Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Beware Of This Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Scammer (635 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer (photos) / Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer by jakD: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2022
So guys, this guy (07061953932) called me at around past 12AM today, 19th March. When I woke up around past 1Am, I saw the missed calls, it was a new number, I searched the name on both CallApp and Truecaller, I decided to flash him back. Barely five minutes after sleeping back, dude called and was telling me he is Emmanuel from Dominion Church group on my WhatsApp. The church group is actually Dominion Chapel Family, but I was wondering why he would call at that late hour plus I couldn't even pick the face too.
He told me there would be a Zoom meeting the following day and that the code would be sent. He asked me to wait online while he sends the first code. Then he told me to church my phone while still on the call too call out the code for him. Guys, yours sincerely, dude was trying to take my WhatsApp account. Mehn, at this time I was angry why he chose to disturb my sleep just to scam me. So, I gave him a curse, but he couldn't take the rest before ending his call.
So guys, please beware of these guys.

07061953932 is the number. See screenshots of the result from CallApp and the picture I got from his WhatsApp profile.

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by fashionnisir(f): 2:41am On Mar 19, 2022
How can one take one's whatsapp account? Curious

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Obagofixxy: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2022
fashionnisir:
How can one take one's whatsapp account? Curious

to scam your contacts now
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by Obagofixxy: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Try and use two step verification
Re: Beware Of This Scammer by jakD: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Try and use two step verification

Yea, that's right.

(1) (Reply)

Man Jail For Killing Neighbours Roster / Nigerian Police Launch Manhunt For Adult Smoker, Sharing Cigarette With Baby In / Gunmen Shouting Allah Akbar Go On Shooting Spree: 7 Christians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.