Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated (832 Views)

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by SeeThisLoser: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Another senior commander gone, just like that

Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by Cutecharlz(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by virginchaser(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Really.
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2022
Pls a source will be really appreciated..
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by OBALOLA55(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2022
OK
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by Nukilia: 12:28am On Mar 20, 2022
I am patiently waiting for the capture of Zelensky cool
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by Penguin2: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Where are Putin urchins?

I thought you fools said Ukraine would be rounded in 3 days?

Why do your generals keep falling like fowls?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by spydera: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Farewell General kyneskhovic...
He was a buddy and more.

As a general that I am on gta, We fought together on cod.
Sad.
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by bigpicture001: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Nukilia:
I am patiently waiting for the capture of Zelensky cool

They can't capture and kill him....

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by yanabasee(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2022
Putin have got nerves to put almost 500milion people into a distressed mood... Both Ukrainians and Russians.

Short man with aggressive ego...
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:53am On Mar 20, 2022
I thought Putin's minions said Ukraine was done for?
Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by godofuck231: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2022
The Russian armed forces always put their commanders and generals in the Frontline, if the situation does not favor the troops then his tactics are bad or faulty , not you retreating that your troops were killed so you retreated ,

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by Rugaria: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Keep winning online, Mr Ukraine..

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine - Deputy Navy Commander Of The Russia Black Sea Fleet Eliminated by Vicotex2: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Niggas just dey peddle fake news up and down.
Black Fleet commander wey dey Sea?
Ukraine wey no get any standing navy again na wan face the might of black fleet?
I laugh all these pro west with thier fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Congressman Kinzinger Introduces Bill That Would Allow U.S. Military To Respond / First Ukraine, Now China / What You Didn't Know About Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.