Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,360 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl (33972 Views)

14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm / FAAN Identifies Immigration Officers That Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl / Police Officers Who Participated In Osun Election Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by UdehN(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
immigration officers will have to join the police in protest if a minumum wage of N100,000 is not approve for security agencies. This ugly trend of extortion or bribery won't be reoccuring if personnels who risk their live in line to duty or call to service to the nation and her citizenry are well paid and salaries and allowances constantly reviewed for inflation.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by AleAirHub(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
1st time on the flight... One of those greedy fools helped me with my luggage only to ask me oga "You dey leave me, do something for your boy na and I bought out 2k for the officer and na so others say, oga we plenty for here". angry

Omo Since then, once I dey board I no dey smile or accept their greetings from them oooo. I go just relax make dem do their job and I go mind my business grin
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by tit(f): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Unknown immigration officers

1 Like

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
chaiiiii this ur comments makes me weep .... ooh peanuts indeed ....... them think say life na all about Sharpe guy .... I pity such fools with that kind mentality ............ I commenting now I did very evil thing at my place of work that no one would believe I could do it but God saw me ..... now am grieving ....... since all my life I have been working haven't done such before.......... I pray God forgive me ,,,, and take me higher

LIGHTHEARTED0:

Someone's else husband, father don lose high-paying job just like that because of a peanut

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Lingudy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nigeria my country
Corrupt officials all over everywhere
Drama everyday
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by ufotunang: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
When the economy is bad. .. A hard and bad economy where workers are struggling to survive the hard economy ... where prices of food stuffs as increased, costs of living is high electricity bill and house rent is high, school fees for their children education is high all this things mist happen
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Nchenches: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
To buy SUV and build double deck houses and have as many concubines as they want, these are what spur Nigeria's law enforcement agents to extort and now, practically steal from citizens with the guns purchased by the taxes of the citizens.

Their counterparts in other countries shall spit at them.

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
if it's true
then he meant no good for Anambra people...... but nemesis is catching up with him

limitless777:
WHY EFCC IS AFTER GOV. OBIANO OF ANAMBRA STATE

1. 11.3 Billion Paris Refund squandered

2. Over 75 Billion left by his predecessor squandered

3. 56 Million Dollars left by his predecessor squandered

4. Borrowed and squandered over 111.48 million Dollars from China and India.

5. Owing contractors over 200 Billion.

6. Collected back from contractors money paid to them by Obi for some projects like the three arms zone, new Govt. House, Chief Judge’s house, etc.

7. 1.2 billion Naira security votes per month.

8. Unaccounted IGR stolen.

9. Question on what happened to gratuities of retirees since 2017.

10. To give account of some of the houses he purchased all over the world, example being the castle at 10 Ruxton rd, off Bourdillion Street, Ikoyi. He bought it through his front and a popular Anambra transporter.

COPIED.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Nkkylove: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
cool
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by pocohantas(f): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
How do you obtain an unaccompanied minor? That is too low abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Those rogues there. All of them there are criminals . Removing two is scratching the surface

1 Like

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by zumbigbo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
This kind of shhh happens every day....(slick Rick voice)
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
See how 8,000 naira has disgraced these idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by 2braithe: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you check their names now,na ipob e go be.
The young girl refused to help them peddle,they decided to rob her.
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by OmoOshodi(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
K

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by oilmane(m): 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
naptu2:
The Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Immigration Service has approved the removal of the two Immigration officers that stole from a 14 year old girl. They are currently undergoing disciplinary procedures.

https://twitter.com/nigimmigration/status/1504887654894166022?t=Qr5ghhZk-v-ADyUcspO8Tg&s=19

Why una nor display the pics of the two shameless thieves way day steal from minor? Shameless adults, be disgracing the country with every opportunity they have, how can any sane adult steal from a minor? I hope they'll be severely dealt with, if una like make una sweep the matter under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
ufotunang:
When the economy is bad. .. A hard and bad economy where workers are struggling to survive the hard economy ... where prices of food stuffs as increased, costs of living is high electricity bill and house rent is high, school fees for their children education is high all this things mist happen

So because the economy is bad it’s okay for adults to take all of a 14 year old’s money, not even leaving her with money to buy something to eat?
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by chatinent: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
They should be jailed! Idiots!
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Akagbe(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2022
GOOD 4 DEM
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by famology(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Not stringent enough.
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by ScamDemicEra: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Cleansing Nigeria of corruption must start from the top, otherwise it's a waste of time !

When you execute (Rawling style) Obasanjo, Tinubu, Buhari, IBB, Abubakar, some members of Abacha family, Atiku, Ibori, Kalu, Okorocha e.t.c then you can deal severely with a low level immigration officer extorting a 14year old.
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by Originalsly: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Hmmm...... indecent conduct ... new name for theft ... theft which should be followed by charges followed y appearance in court and finally to prison. These two are not even named ... and simply shifted from MMIA to another location. So much for zero tolerance.... this tells a lot about those in charge.... birds of the same feather
Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by GloriousGbola: 12:58am On Mar 19, 2022
A complete paddy paddy soft landing arrangement.
The officers were not named
They were not prosecuted
They were not sacked or suspended

This is even lazier than the purported suspension of abba kyari

In the eyes of thier bosses, they are only guilty of obtaining from an outspoken victim.

And this fool of a Buhari spokesediat thinks this is laudable

No consequences whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Immigration Sanctions Officers Who Stole From A 14 Year Old Girl by GloriousGbola: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Ishilove:
See how 8,000 naira has disgraced these idiots

They have not been disgraced. They have not even been embarrassed. The whole thing is a paddy paddy arrangement.

If the victim had caught them on camera, then there would have been a proper punishment. This is less than abba kyaris first fake slap on the wrist.

No Nigerian security operative is your friend. They are all bastards out to obtain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) / The New & Yet-to-be Used Ikeja Bus Terminal Is Being Reconstructed (PHOTOS) / Terrible Accident Along Aba-Port Harcourt Road(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.