Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form (11750 Views)

Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. / Governor Akinwumi Ambode Defies All Odds, Submits Nomination Forms / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by wengerjay(m): 5:15am On Mar 19, 2022
A former Senator and Osun State Deputy Governor, Iyiola Omisore, has submitted his nomination form to contest as National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to a personally signed press release obtained by DAILY POST Friday evening, Omisore revealed that he is looking forward to a perfectionist, efficient and effective management of the national secretariat of the APC.

Omisore added that he is ready for the next level of prosperity, delivering democracy to Nigeria and Nigerians within a peaceful context.

Recall that Omisore, before decamping to the APC before the Osun 2018 gubernatorial rerun election in some local governments was the gubernatorial candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) where he came third behind Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Adegboyega Oyetola of the APC.

In the 2014 Osun gubernatorial election, he was also the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP where he came a distant second behind the winner, Rauf Aregbesola of the APC.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/18/omisore-to-contest-apc-national-secretary-submits-nomination-form/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Mooh247: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2022
cool

Omisore now with the Progressives.... Late pa Bola Ige must be angry right now

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by CoronaVirusPro: 5:35am On Mar 19, 2022
He has won already

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Penguin2: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Oyetola’s candidate.

Since Oyetola is part of the CECC, they might just dash Omisore the position.

But methinks Fayemi candidate will win the position.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Moferere: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:

That's why I called APC, a set of hypocrites.

Omisore is no longer a killer

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by seunmsg(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Oyetola’s candidate.

Since Oyetola is part of the CECC, they might just dash Omisore the position.

But methinks Fayemi candidate will win the position.

Who is Fayemi’s candidate? And who even told you Omisore is Oyetola’s candidate?

39 Likes

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Topmaike007(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Omi ni oo

Ni ipinle Osun eyan iyi ni wa oo

5 Likes

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by President2001(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2022
Who killed Chief Bola Ige?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by naijaguy123456(m): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Killer in the midst!

2 Likes

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by pedel: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Late Chief Bola Ige can do what whatever he likes wherever he is. No disrespect.
Omisore was part of the progressive, even, before Buhari. They started the party Alliance for Democracy (AD) together, and he was the deputy governor to Chief Bisi Akande.
If you are insinuating that he killed or conspired to kill Bola Ige, where are your evidences?
It's like me saying your father is responsible for all the ritual killing happening in your state. I am sure you would ask me to produce any evidence. Stop destroying other people's reputation in the name of politics. Remember, these people are just humans like you.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Topmaike007(m): 6:19am On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:
na him kill am? You guys should stop propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by naijaguy123456(m): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2022
You surely don’t know the pain Ige family went through. The evidences are there, Obasanjo protected Omisore from arrest and the case was buried.
pedel:

Late Bola Ige can do what whatever he likes. No disprepect.
Omisore was part of the progressive, even, before Buhari. They started the party AC together, and he was the deputy governor to Chief Bisi Akande.
If you are insinuating that he killed or conspired to kill Bola Ige, where are your evidences?
It's like me saying your father is responsible for all the ritual killing happening in your state. I am sure you would ask me to produce any evidence. Stop destroying other people's reputation in the name of politics. Remember, these people are just humans like you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by OBALOLA55(m): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2022
grin
Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Again

1 Like

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Topmaike007(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2022
pedel:

Late Bola Ige can do what whatever he likes. No disprepect.
Omisore was part of the progressive, even, before Buhari. They started the party AC together, and he was the deputy governor to Chief Bisi Akande.
it is AD(alliance for democracy)then he Omisore and pa Bisi Akande ruled together..and moreover ignore any troll abeg

7 Likes

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2022
A better Nigeria all around is all we want not all these political shenanigans

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by cardoctor(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2022
S

1 Like

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by wengerjay(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by seunmsg(m): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2022
President2001:
Who killed Chief Bola Ige?

Ask Atiku, Obasanjo and other PDP leaders.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by pedel: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Topmaike007:
it is AD(alliance for democracy)the he Omisore and pa Bisi Akande ruled together..and moreover ignore any troll abeg
Thanks. I corrected it.

4 Likes

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Topmaike007(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2022
seunmsg:

Ask Atiku, Obasanjo and other PDP leaders.
Good reply grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by OBALOLA55(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2022
seunmsg:

Who is Fayemi’s candidate? And who even told you Omisore is Oyetola’s candidate?
SO OMISORE IS NOLONGER A KILLER undecided

6 Likes

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by pedel: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2022
naijaguy123456:
You surely don’t know the pain Ige family went through. The evidences are there, Obasanjo protected Omisore from arrest and the case was buried.

The same way, you don't know the pain Omisore's family are going through when you come up with this Bola Ige story every election season.
Obasanjo has been out of power for almost two decades, why haven't you people release the evidence.

Do you honestly think the APC government has the evidence of murder, and they didn't use it when he was competing against them, and they had to go beg him during the last election?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Drsnives(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2022
He will fail woofully
Mumu man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by seunmsg(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO OMISORE IS NOLONGER A KILLER undecided

Go and ask Atiku and Obasanjo.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by ecolime(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2022
So
Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by OBALOLA55(m): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2022
seunmsg:

Go and ask Atiku and Obasanjo.
I SHOULD RATHER ASK TINUBU WHAT HAPPENED TO FUNSO WILLIAMS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by IamNat: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Abujason: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2022
OhMeSorry.
Lying ass mfcker!
Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by Tharyor1984(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2022
If then progressive is not a killer party, who kill funsho Williams and which party is the person now, according to Omisore, they only bring this up during his time of contest, if u are sure he killed bola Ige please bring your fact up,we will support you. I don't know the kind of hatred for this man when even Bola Ige was not only the politician been killed in Nigeria. No body talk of others but because his opponent are good in propaganda

1 Like

Re: Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form by sabreal: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Fighting or not fucking corruption

Is not the same guy that won election Ron prison? And we are APC to do wonders.

Bunch of idiots!! !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) / Akpabio to Falana: Be guided, Senate suspended Ningi not me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.