Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Sack Your Boss - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Sack Your Boss (224 Views)

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? / How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sack Your Boss by Robinrul(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
" Ade, give me your hand now before it's too late" a voice screamed. Still, no response.
After Several unsuccessful attempts to rescue him, the crowd started leaving reflecting on what an unfortunate way to lose a life. The volunteers, began to lose faith too and pray for his soul to find peace.
“Take my hand you should say otherwise you might loose him” another voice broke out. It was Bidemi, Ade’s best friend. And truly this saved Ade’s life.
Ade was a very stingy person and all his friends new him well. Even at the claws of death, he would not get himself to offer his hand so he can be drawn out of the mud.
This is what happens to many of us now although in different ways.
"We rise by lifting others" we usually say. But what if the people who need help can't see well enough to recognize a helping hand?

Perhaps people who truly want to help don't need to do much, simply to appear as genuine and straightforward as possible.

With remarkable success in the online domain, Toyin Omotoso, one of Nigeria's best internet sensations, has revealed the 4 ways he has been using to scale 7 figures consistently each month.
In the book, he outlines:
- 4 businesses you can pull 6 to 7 figures from anywhere in the world
- The 6 tempting business models to avoid if you ever want to thrive in the online space.
- The goldmine which many Nigerians are not aware of.
- Ways you can earn high figures even with your current job.
Though I purchased it at a high price but in order that I rise higher, I will be impacting only 10 people by giving this book for FREE.

BUT I MUST WARN;
No matter how great a book is, not implementing renders it useless.
Its now left for you. Will you take the hand or be left in the mud?

If you have been looking for ways to increase your income while also having time to live your best life, this book is for you.
Indicate to get your FREE copy now.

Success

(1) (Reply)

Financial Skill Acquisition / Affilbase Is Hiring Agent In Ebonyi State / Urgent Advise!!! Fashion Design Business Or Collection Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.