Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A (17544 Views)

Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top / Alexis Sanchez Scores Two Goals In Two Minutes On Inter Milan Debut (Photos) / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by JosephXavier: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
R
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Brian47(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
He shall score 2 against Ghana.
This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by benratigan3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Loewe:
Osimhen mhen!!! cool

But Napoli is really gaining from this dude. I hope the value of the contract is worth it. They didn't even allow the guy fully recover from his facial injury. Na wa ooo.

$110,000 a week

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by AsawanaDgreat: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
He is representing us well

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by DesignMaestro(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Seems Osimhen is back to his form.

He scored a brace last week also.
4 goals in two consecutive[s][/s] matches
The bolded gives your expression a different interpretation
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Extremely hot I must say....

Welcome in advance to MAN U cheesy

Can't wait bro...
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Amotolongbo(f): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
DesignMaestro:

The bolded gives your expression a different interpretation
how?
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by DesignMaestro(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ghana in panic mode grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Bawofss(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Partey was on fire as usual for arsenal today........no be only Naija get quality players
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Dearlord(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good luck to you boy.
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by DesignMaestro(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Amotolongbo:
how?
four goals in two matches; two goals in two consecutive matches; brace in two consecutive matches. But 4 in 2 consecutive matches implies 4 in each if I'm not mistaken

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Amotolongbo(f): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
DesignMaestro:
four goals in two matches; two goals in two consecutive matches; brace in two consecutive matches. But 4 in 2 consecutive matches implies 4 in each if I'm not mistaken
oh I understand you bro.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Seebrain: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ghana can't stop our attacking force from scoring. I see Nigeria trashing them with 7 goals.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Ojomu6986: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Make una for destroy the boy's Career...Rotten Club

Extremely hot I must say....

Welcome in advance to MAN U cheesy[/quote]
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by seandurse(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Born star... He could be another Eto or Drogba

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Aystarz: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
HarunaWest:
Wonderful Lad.... .See hows fans dey scream him name..

This is what Umar Sadiq wants, but he ain't ready for primetime yet. Only giving lame excuses
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by kkins25(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Brian47:
He shall score 2 against Ghana.
This I have seen
u go soon blind prophet.. smiley
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Seebrain: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ghana can't stop our attacking force from scoring. I see Nigeria trashing them with seven goals.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Starz825(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
phemmyfour:
Victor Osimhen equalised with a header

He should stop using his head...it's risky for his face
So if he see ball ..make he just dodge am like say na bullet...

You can only advise him to avoid head contest which is not always the case when scoring via a header...
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by derecho(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Abeg, save all the goals for Ghana o.
Ghana no get good plan for una o.
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Brian47(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
kkins25:
u go soon blind prophet.. smiley

LOL you no want 9ja to win? grin
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by muheeb01(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Well done victor
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Simplythebest: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice one brother. This ur 11 goals for the season no dey increase cus everytime they will say 11 goals. Even after scoring more 4 goals is still 11 goals. Pls i my the only one noticing this
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by achimendy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Great player. Keep the fire burning bro....
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by angelfallz(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Victor Osimhen is turning into a world class striker
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by CoronaVirusPro: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nice one!

Dude is bound for flight

What they beg Iheanacho to do by starting small and getting playing time, but wanted to start from a big club and it’s been a reverse since then.

Victor is definitely going places.
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Edomi: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Simplythebest:
Nice one brother. This ur 11 goals for the season no dey increase cus everytime they will say 11 goals. Even after scoring more 4 goals is still 11 goals. Pls i my the only one noticing this

11 serial A goals, but 15 goals in all competition.
He previously had 11 goals in all competition.
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
I think Simy scored 21 goals for crotone last season undecided
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by Simplythebest: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thanks for the clarification.
Edomi:

11 serial A goals, but 15 goals in all competition.
He previously had 11 goals in all competition.
Re: Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A by princeemmma(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Osihmen omo Ologo 8g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Tobi Amusan On Her World Record Breaking Race / Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] / Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.