Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted (189 Views)

Furnished Shortlet On the island (Lagos) / Furnished 1 Bedroom Flat (Miniflat) With A Bq In Ikoyi For Rent ( Photos) / Which Areas or Estates On The Island Are Least Prone To Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted by OlabodeTECH: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello NLs,

Please does anyone have a minflat (Room and Parlour) for shortlet close to the CMS?

Will be visiting Lagos for work with my family next month but the apartments I am seeing online are way beyond my budget.

Preferred location: Surulere, Yaba, Gbagada.
Daily rate: N10k max
Duration: April to Mid- May i.e 6 weeks.

Mention me if you have a decent apartment.
Re: Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
If you do not find any alternative, I have a duplex at Chevron, Lekki, that you could use one of the rooms and the parlor and kitchen etc.

That is if Chevron, Lekki is good enough for you. I am not there, but someone is there that could give you access and keep the lights on.
Re: Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted by gaby(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2022
AstraDroid:
If you do not find any alternative, I have a duplex at Chevron, Lekki, that you could use one of the rooms and the parlor and kitchen etc.

That is if Chevron, Lekki is good enough for you. I am not there, but someone is there that could give you access and keep the lights on.

I might be interested in this...

OlabodeTECH

Be security conscious and do not jump at just any offers.

Always leave trails behind to lead to your whereabouts, in case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted by OlabodeTECH: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
AstraDroid:

Honestly, this is more than good enough. Let me send you a PM
Re: Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
gaby:

I might be interested in this...

Sure, there is enough rooms, its a twin duplex each with 5 rooms, but only one of two is furnished the other building has never been used and could be dirty has I have never used since I bought, so yes there is space to accommodate more, if you do not mind inconveniences of private estates and shared spaces.
Re: Miniflat Shortlet Close To The Island Wanted by fattprince(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2022
AstraDroid:

Hi sir, I'd like to be your mentee. But I'm in Lagos now(seems you don't like Lagos much anymore) and a final year student. I'd like to be your understudy anytime you have a spare time to spend in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

We Paint Professionally And Supply Quality Paint / Neat Electrical Installations (graphics) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.