Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

"BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido (24773 Views)

Ikpeba Responds To Osimhen’s Online Comment About Him / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful / Sunday Oliseh And Other Top Coaches Apply For Rwanda National Team Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by pafo(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2022
thesolutions:
This club that does well in cutting people tickets.

I have forgiven you for now. Let me add you to my ticket.

You go chop cutting again no worry.
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by thesolutions(m): 9:01am On Mar 19, 2022
pafo:

You go chop cutting again no worry.
I will not cry. who cries when Davido is in the picture.
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2022
One fool sent Wizkid better', some people don't know when to use their brains
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by deebrownneymar: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Cant be that agbero club of England. I didn't mention name ooo

Chelsea fans please come for your sub. Thank you
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by Bmaster(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Dshocker:
Sunday oliseh and his team mate played fantastic football those days.

I don't think Nigeria will ever get to that level again,due to corruption that will not end,even up to 50th generation to come
undecided

Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by Omotosho1090905(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2022
Nigeria possess the highest purchasing power due to our population just bring anything forth with good presentation and them go rush am
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by Dshocker(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Bmaster:
undecided

The sooner you elect a qualified candidate for the up coming election the better.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will bring no change to Nigeria,he urinates on his body and suffers from parkinson disease.

Lets elect a qualified leader,irrespective of his tribe.

Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by lugo99(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2022
yellow and black.. if u know u know.. dem dey help Davido promote ****** movt
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by nairaman66(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Mynd44:

The defending champions of Europe! Even your club bowed to them, not to talk of you.. A non entity!! grin
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by lebete3000: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/BlackYellow/status/1504895371801243650?t=uGV_3SDZ3fmsv5FVMDEK8A&s=19

https://twitter.com/BlackYellow/status/1504898722626523141?t=uGV_3SDZ3fmsv5FVMDEK8A&s=19

https://twitter.com/BlackYellow/status/1504901634895323145?t=uGV_3SDZ3fmsv5FVMDEK8A&s=19

Since I became active on Twitter, I now see why people call nairaland a dumping ground...

Stale news of yesterday. Seun sef no even send again. I doubt if he's still in charge and not incapacitated. Dude fit don geh dementia or Alzheimer's sef, who knows
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by legallyminded: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Mynd44:

Comrade, drink water

Moderator of the year grin
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by legallyminded: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2022
obembet:

Just say Chelsea, nobody go beat you.

I sight you grin
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by SamgoldBaba: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2022
thesolutions:
This club that does well in cutting people tickets.

I have forgiven you for now. Let me add you to my ticket.

See how they won back your heart
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
akeeng:

This one is very slow
Not as slow as you.
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by Jaqenhghar: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
So all the foreign companies in Nigeria are foolish because it's a "non existent market"

From ShopRite, LG, Kellogg, Nivea, Shell..etc they're all stupid
How many of them are there and how much profit are they really making.
Some names there are not even companies but dealers ( mostly Lebanese) who open their stores and are licensed to sell in Niggeria. Its not as if they manufacture anything there.
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by Jaqenhghar: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
JosephXavier:

Haven't you seen people wear BVB jersey in Nigeria before
Fake ones you mean?
How many people honestly go to buy the authentic jerseys?
How many Niggerians can afford to go buy tickets and go watch BVB matches.
At best viewership may increase and that is the only market I will agree that may be worth tapping into
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by FamTomx2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mynd44:

1 Share

Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by mattAR(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by ablejesus26(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mynd44:

Oga mention name biko � we dey here na we get this place
I will thrash that agberorism from the head of Chelsea home and away in the Champions league game.
Comrade you better change your ways stop seeking for peace again in a World controlled by vawulance angry

Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by Aaay: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ok
Re: "BVB Loves Naija" Borussia Dortmund Tweets About Ikpeba, Oliseh And Davido by suffering: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
An average EPL player earns 60k pounds per week...all of those adults living in a confinement will never see that money in their lifetime...
Factos
This fact fails to highlight how one form of entertainment outweighs the other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Work At The Top? It Has To Be England" - Arsene Wenger To Zinedine Zidane / Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus / "How Jose Mourinho Saved My Chelsea Career" - Didier Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.