sit up.

What a man! Talk about hitting the ground running. No ambiguity about who is in charge. In three weeks, he has consigned Buhari's eight years into the dustbin of history.

Well done! Bravo. No matter your shortcomings (and you do have them), no objective observer can deny that you have exceeded everybody's expectations.

The only thing I will appeal to the President to do is to find a way to reflect the Southeast commensurately to their population, and not according to the votes they gave him, in his security architecture and government.

Inclusion will reduce agitation. That aside, let me add that this is the leadership that Awolowo would have given if Nigeria had given him the chance. I doff my heart to the President. But my support is still for Waziri Atiku!

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1670879137932668941

77 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:34am On Jun 20, 2023
The truth must be said! Asiwaju has outperformed beyond imaginations.

God bless His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

……the labour of our hero’s past, shall never be in vain…..

260 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Frank688915: 3:36am On Jun 20, 2023
cool

3 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by xesehe: 3:46am On Jun 20, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
The truth must be said! Asiwaju was outperformed beyond imaginations.

God His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
like wat as he done?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by kayusely70(m): 3:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
IPOB turned Obidient spotted
Yes ooo! A discerning person cannot miss them, always wailing and finding faults!!!!!!!

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by naijaking1: 3:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Reno needs to make louder noise so that Tinubu may hear him oh!
Hunger plenty for land, but he has to take a number, join the line, and wait to be called, especially since Atiku doesn't look promising anymore.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by NOC1(m): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2023
xesehe:
like wat as he done?

No leader in Nigeria outside military heads of state has been able to give direction in 3 weeks, they wait till after a month

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Peacemaker5128: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2023
naijaking1:
Reno needs to make louder noise so that Tinubu may hear him oh!
Hunger plenty for land, but he has to take a number, join the line, and wait to be called, especially since Atiku doesn't look promising anymore.
didn’t you read in his tweet begging President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to consider Ibo in his appointment?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:12am On Jun 20, 2023
xesehe:
like wat as he done?

Policy are in right direction!

With subsidy removal which proceeds can be redirected into education, healthcare and infrastructural development.

Deregulating fuel importation which will eliminate scarcity and create healthy competition.

Naira devaluation and dollar deregulation will strengthen the Naira.

The list goes on…..

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 4:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Jagaban is a rare gem. The one and last of his kind. He's a true definition of a warrior king!

In law his actions so far can be summated in the legal maxim 'rep Isa loquitur' meaning the matter speaks for itself.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Ihateheadslamer: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Colos is not good for you tongue
SangoOlukosoOba:
The truth must be said! Asiwaju has outperformed beyond imaginations.

God His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

8 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Ihateheadslamer: 4:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Reno Omokri is doing everything he can to remain relevant

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Praxis758: 4:33am On Jun 20, 2023
A government and presidency aided by propaganda.

He eats: propaganda

He drinks: propaganda

He laughs: propaganda

Me holds meeting: propaganda

He sacks: propaganda

He appoints: propaganda and image laundering of the appointees.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by princemillla(m): 4:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Am not surprised honestly. Right from time I knew he is coming to correct alot of things.

Tho it may take a while before common man on the street start feeling the impact but the benefit is going to last long

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 20, 2023
Reno speaks the truth.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬
God bless the Jagaban of Africa ♾️

I’m sure Pa Awo and MKO are looking down from heaven smiling right now, happy that we finally got it right.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by naijaking1: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
didn’t you read in his tweet begging President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to consider Ibo in his appointment?

When a grown man wakes up in the morning and goes door to door looking for someone who's going to listen to his praise singing instead of getting a real job, it's bad.
Even the other fat guy has managed to go to Aso rock, you are still out there chirping.
One day you are a pastor, another day you are shining shoes for Atiku, and yet another day you want to sing louder than all Tinubu supporters put together. Hunger no good, but this is not a way to guarantee food on the table for your kids.
Raising money with Leah's name wasn't even enough for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Freelancerr(m): 4:50am On Jun 20, 2023
cry
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Cyberterror: 5:03am On Jun 20, 2023
Reno Omokri is just an attention seeker looking to revive his relevance with his social media base that have long deserted him. He is asking for the southeast to be placated adequately as if he is not aware that the real Igbos have rejected the new Chief of Naval staff, Rear Adm E. I. Ogalla for not being Igbo enough even though he is from Enugu Ezike in Enugu state just like they rejected the former Chief of Defence staff Lucky Irabor from Agbor. But real Igbos want to force Ikwerre people of Rivers state who have a separate identity to identify as Igbos just because of Ikwerre's vast oil resources and access to the Atlantic ocean that the real Igbos are eyeing.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by babesiosis: 5:08am On Jun 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by babesiosis: 5:09am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Nigerians are truly gullible.

How all these appointments take affect the common man in the street? Tinubu is only compensating his men and some buffoons are cheering him undecided

Everything Tinubu is doing today is long expected... what's the hype
Nigerians have suffered a lot under a failed government, that's why they are seeing this as an achievement. May God help us all.

9 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by osuofia2(m): 5:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu is in charge unlike that clown from Daura. The country was almost in disarray under his watch even as a retired army general.
Tinubu na man you be.

25 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by femisplash: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Mr.President, stay focused and ignore the noise of the pigs. You can't satisfy the children of h8te and bitterness no matter you do.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by CodeTemplar: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Reno Omockery still his usual self.

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by babdap: 5:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Nigerians are truly gullible.

How all these appointments take affect the common man in the street? Tinubu is only compensating his men and some buffoons are cheering him undecided

Everything Tinubu is doing today is long expected... what's the hype
You need help

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Nahunger(m): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Na now your day break
Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by helinues: 5:49am On Jun 20, 2023
grin grin

Ahead ahead

4 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Fintiri: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:
grin grin

Ahead ahead

Early morning bunkum as usual

2 Likes

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Fintiri: 5:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Reno appointment no dey o 🤷🤷

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by Betanaija42moro: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2023
This is gradually coming close for appointment

1 Like

Re: I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri by coldsummer: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Hg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member / Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.