Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) (21040 Views)

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party / Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / All My Career, Zlatan Ibile Says As He Put On Davido Diamond N360M Neckchain.vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Lordhades21(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2022
Anyone go brag with you when u get money and you dey show love. I'm more concerned with what people do when your not that olowo anymore.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Dshocker(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2022
This guy is crazy lad

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Na money no deh.

Signed,
Nairaland's Anti-Vanity Crew.
Obalende Branch.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by M1Garand(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2022
The amount of time people spell Isreal as Israel is alarming gan.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by KingDash: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Badguyyyy123:
Vanity upon vanity, but choose ur vanity wisely
one of my gee just die this morning the guy na the richest of our group.. iPhone 13 pro max, houses and cars all him don leave am
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Elidrisy20: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Na your friend you dey take brag,mumu
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Imagine news. Tufiakwa
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2022
MenelikZayan23:

Which side sir/ma I rep Lewis street obalende
Comrade, na Moloney I deh rep o.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by RealNiggaDee(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2022
Hope they don't use him soon to renew something undecided
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Invictus2214: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2022
You are just coming up, zino and portable will tell you how far.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Israel’s job, sabi ... Ah, check my_pr.ofile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by ufotunang: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2022
So what do you want us to do ... should we fry beans
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by MenelikZayan23(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Comrade, na Moloney I deh rep o.

Nice to meet my neighbor on this platform

1 Like

Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by mattAR(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by blasterman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
Great... He tends to like his boss. And I guess he's well paid too

the guy is an ass kisser and he knows davido loves praise and hype.

Reason am

Israel go senior Davido
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Person con dey ask me why I no go Davido show.
Gongola nii….
Re: Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) by 1852tt: 4:44am On Mar 20, 2022
[s]
post=111165852:
FRIENDSHIP and BRAGGING to badt........

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo Wins Party Ticket For Parliament Seat / Nigerian Celebrities React To Slave Trade In Libya / Ini Edo Wows In New Chic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.