Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! (812 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / I Got Stuck By A Scorpion Today / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by Lilchilz(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Please let us be very watchful and careful about our surroundings. The heat is too much and there are a lot of serpent out there finding some cold places to hide. i killed this scorpion today and I’m happy it did not bite me.

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Can person die when bitten by a Scorpion

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by WoundedLamb: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Can person die when bitten by a Scorpion

Depending on the specie, yes.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by Haakeem(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Depending on the specie, yes.
but the specie is rearly found in naija.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by WoundedLamb: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Haakeem:
but the specie is rearly found in naija.

Oh... I wouldn't know. I assume that's a good thing.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by matrix199(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Ignorance eh!

If you knew the worth of scorpion venom in foreign market, you would stop killing scorpions, and rather start keeping scorpions.

Next time, capture it alive, even if you have no idea what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by qekng40(f): 1:15am On Mar 19, 2022
I Dread this insect/animal....
I can't live comfortable if I sense there's one lurking...
God save us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by Dexpro: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2022
qekng40:
I Dread this insect/animal....

I can't live comfortable if I sense there's one lurking...

God save us all.

You can take it as a pet and pat its head every morning.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by qekng40(f): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Dexpro:

You can take it as a pet and pat its head every morning.
May God forgive your generation

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by Totilopussylick(m): 1:35am On Mar 19, 2022
matrix199:
Ignorance eh!

If you knew the worth of scorpion venom in foreign market, you would stop killing scorpions, and rather start keeping scorpions.

Next time, capture it alive, even if you have no idea what to do with it.
There's this friend of mine.

One day we were playing football and someone steps on a scorpion, he was crying like a baby.

But this my friend uses his hands and carry the scorpion, all of us ran as fast as we can from him as he was holding the scorpion in his hand.

He was saying we should go get a bowl of water so that he will put the scorpion in the water that, that is the way to ease the pains the guy that steps on it was feeling.

He later told me his grandpa whom he spends most of his time with was the one that gave him a leaf to chew and no scorpion, snake bite that can harm him shocked.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by majamajic(m): 3:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
There's this friend of mine.

One day we were playing football and someone steps on a scorpion, he was crying like a baby.

But this my friend uses his hands and carry the scorpion, all of us ran as fast as we can from him as he was holding the scorpion in his hand.

He was saying we should go get a bowl of water so that he will put the scorpion in the water that, that is the way to ease the pains the guy that steps on it was feeling.

He later told me his grandpa whom he spends most of his time with was the one that gave him a leaf to chew and no scorpion, snake bite that can harm him shocked.

I have a story , story !
I have a story , story !

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by Dexpro: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2022
qekng40:

May God forgive your generation

Hajia, I no kee person na sad

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Scorpion Today!!! by qekng40(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Dexpro:

Hajia, I no kee person na sad
Torr

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inguinal Hernia Surgery / Young, Unmarried People Today Share Their Daily Mental Health Struggles / African Idiot Deception Syndrome Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.