Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Was Stung By A - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Stung By A (863 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / Chinese Man Gets Stung In His Dick By Stingray While Swimming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2022
I was sleeping when I sensed this sharp bite on my skin, neck area, it was as if there were pins in my body trying to come out of my skin. It was very painful, at some point, I resorted to self help, but as time went by, I had to go to the hospital. The pain was there before I went to the hospital.

Getting to the hospital, I was injected in the area I was stung, and immediately the pain stopped.

Took two more injection and I was discharged

All these happened between 12am and 2am

After the injection, I got home, slept and about 6am, the pain started again. Still the same sharp pain

I haven't really been stung as bad as this before. I want to know if it is the medication that are at work or I should visit the hospital again
Re: I Was Stung By A by sod09(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2022
You will be fine, I guess the injection is to relieve you
No fatal health complications

Re: I Was Stung By A by donbachi(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2022
Voodoo
Someone done buy doll baby, wrapped it with ur picks and carry pin dey chuuk u.
Dat Scorpion na to Carry am out physical.
Re: I Was Stung By A by RingRoadMafia: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Relax... Haven't you seen Spiderman? You will soon grow muscles and a big dicck, then you will be given the powers of a scorpion. You're on your way to becoming SCORPION MAN! cool

Re: I Was Stung By A by dawnomike(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2022
Hier:
I was sleeping when I sensed this sharp bite on my skin, neck area, it was as if there were pins in my body trying to come out of my skin. It was very painful, at some point, I resorted to self help, but as time went by, I had to go to the hospital. The pain was there before I went to the hospital.

Getting to the hospital, I was injected in the area I was stung, and immediately the pain stopped.

After the injection, I got home, slept and about 6am, the pain started again. Still the same sharp pain

I haven't really been stung as bad as this before. I want to know if it is the medication that are at work or I should visit the hospital again
Endure the pain... you'll be fine in 24hours

Re: I Was Stung By A by Zonefree(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Slice onions and be eating. It helps too.

Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2022
dawnomike:
Endure the pain... you'll be fine in 24hours

Thanks so much sir
Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Slice onions and be eating. It helps too.

Woooow, thanks, I would do that right now
Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2022
sod09:
You will be fine, I guess the injection is to relieve you
No fatal health complications

Thanks friend for the input
Re: I Was Stung By A by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:42am On Nov 02, 2022
Hier:

you better start taking better ibile traditional aporo instead of taking injection,I laugh in Spanish, injection will only make the poison resistant in your system,take aporo to flush it out

Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Relax... Haven't you seen Spiderman? You will soon grow muscles and a big dicck, then you will be given the powers of a scorpion. You're on your way to becoming SCORPION MAN! cool

Lol, omo, the pains no be here ooo lol.

Lol, let scorpion king be enjoying his fame lol
Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
you better start taking better ibile traditional aporo instead of taking injection,I laugh in Spanish, injection will only make the poison resistant in your system,take aporo to flush it out

I took one black seed oil after the pain started again around 6:30sm thereabout. I heard it neutralizes poison. It has helped relieve me a little else I would have been in the hospital by now.

Yeaaaa, I do hear people market those bitters, I never knew it would be so helpful

Also, the onions that was suggested, I would try it now. I believe the black seed oil should be a form of aporo, what do you think
Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2022
donbachi:
Voodoo
Someone done buy doll baby, wrapped it with ur picks and carry pin dey chuuk u.
Dat Scorpion na to Carry am out physical.

I have been hearing this words, it was from a cartoon, Encanto, it is three days it has been playing in my mind

It says, your fate is sealed when your prophesy is read"

The song has been ringing in my mind, but I felt it was my mind that was playing on me, but I saw the correlation when the scorpion stung

Two days ago, our gen developed fault, so everywhere was dark, we could not fix the gen yesterday. So it was the darkness and some said weather, but the song made me to pray over it.

I noticed, when I start praying, the pain reduced but if I stop praying, the pain starts again. I started having thought and negative imagination, that probably this might be the end, I started thinking of my cryptos and all that, lol, I said no, I prayed more, and the song began to die gradually and that made me believe there was a spiritual angle to it
Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Am getting better now, thanks to all those who contributed one or two things and ultimately, God for everything, we can't thank you enough God for divine intervention
Re: I Was Stung By A by Lovelydaisies: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hier:
Am getting better now, thanks to all those who contributed one or two things and ultimately, God for everything, we can't thank you enough God for divine intervention

Sorry about what happened. It's good to know you are getting better. Please take necessary precautions to avoid a repeat. Take good care.

Re: I Was Stung By A by chatinent: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
It won't kill you.

I think the most dangerous is the black scorpion. Just visit the hospital again.
Re: I Was Stung By A by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hier:

I took one black seed oil after the pain started again around 6:30sm thereabout. I heard it neutralizes poison. It has helped relieve me a little else I would have been in the hospital by now.

Yeaaaa, I do hear people market those bitters, I never knew it would be so helpful

Also, the onions that was suggested, I would try it now. I believe the black seed oil should be a form of aporo, what do you think
black seed oil has it own work....ibile aporo will neutralize the poison totally...do not take chances

Re: I Was Stung By A by Hier(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
black seed oil has it own work....ibile aporo will neutralize the poison totally...do not take chances

Alright chief

Blogging On Health Issues In Africa / Hope At Last For Cancer Patients / Toddler Survives Pool 'drowning'