Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Have You Heard This Before "MONEY FOR SALE!" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard This Before "MONEY FOR SALE!" (248 Views)

Macro Network.... Have You Heard Of It? / Has Anyone Heard This Before On Fiverr??? / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard This Before "MONEY FOR SALE!" by praizzee: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
"MONEY FOR SALE" - pretty, funny headline right!

I have so trained my mind to see value offering/business possibilities in every situation, better still it's GRACE!! (before I continue with what I want to share, if you need someone to help with insight on how to get your business projects to life - sales, marketing and business development, I am the right person to talk to, sure would have a solution for you).

Let's GO...

I visited one of the main markets in Ghana, Accra (Accra Market) with my wife. In the section where they sell clothes - particular female wares, you could see a lot of people visiting these stores, asking them if they have a particular dress, and would show the seller the picture of the clothing using their phones.

Sometimes, an average buyer can work from one line of stores to the other, before she gets the dress he or she is looking for. My wife wasn’t left out in this trend, she usually screenshots dresses she sees on Facebook, Instagram etc. and posts on her Whatsapp status as clothes for sale, she will take orders from interested persons, then weekend head to this Accra market, moving from store to store in search of stores having the said dress at the right price. Hundred of people do the same just like my wife as these items are sold significantly lower in Accra market than the boutiques.

Here comes the IDEA!

Can't we save these retailers like my wife and many others the headache of having to visit the market, move from store to store in search of what you want, even help others whose job engagement won't permit visiting such market, though wished they could as items there are cheaper?

The IDEA! Build an app or a mobile-friendly website that will list these stores on the platform and also allow "buyers," retailers like my wife and others, post in pictures of the dress or any fashion ware they need to the pool of listed stores, those stores that have such dress will then be connected to the buyers. Hence within 15 - 45 mins depending on the speed of response by the sellers, a buyer can find what he or she is looking for.

For a start, the application/site can start with fashion wares - clothing, bags, shoes, jewelries etc.

The application can make money deploying different models
1. Free registration of sellers - but you can have a categoryy where some sellers will be prioritized, first contacted when selling leads/inquiries from buyers
2. Earn a commission on any sale brokered. In this case, the application would also serve as escrow/broker between the two parties - releases money to the seller once the buyer confirms receipt, and pay the same to the seller.
3. Offer delivery services (using bikes, to aggregate orders completed per day and deliver)

Let’s do some maths here, monthly revenue estimation –
Assuming, we decide to handle just the delivery side of this business opportunity
- Assuming we are doing an average of 200 orders per day (it’s a big market), if we even decide to outsource the delivery, but have an amount factored in the delivery as our commission. In Ghana, any average delivery cost is GHC30, let’s say GHC5 is our profit per order, so daily we are looking at GHC5 x 200 = GHC1000, in a month that will be GHC30,000, which is about NGN2.5Million monthly.

With a good developer and astute marketing and advertising, this business can come alive with a modest budget and a very scalable.
If you are interested either as an app developer or an investor – you can shoot me an email pmchuks(at)gmail(dot)com
PS: I have also developed an idea to help tackle the issue of kidnapping and missing persons, it’s GPS based solution, but would need an investor with both political (strong network in government) and financial power. For this very project, I already have a seasoned Developer and AI expert working with me, a few more programmers to join later but most importantly we need a very buoyant investor with a strong political network in Nigeria.
Re: Have You Heard This Before "MONEY FOR SALE!" by praizzee: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
My email is in the above article.
Re: Have You Heard This Before "MONEY FOR SALE!" by praizzee: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2022
CHURCH LIVE-STREAMING SOLUTION [NEW IDEA]

Definition of Problem:
- A good number of Churches now stream via Facebook live, majority just have a mobile phone on a tripod since buying a professional video camera is pretty expensive. This approach is limited in that: the sound quality isn't the best, as it picks the sound directly from the phone, also you can not have more than one camera for the capture (can't switch between two or more camera/video sources, and finally you cannot have real-time text display on the screen.

Solution:
- I came up with with a concept that will allow Churches, using their existing system (mobile phone on tripod) - can use upto three tripods with mobile phones as camera.

- This solution will be able to relay the video coverage on each mobile phone connected to it's network to a CMS. From the CMS, the administrator can switch from one video to the other, add text overlay, connect the sound from the Church Mixer or amp via a jack and stream to Facebook.

Revenue Forecast
- Let's assume we could sell this solution to a 10,000 paying a monthly subscription as low as NGN2000 = monthly we would be doing NGN20M.

Looking at the number of Churches even across Africa and need to come to par with others, this number is even modest.

Note, not just churches would need it - any livestream event organizer, who wants to go a low cost approach (some mobile phones camera can do just good), will buy into it too.

I will stop here for today - let me have your queries.

Email pmchuks(at)gmail(dot)com.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Access To Canva Paid Premium Account / Business Solution: The Definition Of MR. NIGER Doxx. / Sss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.