Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) (21024 Views)

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / All My Career, Zlatan Ibile Says As He Put On Davido Diamond N360M Neckchain.vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by directoroluwole: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Til4luTgP-k

Isreal davido logistics manager has taking to his social media page to brag about his boss davido diamond collections

Recall Israel also performed on stage at the 02 concert before Davido comes on stage, Isreal has been on the social face now after gaining some fame fron his loyalty to his boss Davido

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Zonefree(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2022

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Tunasco4u(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Badguyyyy123: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Vanity upon vanity, but choose ur vanity wisely

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by salbis(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Money answereth all things.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
I have nothing to say here.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by UselessBuharist: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2022
That’s Israel’s job, he sabi appreciate he benefactor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2022
We know he dont use fake.. what is the advert? Infact as u talk dis tin i dey suspect davido..

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Na money no deh.

Signed,
Nairaland's Anti-Vanity Crew.
Obalende Branch.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Wisedove(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2022
In as much is making his cool cash then he is doing well! He is becoming more relevant in DMW than others there but some people who don't get it are calling it ass locking.
I won't be surprised if this guy got an endorsement deal soon grin

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Fedrick100: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2022
I love that dmw logo
Davido should dash me that one
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Great... He tends to like his boss. And I guess he's well paid too
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by planetE(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2022
Enjoy your life Davido

We live once, we die once

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
FRIENDSHIP and BRAGGING to badt........

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
That's good

1 Like

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by AustineCJ: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
This man too love him Oga ....... always a jolly good fellow

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by omonla10(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2022
U people no dey tire abi? We know he's the richest Nigerian musician....
Even if he stopped at damiduro, he would still be richest naija musician..

But make he rest abeg

We know he's trying to stay relevant with all these money displays but I bet u, every man, myself inclusive, get him own time and season, no matter how u force am.. Even if Michael Jackson was not dead, he would have become old school..

11 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by irunoko(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2022
See news undecided
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Mooh247: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
cool
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by BlaqFaze: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:
Dude is Simply rich undecided
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by NohurryInLife: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2022
UselessBuharist:
That’s Israel’s job, he sabi appreciate he benefactor
My dear brother, you have said it all...
Person wey dey put food for your mouth na your small God...
As it is today, if you find person wey dey feed you and dey always show you love, abeg dey worship am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by EmmaLege: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2022
vanity upon vanity
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by sisisioge: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2022
Actually, I'm seeing a team member who is engaged to the extent that he feels proprietary ownership to the organisation's image.....he is a true brand citizen fa grin

By the way, those trinkets look like the normal trinkets they sell in gbangba Eko market to me o grin

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by SamuelLoch: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2022
directoroluwole:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Til4luTgP-k

Isreal davido logistics manager has taking to his social media page to brag about his boss davido diamond collections

Recall Israel also performed on stage at the 02 concert before Davido comes on stage, Isreal has been on the social face now after gaining some fame fron his loyalty to his boss Davido

OP, make sure to download Grammarly, right away...
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by UselessBuharist: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2022
NohurryInLife:

My dear brother, you have said it all...
Person wey dey put food for your mouth na your small God...
As it is today, if you find person wey dey feed you and dey always show you love, abeg dey worship am.

Very true bro
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Am pretty sure his ways of doing stuffs makes Davido happy....Isreal has a free mind. Anyone who feels he shouldn't be doing all that because he is older than Davido is daft.

When u are with a rich man, You really have to submit urself with wisdom. So much price comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Tomato head grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by MenelikZayan23(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Na money no deh.

Signed,
Nairaland's Anti-Vanity Crew.
Obalende Branch.

Which side sir/ma I rep Lewis street obalende

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Slay Queen Set To Feed 5000 People, Feeds Over 4500 Already (photos) / John Dumelo Wins Party Ticket For Parliament Seat / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.