Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Riches Are Deceitful Says Apostle Johnson Suleman, Check How And Read In Full - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Riches Are Deceitful Says Apostle Johnson Suleman, Check How And Read In Full (190 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Riches Are Deceitful Says Apostle Johnson Suleman, Check How And Read In Full by nbgospel: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
On Sunday 13th March, 2022 Apostle Johnson Suleman outlined the reasons why riches are Deceitful. In his Sermon titled the Deceitfulness of Riches he mentioned two reasons why wealth or riches are Deceitful.

These reasons were derived from the Bible. One Deceitfulness of riches is the it brings pride and selfishness.

Do you believe that wealth is Deceitful? Click on the link below to download the full audio sermon on the Deceitfulness of Riches by Apostle Johnson Suleman. For me I believe him 100 percent.

https://nbgospel.com/the-deceitfulness-of-riches-by-apostle-johnson-suleman/

Re: Riches Are Deceitful Says Apostle Johnson Suleman, Check How And Read In Full by freelancerrr: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
The love of money

(1) (Reply)

The Real Best Powerful Herbalist In Nigeria / My Fellow Christian Brothers/sisters / You Don’t Need To Be In Every Group In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.