Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (21306 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Not Going To Church Because Of Naira Scarcity? / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Ubongdemaga: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
I'm not a church going type but the bible says "if any man be in Christ not if any man be in church"

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Tinymayour: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
visijo:
Be nice to people but don't borrow them money, they won't pay. �

Now that’s preaching ���

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Playermayweda(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
So going to church is a criteria for making heaven, wow, and the gathering of his people means it must be in a church,wow, and people that go to church are holier than people that don't, ok. A lot of people will read a few scriptures and dictate what is right and wrong without really trying to get the underlying meaning of what is written. Thank God they are not the ones deciding who is going to heaven and hell. U can worship God at anywhere, only that a good church can add to to spiritual relationship. A lot of people are just religious and are not critical thinkers

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by phr0nesis(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
MumEmdy:
[b][/b]

Honestly am in the same category as you, am tired of the repeated preaching year in year out which all revolves around fearing, loving God and keeping His commandments... and all these I've known and kept right from my youth..., though sometimes I do feel as if am a sinner by not going to Church.
grin grin
I have never felt any guilt by not going to church. No verse in the Bible regarded it as a sin. Church going is meant to help you build your faith but what we see or hear in church today can't build anything

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Gospel2Day: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=achorladey post=111204211]

Whether he is truly born again or not born again you are not the master over the faith of that poster.

We know you will not be the decider of who makes heaven or not. The Bible you carry states the Lord knows those who belongs to him. It does not states Gospel2Day knows those who belongs to the Lord.

He is disobedient and unrepentant because he didn't go to a religious building to discuss bible, pray or sing with people that are fellow Christians like him something he does in more ways other than that.

Baba calm down. Comot this LEGALISM and LEGALISTIC mindset when you read the scripture. No one shoe size fit all kind of approach we need here.

The Bible warned us to look out for spurious Christians like you.
You claim God knows those who are His, but you fail to add that He has given us clear clues and hints on how to know them here on earth.
If you can clearly disobey the command NOT to neglect the assembling together of God's children, then you are rebellious and we know from whom your inspiration comes from - Satan.
They want to do Christianity anyway they like and still think they will make heaven.
E will shock you when you die.
Do you tell your employer how you want to and where you want to work for them?
It is ONLY in Divine things they'll be choosing how they want to do their own thing, like their ancestor Cain, who thought he could sacrifice to God his own way, despise revelation and still be acceptable to God.
God summarily rejected him and his offering.
Choose what you want o, the Cain Treatment that God metes out to disobedient, rebellious folks awaits your ilks.
Shalom.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Gospel2Day: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
phr0nesis:

grin grin
I have never felt any guilt by not going to church. No verse in the Bible regarded it as a sin.

You're deceived. You are not born again.
Read Hebrews 10 : 25.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by CashVessel(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
If you do not attend church you are not fulfilling God's will, and when you do that, it means you don't want to spend eternity with Him. Why?
The Bible says 'Do not forsake the gathering of brethren as some are in the habit of doing' (Heb 10:25). The Bible also says in I Cor. 11:18 says "WHEN we come together as a church" It didn't say 'IF'. So it's certain that we must come together as a church. Prov 27:17 says "Iron sharpeners iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of another. I Cor 11:23-33 talks about coming together for the Lord supper. The gifts we receive from God are for the edification of the church(I Cor. 12:7-14)
We lift up each other when we meet. God didn't create man to be in isolation. If you notice in Acts of Apostles 2: it says they were all gathered in one room when the Holy Ghost baptised them. There is an anointing called corporate anointing that occurs only in gatherings. That's why miracles are abundant when people come together in the name of God. Remember, "where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in their midst". If you can attend church, attend and be functional; being æ blessing to others as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by phr0nesis(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're deceived. You are not born again.
Read Hebrews 10 : 25.

Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Gospel2Day: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
CashVessel:
If you do not attend church you are not fulfilling God's will, and when you do that, it means you don't want to spend eternity with Him. Why?
The Bible says 'Do not forsake the gathering of brethren as some are in the habit of doing' (Heb 10:25). The Bible also says in I Cor. 11:18 says "WHEN we come together as a church" It didn't say 'IF'. So it's certain that we must come together as a church. Prov 27:17 says "Iron sharpeners iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of another. I Cor 11:23-33 talks about coming together for the Lord supper. The gifts we receive from God are for the edification of the church(I Cor. 12:7-14)
We lift up each other when we meet. God didn't create man to be in isolation. If you notice in Acts of Apostles 2: it says they were all gathered in one room when the Holy Ghost baptised them. There is an anointing called corporate anointing that occurs only in gatherings. That's why miracles are abundant when people come together in the name of God. Remember, "where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in their midst". If you can attend church, attend and be functional; being æ blessing to others as well.

Thank you, my brother,for the way you responded to them.
They are false Christians who have no regard or respect for the Bible.
How will they like attending church meeting when their lives are filled with sexual immorality, betting, gambling, watching European leagues, etc?
They won't claim to be a fan of Chelsea but never watch the matches of Chelsea.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Mayorsky07(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
I have lost my religion for a very long time now but I never loss my faith in God... only wedding makes me attend church now... and I wouldn't enter self

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Gospel2Day: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
phr0nesis:

Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

I modified it. It is Hebrews 10:25.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Advantaged: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
CashVessel:

Hebrews 10:25
[25]Let us not neglect our church meetings, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near.

In addition to the quoted post, I'd like to say that as believers in Jesus, we are not to live by the dictates of our feelings, likes, moods. If as a Christian, you don't like going to church, then you need to pray for strength to obey God in fellowshipping with other believers.

We have been called to a life of surrender to God.

Don't be deceived by those who are in support of staying out of the church. God has set His standard and He does not need the majority to agree with it neither does he need anyone's validation.

In church, you get enriched, you grow, you serve. You can do this in other settings too but none of us is wiser than God who has asked His people to come together and stay in His presence together.

Lastly, and to every Christian reading- live and walk by the Spirit not your desires or feelings which run contrary.

Peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by ajl: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
There is a reason Europeans and Arabs used religions to hold Africans down. They know what they met in Africa. They use their religions to dispossess Africans of their true spiritual ways and their power. Look at the internal guilt you are feeling for not going to church. There is a reason why you are feeling that way. But at some point, depending on your spiritual knowledge and growth, it won't matter any more. You just need to grow spiritual.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Squidbabe: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
The only reason I've not been going To church physically is cos the church my heart accepts is not in my state of residence.So I worship online spiritually but I never miss it. But the idea Of not going at all to church is wrong ... where two or more gather in my name I'm there in their midst not where one is praying, think about it.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Scamburster(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
heniford2:
Since 8yrs know i never step my foot in church oh rather than last month when i went to chapel to pray 4 my partner self delivery undecided
What is chapel?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by phr0nesis(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I modified it. It is Hebrews 10:25.
Yes I have seen it. The gathering of the brethren has not been abandoned completely. I still gather with friends and family occasionally, regular Sunday service is where you won't see me
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
To me I see nothing wrong with it
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by HRMK: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
IT DEPENDS ON YOUR REASON/S FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM CHURCH!THERE MUST BE A REASON!LETS AV IT!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=111205622][/quote]

What do I have here

The Bible warned us to look out for spurious Christians like you.

The finger point at others will be equally pointed at you. It is not about being spurious Oga. When Jesus said two or three are gathered in my name not a church building or one particular set days time or place he knew enough to know that the numbers can vary. You didn't see anywhere where the same Jesus states clearly does not do so originates or do works of the DEVIL. Carry that legalistic way of thinking comot.

You claim God knows those who are His, but you fail to add that He has given us clear clues and hints on how to know them here on earth.

It is not a claim, it is what the Bible you carry states. 2 Timothy 2: 19

Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

I have not seen where someone failed to go and gather with others as wickedness. When Paul was talking about those who will not inherit God's kingdom do you see him mention those who choose not to gather in that account?

If you can clearly disobey the command NOT to neglect the assembling together of God's children, then you are rebellious and we know from whom your inspiration comes from - Satan.

Which number the commandment dey inside Bible grin grin grin

They want to do Christianity anyway they like and still think they will make heaven.

Where the spirit of the Lord is, their is freedom grin grin grin at least we know the spirit of Gospel2Day no get freedom to make us do Christianity anyway we like cheesy Carry your LEGALISMS comot for here.

E will shock you when you die.

Oga na just to gather matter oooo. Which one be die again? At least I know you won't be the one to give the order concerning that.

Interesting illustration, the spirit of the Lord gives freedom to do so many things and you don't know how the Lord goes about using that spirit to carry out so many ministerial work.

It is ONLY in Divine things they'll be choosing how they want to do their own thing, like their ancestor Cain, who thought he could sacrifice to God his own way,despise revelation and still be acceptable to God. God summarily rejected him and his offering. Choose what you want o, the Cain Treatment that God metes out to disobedient, rebellious folks awaits your ilks.
Shalom.

You for reason your example well before using it. No where did God gave Cain and Abel the instructions or order to make offerings. So I don't know where this your disobedience, rebelliousness comes from. grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by BananaPeel(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
A true Christian won't make going to church a debate. Many of you think civilization should substitute for God's commandment of not forsaking the assembly of the saints.
The Bible rightly said the love of many shall wax cold in the last days and many shall be lovers of themselves.

I've desired Zion more than all the dwelling place of Jacob..

Hebrews 12:22-24
[22]But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
[23]To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
[24]And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
CashVessel:

If you do not attend church you are not [b]fulfilling God's will, and when you do that, it means you don't want to spend eternity with Him. Why?[/b]

What is God's will according to the Bible you carry?

Many are already spending time with God already now John 14: Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Gospel2Day: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
achorladey:

What do I have here

The finger point at others will be equally pointed at you. It is not about being spurious Oga. When Jesus said two or three are gathered in my name not a church building or one particular set days time or place he knew enough to know that the numbers can vary. You didn't see anywhere where the same Jesus states clearly does not do so originates or do works of the DEVIL. Carry that legalistic way of thinking comot.

It is not a claim, it is what the Bible you carry states. 2 Timothy 2: 19

Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

I have not seen where someone failed to go and gather with others as wickedness. When Paul was talking about those who will not inherit God's kingdom do see him mention those who choose not to gather in that account?

Which number the commandment dey inside Bible grin grin grin

Where the spirit of the Lord is, their is freedom grin grin grin at least we know the spirit of Gospel2Day no get freedom to make us do Christianity anyway we like cheesy Carry your LEGALISMS comot for here.

Oga na just to gather matter oooo. Which one be die again? At least I know you won't be the one to give the order concerning that.

Interesting illustration, the spirit of the Lord gives freedom to do so many things and you don't know how the Lord goes about using that spirit to carry out so many ministerial work.

You for reason your example well before using it. No where did God gave Cain and Abel the instructions or order to make offerings. So I don't know where this your disobedience, rebelliousness comes from. grin

Enjoy your liberty to despise and to desist from church meetings.
You will explain to God on judgement day the 'Spirit' that gave you the liberty to not belong to a church group.
Bye.
Shalom.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Gospel2Day: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
phr0nesis:

Yes I have seen it. The gathering of the brethren has not been abandoned completely. I still gather with friends and family occasionally, regular Sunday service is where you won't see me

You meet with friends and family occasionally abi?
So you don't have a pastor. You are not accountable to no spiritual authority.
If you misbehave, no one disciplines you.
Enjoy your freedom from spiritual responsibility. Continue, sir.
It is just a matter of time.
You will realize your error.
I pray it is not too late by then.
Shalom.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by Aaay: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nothing
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You will explain to God on judgement day the 'Spirit' that gave you the liberty to not belong to a church group.
Bye.
Shalom.

What I mean is this, that each one of you says: “I belong to Paul,” “But I to A·polʹlos,”+ “But I to Ceʹphas,”* “But I to Christ.”

Na una go still come and tell us to gather with BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH after gathering with any of our choice.

So then, no more boasting about human leaders! All things are yours, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, 23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

Even that question came up only because of some so-called believers there—false ones, really—who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.

Na my liberty. I cannot be enslaved by your Gospel2Day regulations regarding GATHERINGS.

You will explain to God on judgement day

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.”

It is not written in that account that the Lord is showing strength to only those who belongs to a CHURCH or attends a CHURCH GATHERING

Learn. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.

You understand Paul's words here at all?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
achorladey:

144,000 humans turned spirit according to your beliefs go to that heaven you say is not meant for mankind.
Abi those 144000 are not of human origins? grin grin

but those who have been counted worthy of gaining that system of things and the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage. In fact, neither can they die anymore, for they are like the angels, and they are God’s children by being children of the resurrection! Luke 20:35-36

It's not according to my beliefs but what the founder of Christianity said regarding those going to heaven.
They will no longer remain humans because heaven is not for humans! 1Corinthians 15:50

So God's promises of everlasting life on planet earth {Psalms 37:9-11, 29} belongs to humans {Psalms 115:16} but only spirit beings live in heaven. That's why Jesus said whoever wants to go to heaven must forget about marrying or having children! Luke 20:35-36 smiley
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by smart8956: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am one of such person that do not like going to church regularly, but I believe so much in God and I know I am not the only one in this, this problem is faced by so many people around the world.

Your not alone in this my dear.

I myself can't remember when last i near church.

I live in Germany like this but to be honest with you, you hardly see people going to church on Sunday morning.

If not because of calendar, I barely knows what the day is here in Europe.

Is only in Africa people carry church matter for head.
Yes and like this you're dying like chicken with mysterious sickness,covid, hypertension, cancer and suicide (because of debts). So badly at the end They'll still bring you back to your Africa and still buried you. Even Muslims and other religious bodies respect their holy days and lived as it's written in Exo.20:8. It's only we Christian that takes God's grace for granted. And he said in Exo.23:25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
The west mock us during covid how we Africans especially Nigeria with high population going to manage the pandemic,but we cooperate,still go to church and observe all covid protocols risking our lives and praying serving God. The gov.bring social distance of 50 per stand,we still go out. What turn out and till today is shame to the so call west (especially the USA all of you copy) who doesn't give God today their time. As it's written in Job 5:12-13 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

I'm not in Nigeria,but what I saw, Africa is moving greatly and more wiser than before. Serve your God at home and work Monday-Sunday, yet no single time in God's house,the same God forget you until you're in trouble needing divine help. Joshua James 4:8 and Psalm 145:18. Then you'll run to India,run to different oils and charms yet no solution.
As a worshipper at home, I leave you with this to read Exo.20:8, Ps. 122:1, Acts 2:47, Acts 14:27,Malachi 3:18, Joshua 24:15, Heb2:12, James 5:14, Ps.65:4. Have time to read this since you don't go to church again. Remember church is mentioned 114 times in the Bible. Peace!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You meet with friends and family occasionally abi?
So you don't have a pastor. You are not accountable to no spiritual authority.
It is just a matter of time.
You will realize your error.
I pray it is not too late by then.
Shalom.

You don't have a pastor.

He has Jesus Christ

You are not accountable to no spiritual authority.

No authority is greater than that of Jesus Christ. He is accountable to Jesus Christ.

You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. 11 It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’” 12 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God

For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches u[b]s to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age[/b], 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom and spiritual responsibility. I don tell you before remove this your LEGALISMS mindset.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

but those who have been counted worthy of gaining that system of things and the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage. In fact, neither can they die anymore, for they are like the angels, and they are God’s children by being children of the resurrection! Luke 20:35-36

It's not according to my beliefs but what the founder of Christianity said regarding those going to heaven. They will no longer remain humans because heaven is not for humans! 1Corinthians 15:50

So God's promises of everlasting life on planet earth {Psalms 37:9-11, 29} belongs to humans {Psalms 115:16} but only spirit beings live in heaven. That's why Jesus said whoever wants to go to heaven must forget about marrying or having children! Luke 20:35-36 smiley

Jesus replied, “The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are considered worthy of taking part in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, 36 and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.

Who were turned to spirit beings or like angels taken to heaven?

A. Mankind

B. Angel kind

C. God's kind.

That's why Jesus said whoever wants to go to heaven

Who are the whoever

A. Godkind

B. Satankind

C. Mankind
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by chigoziri2403(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Satan too can break down the Scripture but he is still a rebellious and disobedient angel that will end in the Lake of Fire.
You can't understand the Bible and snub church.
The truth is that you're NOT truly born again.
It is a God-given desire for all His truly born again children to crave fellowship with each other: "I was glad when they said let us go to the house of God."
Many of you just display your ignorance of God's word, while trying to make yourself look like you understand the Bible.
If you continue to abstain from church, you may as well forget going to heaven because you are a disobedient believer.
Repent and obey the Bible: "Do not neglect the meeting together of the saints as the habit of some is.." Hebrews 12 : 25.
Read what I wrote properly.....you are a perfect example of a typical Nigerian that don't read, but claim knowledge and understanding
I should not be banding words with someone of your low intellect
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by achorladey: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Read what I wrote properly.....you are a perfect example of a typical Nigerian that don't read, but claim knowledge and understanding
I should not be banding words with someone of your low intellect

Leave am with him one shoe size fit all thinking. People like him GO STONE KING DAVID to DEATH for committing ADULTERY with BATHSHEBA and killing URIAH the husband to cover up the ADULTERY grin grin grin

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? by CountLaka(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
With all these long grammar, still where Church or Sunday is mentioned.

Aonkuuse:
Oga the principle is there.

Matthew 25:31-40
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, "I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / 2019: Mbaka Tells Nigerians To Brace Up For More Difficult Times / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Members With Rice And Worm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.