Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,755 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? (772 Views)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Minime10(f): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Is anybody with an update about Mr. Ibrahim Magu, the erstwhile chairman of the EFCC, alleged to have abused his office by committing some high level financial impropriety while in office?? Why is this government always interested in hiding alleged criminal individuals in government??.
Like Abba Kyari, who is a DCP, Magu is a Commissioner of Police grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Mooh247: 5:41am On Mar 19, 2022
He is now an AIG at Police Force Headquarters Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Minime10(f): 5:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:
He is now an AIG at Police Force Headquarters Abuja

Like seriously
Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by alsudan: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2022
Thought of the Man yesterday and when I asked around heard he’s now an AIG and also managing his million dollar Haulage business all gotten from the proceeds of corruption.

That’s Buharis brand of fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by thesolutions(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Wow. Revelation.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by DrGoodman: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2022
He's resting in Abuja, he's not Igbo, how can we punish him?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Administration1: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2022
He is now AIG Training and Development

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by nnamdi640: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2022
He is a northerner and will be fully protected.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by abouzaid: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2022
9ja na cruise, i swear. A hopelessly hopeless shit hole of a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by abbeyie007(m): 7:30am On Mar 19, 2022
U will be surprised when you get to know dat Magu is still receiving Salary...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by SarkinYarki: 7:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Magu is working as full fledged AIG with police still...even Lamaorde is still with the police

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Magu is hiding in bourdilion.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by alsudan: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Magu is working as full fledged AIG with police still...even Lamaorde is still with the police

Lamorde is even a full fledged DIG, though he’s due for retirement later this year.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Kennyprince: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Before u guys crucify magu, you also know that Malami and other top people in this govt just wanted to humiliate magu out of office.

Some big guys saw him as a threat to their stealing millions and so did all they could to axe him. After succeeding that, there was no any evidence to prove his wrong doing and so they left him.

Has any of you asked why the EFCC suddenly went down after magu sack? To me, that magu is so far my best EFCC boss till date.

The anti graft agency witnessed huge recoveries of both cash and properties under his watch. I will continue to remember him for good no matter what one says.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2022
We only use people from the land of killing policemen as a scapegoat
Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by PlayerMeji: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2022
This is a lesson to all Southerners especially Yoruba people.

When we shouted about Kemi Adeosun"s NYSC issue, the North was just looking at us as fools. Because to them, that was the least of their problems. But Yoruba people's voices were the loudest, that they should remove their own daughter because she did not serve in Nigeria and replace her with just any body.

Buhari didn't waste time to uninstall Kemi and install his own person whom no one knows what educational crime she might have also broken at one time or another simply because the North will protect their own while the South will condemn their own.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by Minime10(f): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Kennyprince:
Before u guys crucify magu, you also know that Malami and other top people in this govt just wanted to humiliate magu out of office.

Some big guys saw him as a threat to their stealing millions and so did all they could to axe him. After succeeding that, there was no any evidence to prove his wrong doing and so they left him.

Has any of you asked why the EFCC suddenly went down after magu sack? To me, that magu is so far my best EFCC boss till date.

The anti graft agency witnessed huge recoveries of both cash and properties under his watch. I will continue to remember him for good no matter what one says.

You may be one of his apostle's I guess, but where are the imaginary recovered cash and properties re-looted & stolen by same gang. Admits the truth that these bunches are evil and safe your strength of trying to defend criminals.
Truth wouldn't kill you
Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by uncleck: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Just like magu, kyari will soon be removed from public attention and his life will continue...
Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by IamANigerianMan: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Kennyprince:

The crime of Magu was he was going after the AGF's men nothing more than that.
Re: Where Is Ibrahim Magu?? by SadiqBabaSani: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Magu had the biggest balls as Efcc chairman

(1) (Reply)

Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic / Tinubu For President / Insecurity In South East: Someone Suggested The Following Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.