Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) (46622 Views)

What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? ( See Photo ) / What Is This Called In Your Language? / What Do You Call This Food In Your Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

I na a gbali nu. You make attempt.
Remember; the more natural ingredients you use, the less likely you’re going to need seasoning.

I ma na ihe gbasara nri wu my passion. cheesy

Your mum seems like a good listener.
I ma na anyi wu ndi ekwurekwu! grin

Okay.
First question: what are the best (fruit) seeds to plant?
Fresh seeds or old(dried) seeds?

Azu n’ime shawarma?
O ga di too plain na.
Yea I do..Thats good.

Your passionate in cooking doesn't equate to eating okwaya?

Hehehe, yea she is ice water leo...
Unu ji ekwu eeh cheesy O nwere mgbe mpa m ga ekwugide ma si ya were kwanu ya nwaayoooo.. grin

First it must be a fruit that is ripe on it's own, leave the flesh to ripe and decay on it's own example (Mango, udara, guava etc...) press out the seed and allow to dry at room temperature for days, then proceed to planting.

It will germinate faster.

Lol, I am unconventional atimes...But Azu can serve as well right?
A cooking I cherish most is more of the unconventional ways, yet comes out super nice..
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Yea I do..Thats good.

Your passionate in cooking doesn't equate to eating okwaya?

Hehehe, yea she is ice water leo...
Unu ji ekwu eeh cheesy O nwere mgbe mpa m ga ekwugide ma si ya were kwanu ya nwaayoooo.. grin

I more of like to eat a variety of things in moderate portions.
I enjoy food very much.

First it must be a fruit that is ripe on it's own, leave the flesh to ripe and decay on it's own example (Mango, udara, guava etc...) press out the seed and allow to dry at room temperature for days, then proceed to planting.

It will germinate faster.

Lol, I am unconventional atimes...But Azu can serve as well right?
A cooking I cherish most is more of the unconventional ways, yet comes out super nice..

Wow!
What about the seeds of eaten fruits?
Won’t they grow?
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

I more of like to eat a variety of things in moderate portions.
I enjoy food very much.

Wow!
What about the seeds of eaten fruits?
Won’t they grow?
So you are the type that can taste every meal on a "serve yourself" table cheesy

Or the person that will enter a Buka, and say Iya awero give me egusi, add okra, oha, vegetable soup and afang the same time grin

It's fun when a lady has a healthy apetite..O wuhu the type that will go and take tea after cooking one super meal like that..

You can plant them but make sure they weren't forced to ripe.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by limcar: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mariangeles:
What do you call these in your language?
Let's learn something about our various languages guys.

good evening ma, i have a friend he's a graduate. He saw a factory job of 45k. Should he go for it?
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
limcar:
good evening ma, i have a friend he's a graduate. He saw a factory job of 45k. Should he go for it?

Why are you asking me? grin
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by limcar: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

becos i saw your comment on one job thread and i believe you are reasonable. Dont be rude
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
limcar:
becos i saw your comment on one job thread and i believe you are reasonable. Dont be rude

I wasn’t being rude, I honestly wanted to know.

If transportation to and from the place wouldn’t eat so much out of the salary, and there are no other options for now, I would advise he takes the job.
At least, that will take care of some of his needs.
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by limcar: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

I wasn’t being rude, I honestly wanted to know.

If transportation to and from the place wouldn’t eat so much out of the salary, and there are no other options for now, I would advise he takes the job.
At least, that will take care of some of his needs.
thanks
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
limcar:
thanks

You’re welcome. smiley
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by rickyboss333: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chochovini:

Lol! Dirty heart.

I take a stroll...
Lolz, I guess our hearts are alike then
Re: What Do You Call This In Your Language/Dialect? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Lmaoooooo grin grin

You will pass for a comedienne..sometimes...The question is a rib cracker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite / Photo Of Big Fish Caught In Warri River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.