Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Food Exportation: What Are The Right Step? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Exportation: What Are The Right Step? (235 Views)

Food Exportation Business Overseas / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business / 50 Agro Food Exportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Exportation: What Are The Right Step? by Pious101: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Please I wish to venture into food exportation like crayfish, melon etc on a very small scale. Please I need the right knowledge and steps on how to proceed.
Is it a viable business?
How to access customers?
How to obtain any relevant licence?
Other relevant information from A-Z of the business
Any information from existing operators would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks
Re: Food Exportation: What Are The Right Step? by kafeii123: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Pious101:
Please I wish to venture into food exportation like crayfish, melon etc on a very small scale. Please I need the right knowledge and steps on how to proceed.
Is it a viable business?
How to access customers?
How to obtain any relevant licence?
Other relevant information from A-Z of the business
Any information from existing operators would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks

Most... and almost all foodstuffs from Nigeria do not meet up with the quality standards of first world countries. As such many of them have banned imports from Nigeria..so that space is quite difficult for now. Only if you're able to contact those in the business will you get good info...if they intend to help you and the best will be to first partner with them by helping them source and run errands.
Re: Food Exportation: What Are The Right Step? by Pious101: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2023
kafeii123:

Most... and almost all foodstuffs from Nigeria do not meet up with the quality standards of first world countries. As such many of them have banned imports from Nigeria..so that space is quite difficult for now. Only if you're able to contact those in the business will you get good info...if they intend to help you and the best will be to first partner with them by helping them source and run errands.
I have come across people who claim they re doing well from food importation but they re not willing to disclose to u the process except u pay heavily for it
Re: Food Exportation: What Are The Right Step? by kafeii123: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Pious101:
I have come across people who claim they re doing well from food importation but they re not willing to disclose to u the process except u pay heavily for it

Forget the claims....you will need to find your way to first "serve" one of them in some capacity... just propose to them to that you'll like to also do business with them....even if in helping to scout for materials... don't mention wanting to go into the biz also yet...o that for a while and I'm sure you will also get your chance to send products along....but if you just jump in right now.... you'll lose money big time.

Also, don't pay for any courses....if the course seller really understood how to make money from it.... they'll be busy making deals....not advertising courses or books

(1) (Reply)

Hike Diesel. / How They Turn Blood Money Into Clean Money / Hello!, I Need A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.