Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race (45866 Views)

2023 Is Atiku’s Last Chance – White Witches And Wizards / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by simpleseyi: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
They are MAD. Osinbajo is not contesting, not because of the dump witches, but because he will not bite the fingers of Tinubu that fed him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Coded081(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by eleko1: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Naija sef

Bello ,Fayemi don go hire witches

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by IrepChrist: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since the mere commissioner/Buhari house boy is a Christian and a redeemed pastor, he's going to doubt this and still go ahead to contest because it's from Witches

If I were him, I will listen to this people, because they are the only group that speaks nothing but the truth. But sadly, the mere commissioner house boy will doubt this and go and disgrace his family.

I still remember when this group told Tinubu that he's going to urinate in himself and that which he's planning to be will not come to pass, I personally doubted them, not untill the first thing they will happen to Tinubu happened, the second one is yet to happen, which without doubt is going to happen soon.
Do you believe them? Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Yeeyo: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Witches go to hell where u belong to
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Hector09(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Waiting for stackers association of Nigeria to gv their own prediction. Nothing person no go see for this country
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by dozymars(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Anything to brainwash the people.
Some will still believe this, they will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Since the mere commissioner/Buhari house boy is a Christian and a redeemed pastor, he's going to doubt this and still go ahead to contest because it's from Witches

If I were him, I will listen to this people, because they are the only group that speaks nothing but the truth. But sadly, the mere commissioner house boy will doubt this and go and disgrace his family.

I still remember when this group told Tinubu that he's going to urinate on himself and that which he's planning to be will not come to pass, I personally doubted them, not untill the first thing they say will happen to Tinubu happened, the second one is yet to happen, which without doubt is going to happen soon.

Your reasoning is pitiable, fetish and pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Major7: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I still remember when this group told Tinubu that he's going to urinate on himself and that which he's planning to be will not come to pass, I personally doubted them, not untill the first thing they say will happen to Tinubu happened, the second one is yet to happen, which without d3oubt is going to happen soon.

Get sense asap undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by ashawopikin(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
White witches don collect their share of the dollars
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
Are they that scared of his flawless victory at the polls that they would employ such unintelligent means to quell his aspirations?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
This life no Balance.

Witches don chook mouth for pastor matter

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Sagefromtheeast: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
B3sty:
Who are the Members of White Witches?
Hope there're not Tinubu urchins

Their spokesman is connected to oshiomole, you do the math grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by SocialJustice: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
More like White Miscreants.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by MossLuv: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
I don't read or care about their reason. All I know they are very stupid
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
flemsy15:
Witches have joined in dropping prophesies too in this country

The matter tire me too o grin
They even have registered association
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Llight101(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hahahahaha.....
No be only God, Na gods.
Scam!!!
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by kingsways: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
No way!!

A Pastor should not and will not take advise of witches
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
This life no Balance.

Witches don chook mouth for pastor matter

They are not even scared that the pastor can cast them out of Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by simpleseyi: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I still remember when this group told Tinubu that he's going to urinate on himself and that which he's planning to be will not come to pass, I personally doubted them, not untill the first thing they say will happen to Tinubu happened, the second one is yet to happen, which without doubt is going to happen soon.

And this poster too is someone's child. And some children will be unfortunate to have this poster as mother.

Mind you, your father will prostrate if he is lucky enough to meet this "mere commissioner" one on one. Even the Almajari that called him mere commissioner has been retired to his village to sleep at the door of the Emir because his father's house has been demolished by one of the "mere commissioner:s" boys who unseated all his stooges including the uncoth Almajari himself

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Omicron007: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your comment always cracks me up

1 Like

Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by HRMK: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
TIME WILL TELL!!
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
The mouth-piece of the witches who would not want to disclose the geo-political zone that would produce the next president for security reason said “he will be a man Nigerians will love and accept. He will reposition Nigeria for greatness again and clear all the piling debts the country has accumulated.

Hoping for that debts clearing and as for reposition, it's our duty jare..
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by Majesty33(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Oooh, now I remember, white witches bribed by Tinubu.
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by simpleseyi: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
flemsy15:
Witches have joined in dropping prophesies too in this country

If so called men of God can drop prophecies that never came to pass, why won't dump witches not do same.

If you call yourself a witch in any Arab country, you will be beheaded at the market square. I think they are following the part of the Bible that says 'never suffer a witch to live".
Re: 2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race by edoairways: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
joshmaster487:
This one na just simple prediction abeg.

White witches my ass.

Even my kid bro know osb has no chance against BAT
Osibanjo is the president of Nigeria by 2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.