Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) (4615 Views)

Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC / AAUA Student Writes Emotional Letter As He Drop Out Over High Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A corp member serving in Port Harcourt got an unexpected and inappropriate letter from one of the students in the school he was deployed, Siggy reveals.

He revealed that a 15-year-old student wrote an application to him asking him to make her his ‘sugar girl’.

According to the Rivers corper, he saw a letter on his desk which had been written by the teenage girl.

She actually wrote it inform of a regular letter, with a title, content, conclusion and her signature as well as name.

The letter read; ”Application to be your Sugar Girl

Please I will be grateful if you accept as your Sugar/baby girl”.

Sharing a screenshot, the NYSC member wrote; ”I saw this on my desk in a school I’m serving as a corp member. A 15-year-old girl dropped. It happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.”

Source: SIGGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2022

Teenagers in their puberty and their excessive attraction toward their opposite sex sometimes need resounding slap word of advice to reset their brain

But what do we know about her relationship with the uncle, perhaps he'd been smearing her with affectionate name and gesture which boosted the girl oxytocin level

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
shocked

Devil don set trap finish, na for the corper to put one or two of his leg(s) remain cheesy

Let me come and go and sleep abeg

17 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Tmberwolf1: 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wait.... What did I just read??!! 15 year old wants to be "sugar girl" .... That's enough internet for today, good night everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by rickpat(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
this happens a lot

Mr corper just be careful.

I had same experience in jamaare LG bauchi state...I will be teaching,the Muslim girls will be lost, staring and would just laugh sheepishly... SMH

JUST BE CAREFUL CORPER.. MIND YOUR SERVICE YEAR

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
We are finished in this country. Most of our teenage girls are the one tempting the male teachers in every oppotunities. All what they know is love, sex, & money.

3 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
We are finished in this country. Most of our teenage girls are the one tempting the male teachers in every oppotunities. All what they know is love, sex, & money.

"We are finished in this generation" would have been a better sentence...

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
WebDesignerNG:

"We are finished in this generation" would have been a better sentence...
charity start from home
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by yrex01(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
weyre tun sign re grin

1 Like

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by BusinessPlan22: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Brother it's world wide... Something is hopennin we have no idea of

1 Like

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by qekng40(f): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Even children eyes don dey open!
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Mofun: 1:27am On Mar 19, 2022
This is only a glimpse of the level of decadence in our society at large and it's really disturbing. Moral decadence is catching up fast on every cadre of our society. Too bad!

#Check my signature. https://www.nairaland.com/6679289/more-theilda-concepts

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 2:31am On Mar 19, 2022
It's a trap

7 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by columbus007(m): 2:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Nawa.
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2022
We thought the next generation would do better.

Shaking our heads!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2022
I still don't get what crept into such girl head, she need ultimate counseling.

It's interesting this got out, you know how many didn't get out and lots of things went down.

This kids need orientation gidigan ni
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Too fake.

That handwriting can never be from a sixteen years old child.

6 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2022
ExAngel007:
Too fake.

That handwriting can never be from a sixteen year old child.
TO SLAP YOU JUST DEY HUNGRY ME angry

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Danmboss(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Another nigga is about to fall
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Druggey(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2022
na yesterday I realised dat my 13 year old niece don dey chop dick tey tey. The most annoying thing is that the guy na malo.

4 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Druggey:
na yesterday I realised dat my 13 year old niece don dey chop dick tey tey. The most annoying thing is that the guy na malo.

What is Malo?
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Her role models are here on nairaland as evening newspapers.
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by flokii: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2022
I said it here a while back that some teenage girls prey on men and one mu.mu feminist started wailing in my mentions.. imagine this from a 15yrs old girl. If the guy had secretly invited her to his room for sex, the same feminists will be the ones shouting RAPE, Sexual assault of a minor and whatnot.
Guys especially need to be careful with the way this world is going.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Beat that silly spirit of brother phuck me out of her.
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by samso247(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Nawa o. What a generation?
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2022
I smell setup, corper use your head, better be wise she is most likely under 18 and you no better what took you there don't fall for it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Druggey:
Omo. shocked
so wetin you con do na?

1 Like

Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Druggey(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Omo. shocked
so wetin you con do na?
baba I no dey house now, but the day I go catch that guy, wetin I go do am I no fit talk. As for the lil Biitch, I told her to leave before I show face.
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Chizzyjforce: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2022
happenings
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Druggey:

baba I no dey house now, but the day I go catch that guy, wetin I go do am I no fit talk. As for the lil Biitch, I told her to leave before I show face.
Omo, people get liver o.

her mama no know?
Re: Female Student Writes Love Letter To Corper To Be His Sugar Girl (Photos) by Druggey(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Omo, people get liver o.

her mama no know?
she live with my parents. upon all the strictness and advice wey we dey give them, this lil Biitch always scale the fence around 2am. Na two of them sef. The other one na 14 years.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Whites Hardly Boast Of Having First Class??? / Approved Cyber Cafes By Jamb For Exam Registration / Expo Wap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.