Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better (5451 Views)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Five Containers Laden With Rotten Fish, Other Edibles, Found In Apapa / Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Exkandayee(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2022
Which is better between smoking weed and cooking with or other meals,,,

Slawomiir.
Boogyman

Help us to understand
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Burning is ✌️

1 Like

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toking is for sure.. cooking mixing with meal ain't that bad tho.. cheesy

The only thing I would warn about is being cautious with how much you consume...when eating cannabis you can (apparently) easily eat more than you’d like to and experience negative effects...it's called greening out and it ain't fun.. grin

Aside from those dangers.... it’s not dangerous to cook with cannabis... It’s quite enjoyable.. and can be used in literally anything...
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by February30(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
Exkandayee:

Slawomiir.
Boogyman

Help us to understand

cooking Intoxication is higher and more dangerous.

just spliff .... and cloud off

5 Likes

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Exkandayee(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
February30:

I've smoked weed many times,but the thing no deh high me,

5 Likes

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by sheanzy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2022
Different highness. Cooking or baking you might consume more

1 Like

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Daytrader1: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Exkandayee:

Slawomiir.
Boogyman

Help us to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Jayrockk: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
Exkandayee:

E mean say na rubbish u dey smoke be that. When smoke better weed u sef go confirm am

11 Likes

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Nonywendy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The only thing I would warn about is being cautious with how much you consume...when eating cannabis you can (apparently) easily eat more than you’d like to and experience negative effects...it's called greening out and it ain't fun.. grin

Aside from those dangers.... it’s not dangerous to cook with cannabis... It’s quite enjoyable.. and can be used in literally anything...
the effect of cooking with weed is high. I can't try it again. I nearly passed out. Smoking weed is better

1 Like

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Nonywendy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Exkandayee:

cook with weed and come BK to testify
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Ekoblendedsince: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Baba which one is greening out again? Na on top igbo you dey speak all this big big grammar.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

1 Like

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nonywendy:
the effect of cooking with weed is high. I can't try it again. I nearly passed out. Smoking weed is better
Haha..how did you feel?
High A.F? grin
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Omicron007: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
shocked

I once went to a birthday party and I ate a large chunk of cake not knowing it was baked with weed.

I literally passed out....

2 Likes

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by February30(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nonywendy:

very correct bro.

eating weed isn't cool.

speaking from pathetic experience
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by akpunda86: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Cooking with weed was my favourite in university days till I got married .I was a body builder so cooked food with weed helped me,I can eat a pot of food cos more u sleep more u eat,and very disastrous if u wake up to an empty pot in the middle of the night.

All my life I never smoked weed after seeing my guy dancing to non existing music and jumping several gutters where none existing RIP Chuks my main man.

Infact ,I enjoyed my food in school then cos the last guy that ate my food in my absence in my hostel then was on my bed sleeping with my plate of rice by his side,he slept 4 three days and news spread in hostel dat I put juju in food,well I was a Hero then.

Drinking tea with weed water anoda Sweet flavour .
.marriage made me stop but if family travel I cook with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Divoc19(f): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2022
I have cooked with it many times I didn't get any highness. I ate it last night to get better sleep but nothing different for me.
How una dey take high am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by okoroemeka(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2022
February30:

I clearly remember my bachelor years,one day I invited a stubborn girl to my house and cooked indomie with weed and we eat,from 12 pm that Sunday afternoon to 11am the next day Monday morning nobody moved a muscle,we grabbed the bed tightly to prevent our body's from flying away,we can't even answer phone for fear of letting go you will fly away,that day a saw the preview of what it means to be a mad person.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Exkandayee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
okoroemeka:
I clearly remember my bachelor years,one day I invited a stubborn girl to my house and cooked indomie with weed and we eat,from 12 pm that Sunday afternoon to 11am the next day Monday morning nobody moved a muscle,we grabbed the bed tightly to prevent our body's from flying away,we can't even answer phone for fear of letting go you will fly away,that day a saw the preview of what it means to be a mad person.
Haha
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by February30(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
okoroemeka:

My experience:

I couldn't roll the weed, a friend, Kenneth that rolls it travelled.

I was forced to use it in taking beverage, Milo, Milk, and Weed.

Weed was higher in quantity.

To cut the long story short.

I went temporary insane.

I couldn't locate my house.

I woke up in my bathroom with neck pain after about 30 hrs.

8 Likes

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by anayolity: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
During my NYSC days I cooked indomie with weed, I didn't gauge it well so I over did it....went for clearance and the highness set in, eh be like say dem dey play plenty drums inside my head, I just dey carry out imaginery parade in front of my crush.

Babe sef confuse....

Next experience after eating the food anything I dey go buy nah run I dey use go buy am no matter the distance, my neighbours just dey wonder sey wetin happen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by February30(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
anayolity:
During my NYSC days I cooked indomie with weed, I didn't gauge it well so I over did it....went for clearance and the highness set in, eh be like say dem dey play plenty drums inside my head, I just dey carry out imaginery parade in front of my crush.

Babe sef confuse....

Next experience after eating the food anything I dey go buy nah run I dey use go buy am no matter the distance, my neighbours just dey wonder sey wetin happen.

hahahaha hahaha hahahaha hahaha hahahaha
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by okoroemeka(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Divoc19:
I have cooked with it many times I didn't get any highness. I ate it last night to get better sleep but nothing different for me.
I think cooking it with normal ingredients like red oil,groundnut oil,Maggi,etc reduced the effectiveness because I have been eating weed in jollof rice and not much problems until I eat it with indomie no oil or Maggi,I was flying like a bird looking at the world and was technically insane for more than 20 hours,it took 4 days before the effect wore off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Divoc19(f): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Now that sounds scary grin grin grin
okoroemeka:
I think cooking it with normal ingredients like red oil,groundnut oil,Maggi,etc reduced the effectiveness because I have been eating weed in jollof rice and not much problems until I eat it with indomie no oil or Maggi,I was flying like a bird looking at the world and was technically insane for more than 20 hours,it took 4 days before the effect wore off
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by nokspos: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
i'll like to experience cooking it too, i don't like smoking as its not good for health, please where can i get original one in lagos main land
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by anayolity: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
nokspos:
i'll like to experience cooking it too, i don't like smoking as its not good for health, please where can i get original one in lagos main land

Guy enter hood go ask men dem go buy come for you

2 Likes

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by nokspos: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
how will i be sure its the real one
anayolity:

Guy enter hood go ask men dem go buy come for you
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Candidlady: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Divoc19:

Got a simple recipe for you.

Place a chunk of gold in boiling water, let it settle then pour out in a flask(dont forget to sieve) you can reused the gold twice if you wish... A drop of dynamogyn °°my personal recipe when iwanna induce sleep°°°

You can also add shakubanzi

Add peak milk and sugar!! Consume

1 Like

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
nokspos:
how will i be sure its the real one
Make sure to check out for NAFDAC number you can also take the weed to the closest police station. The DPO can help verify it's originality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by Dasilva12: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Exkandayee:
. Go get better AZ or pawpaw.
Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by flokii: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Cooked weed will make you sleep well and relax your body nerves..not advising anyone to try weed tho.
If you school in a Nigerian public uni and you eat freely with roomies and neighbors, then there's a high chance you'd eat indomie, rice or beans cooked with weed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooked Weed(edibles)and Smoking,how Do They Differ And Which One Is Better by nokspos: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
you are kind
BabaJideAFONJA:
Make sure to check out for NAFDAC number you can also take the weed to the closest police station. The DPO can help verify it's originality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RAPE AND ITS CAUSES !!! / Five Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Do To Become Wealthy… No. 5 Is Very Dangerous / Hannah Buchholz And Chase Passon Arrested For Beating Up Sick Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.