Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston (904 Views)

Hillsong Church Founder, Brian Houston, Resigns / Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los / New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2022
More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-Founder Brian Houston

"Later that evening, Pastor Brian attempted to get into his room but didn't have his room key and ended up knocking on the door to the woman's room," Dooley reportedly said. "She opened the door and he went into her room."

Read More
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Flexherbal(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Read More
Oga, is your fellow 3 deities worshipper leading a cult or is he a man of your 3 deities godheads?
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Image123(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, is your fellow 3 deities worshipper leading a cult or is he a man of your 3 deities godheads?

Why don't you keep quiet? Must you say something foolish?

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by LordReed(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Janosky:

What us to start mentioning the child molestation cases featuring your cult?

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Image123:

Why don't you keep quiet? Must you say something foolish?
Sifia pains of a gullible sheeple.
Your gods of men touch not my anointed mantra is a SHAM after all.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
LordReed:

What us to start mentioning the child molestation cases featuring your cult?

Are your fellow atheists immune to the statutory rape pandemic?
Do you have the liver to stomach the 96% pandemic of child abuse of 3 deities Polytheists indicted by the Australian Royal Commission?
A paltry 1.7% is causing the motley crew of atheists & 3 deities worshippers to lose sleep whereas the stench in their midst is obnoxious.

Nonsense!
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by LordReed(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Janosky:

Are your fellow atheists immune to the statutory rape pandemic?
Do you have the liver to stomach the 96% pandemic of child abuse of 3 deities Polytheists indicted by the Australian Royal Commission?
A paltry 1.7% is causing the motley crew of atheists & 3 deities worshippers to lose sleep whereas the stench in their midst is obnoxious.

Nonsense!

LoLz! That bit of statistic won't save you, your cult is a tiny part of the world's population. At 8+million of you, you make up roughly 0.114% of the world population and in Australia you make up roughly 0.2% of the population. So 0.2% is responsible for 1.7% of child abuse cases means you must be breeding child molesters. LoLz.

Oh and btw no atheists are not immune to any crime but we don't go around knock on people's doors to tell them how special we are do we. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! That bit of statistic won't save you, your cult is a tiny part of the world's population. At 8+million of you, you make up roughly 0.114% of the world population and in Australia you make up roughly 0.2% of the population. So 0.2% is responsible for 1.7% of child abuse cases means you must be breeding child molesters. LoLz.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
The ARC Report NEVER made your FALSE claim.

LordReed:

Oh and btw no atheists are not immune to any crime but we don't go around knock on people's doors to tell them how special we are do we. Bwahahahahaha!
2 Chronicles 7:13-15, & Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV) JEHOVAH's servants are special to the true God, He sees beyond their imperfections.

Isaiah 55:11, atheists can't comprehend that. grin cheesy
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Janosky:

Continue DECEIVING yourself.
The ARC Report NEVER made your FALSE claim.

You are the one who brought the statistic so you falsely accused yourselves? LoLz.

2 Chronicles 7:13-15, & Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV) JEHOVAH's servants are special to the true God, He sees beyond their imperfections.

Isaiah 55:11, atheists can't comprehend that. grin cheesy

Yada, yada, yaada.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
LordReed:

You are the one who brought the statistic so you falsely accused yourselves? LoLz.
Read the screenshot and receive SENSE

LordReed:

Yada, yada, yaada.
That's what LordReed gets when he makes FALSE claims.

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hillsong Atlanta Founding Pastor Sam Collier Resigns Amid Global Church 'Scandals'
2:00PM EDT 3/24/2022 MARTI PIEPER

charismanews
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Image123(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Janosky:

Sifia pains of a gullible sheeple.
Your gods of men touch not my anointed mantra is a SHAM after all.

Why should i be pained, i am not connected to the man. You said something irrelevant and inconsistent with the OP. You should be concerned how Jwickedness hides such sexual abuse in Houston's Australia.
Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Image123:

Why should i be pained, i am not connected to the man. You said something irrelevant and inconsistent with the OP. You should be concerned how Jwickedness hides such sexual abuse in Houston's Australia.
Hypocrite.
You are the real hypocrite.
Does a paltry 1.7% allegedly attributed to JWs compare to 96% abuse cases by your fellow 3 deities worshippers?

96% child abuse pandemic in Christendom according to the evidence of the Australian Royal Commission screenshot.

Remove the rafters from your 3 deities Polytheists.

The Australian Royal Commission proven that the criminal justice system failed to investigate and prosecute alleged claims of abuse.
Screenshots evidences.

JWs can NOT be responsible for the inadequacies of the Australian criminal justice system.

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Janosky:

Read the screenshot and receive SENSE

That's what LordReed gets when he makes FALSE claims.

Are you a dummy? It was you who said something about 1.7% not me. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Image123(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Janosky:

You are the real hypocrite.
Does a paltry 1.7% allegedly attributed to JWs compare to 96% abuse cases by your fellow 3 deities worshippers?

96% child abuse pandemic in Christendom according to the evidence of the Australian Royal Commission screenshot.

Remove the rafters from your 3 deities Polytheists.

The Australian Royal Commission proven that the criminal justice system failed to investigate and prosecute alleged claims of abuse.
Screenshots evidences.

JWs can NOT be responsible for the inadequacies of the Australian criminal justice system.

Evidently, you are either crazy or have left your brain in the sad hallway. i have no link, idea or connection to most of the names and bodies you mentioned. You on the other hand are a notorious cult member. And here you are rejoicing that your cult hiding more than 1000 cases of molestation is better than some other people. You need help, yet you came on the thread to mock one man. Meanwhile you are hiding over 1000men in the same country Houston is based. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Image123:

Evidently, you are either crazy or have left your brain in the sad hallway. i have no link, idea or connection to most of the names and bodies you mentioned.

You have no link to Pentecostals, Baptists, Catholics and all your 3 deities worshippers indicted by the Australian Royal Commission.
Yet, you & them share membership of C.A.N. in your homeland.

Oga, continue DECEIVING yourself.
grin grin.
Image123:

You on the other hand are a notorious cult member.
Incurable bigot making spurious claims.
Your sifia pains are luminous. grin

Image123:

And here you are rejoicing that your cult hiding more than 1000 cases of molestation is better than some other people. You need help, yet you came on the thread to mock one man. Meanwhile you are hiding over 1000men in the same country Houston is based. Hypocrite.
You are the hypocrite,hide your head in shame.
How does 1.7% has no comparison with your 3 deities worshippers 96% (over 120,000 cases) culpability for the same crime?
Read the Screenshots of your 3 deities worshippers child abuse pandemic in Christendom indicted by the Australian Royal Commission.
To add sort to injury, they rejected the Recommendation put forward by the ARC.
Oga, remove the rafters in Christendom

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janosky:

You have no link to Pentecostals, Baptists, Catholics and all your 3 deities worshippers indicted by the Australian Royal Commission.
Yet, you & them share membership of C.A.N. in your homeland.

Oga, continue DECEIVING yourself.
grin grin.

Incurable bigot making spurious claims.
Your sifia pains are luminous. grin

You are the hypocrite,hide your head in shame.
How does 1.7% has no comparison with your 3 deities worshippers 96% (over 120,000 cases) culpability for the same crime?
Read the Screenshots of your 3 deities worshippers child abuse pandemic in Christendom indicted by the Australian Royal Commission.
To add sort to injury, they rejected the Recommendation put forward by the ARC.
Oga, remove the rafters in Christendom

It's like linking me with you because we're both Nigerians, duh. Salvation is not in group or batch. It is personal. Everyone receives Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior and has a personal responsibility and relationship in the journey. There is working together for God in unity not in stupidity like you seem to understand it. Get your cult in order and stop molesting thousands of people and gloating over others.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Image123:

It's like linking me with you because we're both Nigerians, duh. Salvation is not in group or batch. It is personal. Everyone receives Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour and has a personal responsibility and relationship in the journey. There is working together for God in unity not in stupidity like you seem to understand it.

Oga, What sort of hypocrisy and stupidity is this?
The Australian Royal Commission discovered that 96% of child abuse cases in Australia were done by your fellow believers "receiving Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior"

Oga, go & clean up the sexual abuse pandemic in Christendom.
Charity begins at home grin
Image123:

Get your cult in order and stop molesting thousands of people and gloating over others.
This Hypocrite dey see 1.7% allegedly attributed to JWs but him hypocrisy no see 96% child abuse pandemic in Christendom.
grin grin

In this clime,Your Pastorpreneurs are being called out weekly for one issue of abuse or the other.
Oga, REMOVE the rafters in Christendom.
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, What sort of hypocrisy and stupidity is this?
The Australian Royal Commission discovered that 96% of child abuse cases in Australia were done by your fellow believers "receiving Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior"

Oga, go & clean up the sexual abuse pandemic in Christendom.
Charity begins at home grin

This Hypocrite dey see 1.7% allegedly attributed to JWs but him hypocrisy no see 96% child abuse pandemic in Christendom.
grin grin

In this clime,Your Pastorpreneurs are being called out weekly for one issue of abuse or the other.
Oga, REMOVE the rafters in Christendom.

i don't know these people you refer to from Adam on the other hand the over 1000 molesters are your brothers and family. Kindly deal with your family issues. Even if it is 0.000000%, it is still over 1000 human beings you molested and it's on your record.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Image123:

i don't know these people you refer to from Adam
grin grin grin grin
Your Stupidity & hypocrisy is very luminous.

Is your 3 deities believers indicted for 96% child abuse cases not your brothers in the Lord?

Does Janosky know from Adam the JWs allegedly accused in Australia?

Oga,Your fellow 3 deities worshippers who receive Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour molested vulnerable children in Australia.
That's an established fact.
Image123:

on the other hand the over 1000 molesters are your brothers and family. Kindly deal with your family issues. Even if it is 0.000000%, it is still over 1000 human beings you molested and it's on your record.

Hypocrite grin grin
Likewise, your brothers in the Lord receiving Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior molested over 100,000 Australian children.
Deal with the child abuse pandemic of your brothers in the Lord.

Las,las ,All of una go still congregate for the World Council of Churches.
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Image123(m): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2022
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin
Your Stupidity & hypocrisy is very luminous.

Is your 3 deities believers indicted for 96% child abuse cases not your brothers in the Lord?

Does Janosky know from Adam the JWs allegedly accused in Australia?

Oga,Your fellow 3 deities worshippers who receive Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour molested vulnerable children in Australia.
That's an established fact.

Hypocrite grin grin
Likewise, your brothers in the Lord receiving Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior molested over 100,000 Australian children.
Deal with the child abuse pandemic of your brothers in the Lord.

Las,las ,All of una go still congregate for the World Council of Churches.

i see the imposed illiteracy from the sad hallway is affecting you. If you can read, you'll notice that i don't go around calling every dickk and harry my brother unlike you where your life goal is to tell us about your big Jwickedness family and how you are so united and in love with your follies.
If you were allowed education, you would know that Jesus's brethren are not three deities or what nonsense you keep parroting, neither are they cultists like you. Jesus's brethren are those who have been born of God the Spirit and are obedient to the Bible. You need a cure from the Asleep diarrhea.

1 Like

Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by johnw47: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Janosky:

lost fraud jw janosky

how you continue to love to blaspheme The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the bible,
calling them, godheads/dogheads

Janosky:
godhead alias doghead

and The Holy Spirit of the bible you love to blaspheme calling Him, the ole demon ghost

Janosky:
the ole demon ghost

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
johnw47:

[s]lost fraud jw janosky

how you continue to love to blaspheme The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the bible,
calling them, godheads/dogheads

and The Holy Spirit of the bible you love to blaspheme calling Him, the ole demon ghost

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire[/s].
godhead, Godheads is NOT Greek scriptures.
Theoites is, meaning divine nature.
E done tayy JohnW Fraud lost SENSE
. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by Janosky: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Image123:

i see the imposed illiteracy from the sad hallway is affecting you. If you can read, you'll notice that i don't go around calling every dickk and harry my brother unlike you
Oga produce the proof where Janosky is , according to you,"calling every dickk and harry my brother" unlike you, Image123.
Image123:

where your life goal is to tell us about your big Jwickedness family and how you are so united and in love with your follies.
Oga,if your stupidity is NOT luminous, provide the evidence for your DUBIOUS claim &folly.

Image123:

If you were allowed education, you would know that Jesus's brethren are not three deities or what nonsense you keep parroting, neither are they cultists like you.

Oga, when & where did you see the FALSEHOOD you have posted?
I challenge you to come here with evidence.
Better still, tell us your gods of men taught you Jesus brethren are your 3 equal deities.

Image123:

Jesus's brethren are those who have been born of God the Spirit and are obedient to the Bible. You need a cure from the Asleep diarrhea.

Oga,cure your delusions of posting FALSE claims as if they were facts.
JWs firmly believe in Matthew 12:48-50.
Matthew 12: 49-50.
"Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven(D) is my brother and sister and mother.”
Re: More Accusations Surface Against Hillsong Co-founder Brian Houston by johnw47: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Janosky:

godhead, Godheads is NOT Greek scriptures.
Theoites is, meaning divine nature.
E done tayy JohnW Fraud lost SENSE. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

so dum dum lost fraud jw janosky

when christians refer to The Father and to The Son and to the Holy Spirit
they are referring to The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the bible
who you love to repeatedly call "godheads/dogheads" etc. etc.
and the christians Holy Spirit of the bible you love to call "the ole demon ghost" etc.

your false jw comrades followed your lead calling the Holy Spirit
"the unholy ghost" etc. etc.

referring to The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit:
Janosky:
godhead alias doghead
godheads
dogheads

referring to The Holy Spirit:
Janosky:
the ole demon ghost

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

(1) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Apologises To Christians For False Teachings On Prosperity / Why Was The Devil Cast Down To Earth Instead Of Hell? / Faith Or Reason - You Have To Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.